Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:49:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy time for ETH. It's now in 200$ zone.  (Read 611 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:15:24 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 03:52:36 AM by Coolcryptovator

If you have ability to hold some coin I believe that ETH will be more profitable from other. I know many alt coins are very low price now. But for me eth is better to hold a little bit. I believe you will never loss.

Edited: 02/9/2018
This is another change to buy now. As well price now on 200$ zone. Do you believe it will stay on this position ? I don't think, because this time is red for alt. As far as I know after every red time will forward to green day. So keep buying if you have enough found.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TWagner92

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:17:44 AM

Yeah, I also think about this. If there's a coin that will possible give a good profit after the bear market, its ETH. ETH is down to $400 once the Bull run starts it will reach to $1.5k again.  Cheesy
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:33:41 AM

Yes i think this is the best time for buy ETH bacause now eth price go down under the 400$. If you see the chart of ETH then you can clearly see that before 2-3 month ETH price gone upto the 1400$. So if ypu buy ETH now then you can get very huge profits in future.And ETH is very trustable and potential coin and some people said that in future ETH price will cross the BTC price due to it's faster transaction speed and lesser transaction fees.
Betszkie12

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:45:46 AM

Eth being second to bitcoin may be as well be profitable. I could agree on you on this matter. However you have to make sure you just don't do panic selling because this creates loses. Studying the market well helps decide which time is the best when selling eth coins.
gokhan17

Activity: 448
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:49:00 AM

the ethereum fell very suddenly and quickly, so the ethereum can be withdrawn for $ 200.
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:51:09 AM

yep I think that's a good decision. I think the eth will touch the price, ready to take a position to buy  do not miss that opportunity Wink.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:53:45 AM

For me i prefer ETH also rather than other alts. 'cause the price of alternative coins now in the market is constantly  decreasing and perhaps soon it wil become shitcoin , and perhaps Eth will grow soon 'cause still showing tends to pump,  we can see it through its pattern and also it's showing "green" sometimes ,. Unlike other alt turn to red forever.  Lol
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:54:53 AM

If you have ability to hold some coin I believe that ETH will be more profitable from other. I know many alt coins are very low price now. But for me eth is better to hold a little bit. I believe you will never loss.
ETH isn't a bad choice if you want to hold and invest in cryptocurrencies. But don't say that "YOU'LL NEVER LOSE." What if your friend bought ETH at $300 and it became $100 tomorrow? What will be your alibi to your friend since you guaranteed that they'll never lose?
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:58:40 AM

It kind of gives you some more security as compared to the other coins. The thing is rest of the alts are weak in long term contracts, I mean it could happen that they may loose the project development hopes, they may end up with zero investments or people leaving the project slowly and scenes like that. On the other hand we have ethereum and bitcoin which are almost the same in terms of their forever existence on the blockchain. They are non ending because mostly people choose them first and then they go for the rest. For me the most secure investment after the BTC is ETH only and then I will start looking for rest of the ICO. With current drop in the prices, yes its golden-diamond opportunity for us and must not miss it.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:01:43 AM

I agree with that ethereum is more profitable than other alts i believe that ethereum will more demand than bitcoin someday.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:04:58 AM

Yes correctly said that buying Ether now is the really good opportunity for best profit because As we have seen Ether made ATH in just 1 month and now coming down, people frustrated about Ether. But since last 2 months market is in bearish zone ether going down from 1200$ ATH to 400$. Now ether have good support at 375-380$ level and it should not break. As market come back in bullish zone Ether will make new high as well because Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.

vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:06:05 AM

I also think so. Ethereum, is the top coin, and if it falls, it will not be very strong fall

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:12:49 AM

Unless something else better comes along in terms of smart contracts, speed/scalability i think ethereum can do nothing but grow in the future. The only problem is that is tied up to Bitcoin as well as for all the alts.
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:15:16 AM

For me i prefer ETH also rather than other alts. 'cause the price of alternative coins now in the market is constantly  decreasing and perhaps soon it wil become shitcoin , and perhaps Eth will grow soon 'cause still showing tends to pump,  we can see it through its pattern and also it's showing "green" sometimes ,. Unlike other alt turn to red forever.  Lol
I also like ETH because of its less sharp movements in price reductions, and tend to be more stable in the process of returning to normal prices. but the persistence of the red keeps all coin down including ETH. but it's just a matter of time so have to be patient because ETH will definitely be better soon

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
normensky012

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:19:16 AM

Eth is being trashed by people who don't understand the utility of Eth. Usually, people don't realize how powerful ETH can be, it powers almost 50% of tokens in the market. And some of these platforms are about to release their beta version in coming months, which they will need the Eth network and ether more than ever. That's why eth needs to work fast to their scaling solution because things are getting serious in the next months. I will definitely buy Eth when it hits $300.
erixter

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:22:08 AM

yeah its good time to buy ethereum and hold, after bear market let see what will be the next target price, Hope ethereum make a new ATH price.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:27:04 AM

Yeah, I also think about this. If there's a coin that will possible give a good profit after the bear market, its ETH. ETH is down to $400 once the Bull run starts it will reach to $1.5k again.  Cheesy

Wow! if that's the case then probably many would eventually willing to invest in ETH because reaching $1.5K is no joke at all.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:32:24 AM

weak hands didnt see what at your point, but for me you are right, one of the most profitable coins now is ethereum, why? aside from the dip and a little dumpaton from weak hands, ethereum will skyrocket soon after all weak hands dump all their eth. at some point of view they didnt know all about in eth, from how big the potential of eth in the future.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:35:20 AM

the fact that there are a lot of Newbie accounts like OP which are saying the same thing as "buy ETH" and "ETH is good investment", blah blah, is enough indication for me to stay away from it for the time being because each time a bunch of throwaway accounts are created to advertise some altcoin, without an exception they are doing it because that altcoin is planned to get dumped some more.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
cryptofreak42o

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:44:44 AM

Its best time for buy ETH because now eth price go down under the 400$. This price is the last year November month price. Ethereum, is the top Altr coin any time it can recover own price if the market position back to green.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: