Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:46:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy time for ETH. It's now in 200$ zone.  (Read 611 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:15:24 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 03:52:36 AM by Coolcryptovator

If you have ability to hold some coin I believe that ETH will be more profitable from other. I know many alt coins are very low price now. But for me eth is better to hold a little bit. I believe you will never loss.

Edited: 02/9/2018
This is another change to buy now. As well price now on 200$ zone. Do you believe it will stay on this position ? I don't think, because this time is red for alt. As far as I know after every red time will forward to green day. So keep buying if you have enough found.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TWagner92

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:17:44 AM

Yeah, I also think about this. If there's a coin that will possible give a good profit after the bear market, its ETH. ETH is down to $400 once the Bull run starts it will reach to $1.5k again.  Cheesy
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:33:41 AM

Yes i think this is the best time for buy ETH bacause now eth price go down under the 400$. If you see the chart of ETH then you can clearly see that before 2-3 month ETH price gone upto the 1400$. So if ypu buy ETH now then you can get very huge profits in future.And ETH is very trustable and potential coin and some people said that in future ETH price will cross the BTC price due to it's faster transaction speed and lesser transaction fees.
Betszkie12

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:45:46 AM

Eth being second to bitcoin may be as well be profitable. I could agree on you on this matter. However you have to make sure you just don't do panic selling because this creates loses. Studying the market well helps decide which time is the best when selling eth coins.
gokhan17

Activity: 448
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:49:00 AM

the ethereum fell very suddenly and quickly, so the ethereum can be withdrawn for $ 200.
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:51:09 AM

yep I think that's a good decision. I think the eth will touch the price, ready to take a position to buy  do not miss that opportunity Wink.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:53:45 AM

For me i prefer ETH also rather than other alts. 'cause the price of alternative coins now in the market is constantly  decreasing and perhaps soon it wil become shitcoin , and perhaps Eth will grow soon 'cause still showing tends to pump,  we can see it through its pattern and also it's showing "green" sometimes ,. Unlike other alt turn to red forever.  Lol
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:54:53 AM

If you have ability to hold some coin I believe that ETH will be more profitable from other. I know many alt coins are very low price now. But for me eth is better to hold a little bit. I believe you will never loss.
ETH isn't a bad choice if you want to hold and invest in cryptocurrencies. But don't say that "YOU'LL NEVER LOSE." What if your friend bought ETH at $300 and it became $100 tomorrow? What will be your alibi to your friend since you guaranteed that they'll never lose?
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:58:40 AM

It kind of gives you some more security as compared to the other coins. The thing is rest of the alts are weak in long term contracts, I mean it could happen that they may loose the project development hopes, they may end up with zero investments or people leaving the project slowly and scenes like that. On the other hand we have ethereum and bitcoin which are almost the same in terms of their forever existence on the blockchain. They are non ending because mostly people choose them first and then they go for the rest. For me the most secure investment after the BTC is ETH only and then I will start looking for rest of the ICO. With current drop in the prices, yes its golden-diamond opportunity for us and must not miss it.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:01:43 AM

I agree with that ethereum is more profitable than other alts i believe that ethereum will more demand than bitcoin someday.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:04:58 AM

Yes correctly said that buying Ether now is the really good opportunity for best profit because As we have seen Ether made ATH in just 1 month and now coming down, people frustrated about Ether. But since last 2 months market is in bearish zone ether going down from 1200$ ATH to 400$. Now ether have good support at 375-380$ level and it should not break. As market come back in bullish zone Ether will make new high as well because Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.

vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:06:05 AM

I also think so. Ethereum, is the top coin, and if it falls, it will not be very strong fall

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:12:49 AM

Unless something else better comes along in terms of smart contracts, speed/scalability i think ethereum can do nothing but grow in the future. The only problem is that is tied up to Bitcoin as well as for all the alts.
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:15:16 AM

For me i prefer ETH also rather than other alts. 'cause the price of alternative coins now in the market is constantly  decreasing and perhaps soon it wil become shitcoin , and perhaps Eth will grow soon 'cause still showing tends to pump,  we can see it through its pattern and also it's showing "green" sometimes ,. Unlike other alt turn to red forever.  Lol
I also like ETH because of its less sharp movements in price reductions, and tend to be more stable in the process of returning to normal prices. but the persistence of the red keeps all coin down including ETH. but it's just a matter of time so have to be patient because ETH will definitely be better soon

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
normensky012

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:19:16 AM

Eth is being trashed by people who don't understand the utility of Eth. Usually, people don't realize how powerful ETH can be, it powers almost 50% of tokens in the market. And some of these platforms are about to release their beta version in coming months, which they will need the Eth network and ether more than ever. That's why eth needs to work fast to their scaling solution because things are getting serious in the next months. I will definitely buy Eth when it hits $300.
erixter

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:22:08 AM

yeah its good time to buy ethereum and hold, after bear market let see what will be the next target price, Hope ethereum make a new ATH price.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:27:04 AM

Yeah, I also think about this. If there's a coin that will possible give a good profit after the bear market, its ETH. ETH is down to $400 once the Bull run starts it will reach to $1.5k again.  Cheesy

Wow! if that's the case then probably many would eventually willing to invest in ETH because reaching $1.5K is no joke at all.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:32:24 AM

weak hands didnt see what at your point, but for me you are right, one of the most profitable coins now is ethereum, why? aside from the dip and a little dumpaton from weak hands, ethereum will skyrocket soon after all weak hands dump all their eth. at some point of view they didnt know all about in eth, from how big the potential of eth in the future.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:35:20 AM

the fact that there are a lot of Newbie accounts like OP which are saying the same thing as "buy ETH" and "ETH is good investment", blah blah, is enough indication for me to stay away from it for the time being because each time a bunch of throwaway accounts are created to advertise some altcoin, without an exception they are doing it because that altcoin is planned to get dumped some more.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
cryptofreak42o

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:44:44 AM

Its best time for buy ETH because now eth price go down under the 400$. This price is the last year November month price. Ethereum, is the top Altr coin any time it can recover own price if the market position back to green.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:28:07 AM

yep I think that's a good decision. I think the eth will touch the price, ready to take a position to buy  do not miss that opportunity Wink.
all alt eth enthusiasts are now Being in the same boat for buying preparation. yes, eth will greatly benefit its holders if they are aware of having to buy it. it's a very good position to make a profit. I think eth will remain the best alt and Great in 2018.
lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:32:10 AM

I think ethereum is the best and I think it will improve faster than the others .we have to get as much ethereum as we can, we can regret tomorrow
Socioman

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:02:21 AM

I consider the etherium a stable investment. It is gradually increasing in price. Of course, the etherium has a fall in price. But this is just a correction. Every year the etherium costs more.

NN52NN

Activity: 647

buy bitcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:05:32 AM

Eth has a huge potential. But we see that the market has dropped all coins, regardless of their value. Where the bottom is unknown

buy bitcoin
virtualhero

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:34:58 AM

There is no doubt that if you buy today you will get a good profit in the future. With these very low price from its previous  all time high, I am confident that it will reach another ATH before the year end.
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

I think they are all in profits whoever bought ETH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
wangli370404

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:07:05 PM

The ether is very promising, and many people use it to convert COINS on other platforms. From now on, the market is so bad that it will not fall much in the future will definitely soar.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:55:17 AM

it is good to buy for now nad hold for the longterm pump and always be patience when you hold your tokens. because patience is the key to success.
jfederkins

Activity: 296

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:15:44 AM

You should buy ETH now, when the price has decreased, don’t forget that the price will rise in the nearest future at all.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:24:56 AM

all alt eth enthusiasts are now Being in the same boat for buying preparation. yes, eth will greatly benefit its holders if they are aware of having to buy it. it's a very good position to make a profit. I think eth will remain the best alt and Great in 2018.

Who wouldn't actually? Most of the altcoins have reached their bottom, the selling momentum has reduced hugely, and it is time to really start stashing up for the long run. However, there is still a lot of uncertainty in the market regarding a huge crash. It is a speculation, no one knows, in a case like this though, a whole lot of coins will bleed, but let's hope it does not come to that. For Ethereum however, the long term is guaranteed but in the short term, I would not say anything is guaranteed yet as it could still go lower.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:35:22 AM

It seems that now we are back to the point where the etherium will cost $ 300 - $ 400. It will be an excellent opportunity for investment.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:53:40 AM

It seems that now we are back to the point where the etherium will cost $ 300 - $ 400. It will be an excellent opportunity for investment.
It seems to me that large financial speculators have seized the cryptocurrency market and now the price will depend not on the demand for crypto assets but on the manipulation of speculators in the market. This may be the reason that the price of eth may drop to $ 200 and below. Now is not the best time to invest.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:56:11 AM

I think and have experienced Ethereum always go up or down as Bitcoin price fluctuate. So this time if you buy Eth or Btc or any other good community coin you will get profit when Btc will start rising.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:08:36 AM

ETH buy time is only when its price goes back down to match its real value. meaning somewhere below $100 in 2 digits numbers. and until then you'd better stay away from it or if you are capable of day trading only make profit from its dead cat bounces.

in the end to see a proper ETH pump we need to first see it dumped and the whales to pick up cheap coins before they decide to pump it again.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
ctm123

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:19:05 AM

Maybe we 'll never see $300 worth of Seth again.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:25:23 AM

yeah good time to buy more again. 'cause I'm pretty sure it will grow again along with bitcoin like what happened before, which is Eth soar from 4k to 8k So much better to buy more now and hodl while there's a opportunity 'cause for sure soon it will climb again when the market start to bullish  .
PatStyle88

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:26:30 AM

Eth is always a good choice to invest
Spice_Joy

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:47:18 AM

I think that the price of airtime will not drop to such a low level. Most likely, the price that is now - is the lowest. Now is a good time to buy.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:55:52 AM

Of course ETH is the best altcoin so it's a good choice to hold for both longterm and shortterm. But I don't think everyone can hold while cryptocurrency market is being painted in red like this Smiley). Sometime, I also felt panic but I think "you haven't lost until you sell" so I tried to hold as long as possible Smiley)

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

Today's ETH price is $530 a little bit higher than what you expected to buy, I think you will need more patience of waiting, maybe it will really reach your expectation because Bitcoin had been struggling so far to recover its value and as we all know that the life of altcoins defends the on stability of bitcoin, so just wait.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 11:05:43 AM

is it true, cryptocurrency will be red again?
ETH at a price of 300 USD is a very cheap price
if I buy at the current price, when will the recovery happen?
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:13:22 AM

Today's ETH price is $530 a little bit higher than what you expected to buy, I think you will need more patience of waiting, maybe it will really reach your expectation because Bitcoin had been struggling so far to recover its value and as we all know that the life of altcoins defends the on stability of bitcoin, so just wait.
If he buy the bought ethereum at that time then he will made decent profits now so from this he can know that the long term will hold always give profits in the crypto investment.And ethereum is always a good coin to invest so invest soon to make profits.
icestar001

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:14:06 AM

I think ETH will not drop to that price, 500 will be the lowest of it and it will recover  Shocked
kuyaJ

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

Me too, because ethereum was more successful and more features on cryptocurrency.  For me, ethereum was number one and bitcoin was number two only because bitcoin was advance on the price only but on other was take by ethereum.

I invest all my coin on ethereum because when it overtake bitcoin, i gain more profit than bitcoin holders.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:21:10 AM

hi, i think this is a good point to buy ETH a this price, it is a lot undervalued, so you will make profits, it depends how much you got to invest as well
mbangsar04

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:37:40 AM

Yes, Ether seems to be very stable from now on. It will most likely not lose if it starts at $ 400. But it seems also no longer provides considerable growth.
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:42:05 AM

Me too, because ethereum was more successful and more features on cryptocurrency.  For me, ethereum was number one and bitcoin was number two only because bitcoin was advance on the price only but on other was take by ethereum.

I invest all my coin on ethereum because when it overtake bitcoin, i gain more profit than bitcoin holders.
As of now ethereum is one of the best altcoins to hold, not only has good foundations but has good future purposes also. It has been said that ethereum will be next to bitcoin when it comes to high potential coins. I guess many of us can prove it right also.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:22:14 PM

That's a funny question, I would like to have an answer to that question too, because in that case I would be the richest man in the universe. So we all can only hope, that the market would recover soon, maybe till the end of this year, maybe in the beginning of the next year.

CHengizHan

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:25:20 PM

Now is a very good time to buy Ethereum. This is the last price we see in history. So much More the price will never fall. It's the last moment to buy it so cheap.Buy right now all the advice. Soon everything will start to rise again.
Dreamer69

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:29:36 PM

Whether you buy Ethereum for $ 300 or $ 400, it will be a great investment for the long term as Ethereum is more promising than bitcoin.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

Yes, I do believe that holding Eth for a long time will bring you fortune because I consider it to be mini version of bitcoin. But since you do believe in it, it is quite sure that you will gain benefit out of it because once you believe in something and you are positive about it, knowing for sure that it prosper in the future, will make that coin succeeds. Although bitcoin price has dropped, people still have not lost faith in yet.
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:04:04 PM

That's a funny question, I would like to have an answer to that question too, because in that case I would be the richest man in the universe. So we all can only hope, that the market would recover soon, maybe till the end of this year, maybe in the beginning of the next year.
It is very difficult to answer this question, because nobody can predict the behavior of the market, otherwise we would all have been billionaires. Maybe you'll have to wait a few months, maybe a year or two. We can only try to guess the behavior of the market, but not the fact that one of us will be right.

Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:06:12 PM

I bought ETH for $ 470 and when ETH's price increased to $ 1400 I decided to wait for the price of ETH would rise higher. I have great faith in ETH. Hope this coin will help me make more profit
twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:15:10 PM

It is very difficult to answer this question, because nobody can predict the behavior of the market, otherwise we would all have been billionaires. Maybe you'll have to wait a few months, maybe a year or two. We can only try to guess the behavior of the market, but not the fact that one of us will be right.
As far as i know about the fact the currency price of ethereum was around $529 and $300 was the ethereum price for the previous months. This time it has been recovering again but due to the CTFC news and that gives a lot of impact to the bitcoin's trend and ethereum has been getting a big impact too.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
vandeam

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:28:20 PM

it has long been clear that the time of purchase of cryptocurrency depends on your goals. if you plan to buy coins for a long period of time, then do it at any rate, in the end it should still be profitable

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:30:36 PM

But then, how can you be sure that ETH will not go below $300 per coin? It will be much better to have a SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) rather than having a single target such as $300 or $400. It will reduce the risk for the buyer.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Chazaki

Activity: 181

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

can't argue with the fact that this is a very good amount to purchase. but if you want to make an investment for a very long time, you can do it even with the course much higher

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:35:38 PM

The whole ICO platform pizza needs to be divided by so many platforms, not sure if I see eth keep its dominance much longer. I like eth, but once projects can just as easily choose platforms like NEO, EOS, Stratis, Vechain, Icon, Stellar etc...with perhaps certain benefits for each project....the only reason why eth should be worth a lot is because of it's 2nd use as a fiat pair at all exchanges...but even that will change sooner or later, as many other new fiat pairs are on its way.

And also, 2018/2019 should be the year of mainnets....so many current projects still on the eth platform will move off to their own blockchain....
kingenri

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:39:36 PM

You are right Eth is second to the best now the first and the best id bitcoin.Ethereum now is growing wide and is profitable if you invest now because the value is low now.Maybe next 2-3 months it will goes up beacause eth blockchain is indemand right now the erc20 token uses eth blockchain.
Cryptoguru274

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:45:38 PM

Holding Ethereum for a very long time does not mean that you can never loose. Investment is a risky venture, you can only measure your risk but you cannot predict what will happen in the future. Most undervalued coins are also very good to invest on.

Hire_Go

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:28:40 PM

Once they properly switch eth to using PoS the value should be much more as those holding eth will profit so have more of a reason to hold and not sell.
minhkhoa1990

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:30:18 PM

I think you should spend 70% of your investment on ETH, the rest you can invest in other coin to make profit.
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:30:34 PM

It seems that Ethereum will again drop to these marks. I'll buy it somewhere at 400-450 dollars, I think it will not go below.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:32:15 PM

yes i think the crypto market will keep falling these days but never sold your precious token it's time for building the blockchain infrastructure these days good luck Smiley
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:34:54 PM

ETN definitely need to keep. In the future, it will bring good profits. I think that up to 300-400 $ he will not sink. Is he still at the bottom, where further? Even now, it makes sense to invest in it.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:17:01 PM

Holding Ethereum for a very long time does not mean that you can never loose. Investment is a risky venture, you can only measure your risk but you cannot predict what will happen in the future. Most undervalued coins are also very good to invest on.

In a positive approach, even how risky as it is, it's way better that we deal on a risky thing that is worth to put money. In case of ETH, chances that we can get a good result in the future is really possible even how risky it is.

But remember that don't just expect. Make some way too how will get your goal profit in order to ahve a good result in the near future.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kissme09

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:18:49 PM

the ethereum fell very suddenly and quickly, so the ethereum can be withdrawn for $ 200.
ETH cannot be reduced to $ 200; ETH is one of the most invested pennies in the world. As far as I know, ETH is a coin that people trust more than Bitcoin

ksheni56

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:19:39 PM

Buy the Dip.
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:20:35 PM

Its best time for buy ETH because now eth price go down under the 400$. This price is the last year November month price. Ethereum, is the top Altr coin any time it can recover own price if the market position back to green.
ETH will never be forgotten by investors. Certainly, the ETH price will increase, but we can not predict which time ETH will be able to increase. so I will hold ETH in a few years

neite99

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:22:11 PM

yeah ether is safe to hold as the losses can`t be tremendous as with the other alts which can decrease up to 10x but also the gains in bull run can`t be too high with ether.
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:30:27 PM

ETH is a solid coin with great demand as evident in the number of ICOs leveraging in the Ethereum platform. So holding this coin is a reasonable decision.
Conte_Forni

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:36:11 PM

I really believe in ETH! And I think that the right decision to buy ETH when the price falls, because very soon it will be possible to sell them more expensive, I like the idea of ​​buying when it's cheap and selling when expensive!
ronni01

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:38:17 PM

You say right, I think that the etherium needs to be bought, it is very good, even if the price falls to 300 dollars then I'm sure that everything will grow back!
flavio.rib

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 05:42:38 PM

the fact that there are a lot of Newbie accounts like OP which are saying the same thing as "buy ETH" and "ETH is good investment", blah blah, is enough indication for me to stay away from it for the time being because each time a bunch of throwaway accounts are created to advertise some altcoin, without an exception they are doing it because that altcoin is planned to get dumped some more.

I agree with you, when the coin starters to be "banal" something will happen
Iniya

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:45:37 PM

If the Ethereum’s price will fall this time so low, then buy ethers for $350. This investment will be successful and one day it will bring you a good profit, no doubt. Now the market is unstable, but the price will only grow in the end.
Xlmmooner

Activity: 57

Synchrotron - Airdrop POS

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:46:19 PM

Yes, definitely. Keeping my eye on that price region. Got fiat ready to buy eth and into moonshot alts 🤘

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
andrey111

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:51:25 PM

Everyone has their own preferences. Personally, I started buying more at $ 600. Over time, increasing the portfolio, if the rate goes even lower, then the ladder of $ 500, then $ 400. I think 400 will be the last.
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:54:30 PM

same here, holding eth is the best option for this kind of situation. ethereum is a good investment, and since its price now is too low, we should grab this opportunity to buy and hold until its price will increase.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
ukw

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:26:13 PM

Ethereum is one of the most evolving projects in the market. In my view, it is indeed imperative to be present in the portfolio of every investor. Soon this coin will show its true potential and its price will explode.  Grin

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
metalice

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:36:32 PM

I do not think that we can see the etherium at a price of $ 300! 400 - there will be luck for those who have money for investments
CoinCollect

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:38:16 PM

Ethereum is less than $ 500. Now again there is an opportunity to purchase. Those who managed to buy and sell Ethereum when it reached 800 dollars are already in the black.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:44:13 PM

Quietly, we need not worry because altcoin as eth will continue to grow where the number of unlimited and also many ICO project based platform from eth. All of which will enhance the development of ethereum in the future.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:07:34 AM

Yes ETH is very good and promising to hold if we have big capitals to buy it. But, if we have only the limited money, I prefer to invest in the ready-product ICO. Some coins from ICO that have product are very good to hold for the longer time. After a year, it may be very great to sell, Just wait for the higher price.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:07:20 PM

There are many signs, predicting that, but as usually, in reality, you could never know 100 percent, what would happen, maybe some new blockchain technology like waves or EOS would take place of ethereum...

zdvizh9090

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:31:56 PM

if you want to multiply your capital by several dozen times, you should choose cheap coins, only they are able to bring such a profit
ibrarak92

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:34:00 PM

as for the etherium, you need to enter right now, the price is just beginning to recover, the etherium is a very reliable coin
dmitrvlas86

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

It's safer to invest in the etherium, but small coins can give a lot more profit, but it's very dangerous
DaryaCrypta

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:09:23 PM

Of course you need to buy Ethereum, especially at such a low price, but to protect yourself against large losses you need to keep and tokens of other projects.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
gwerunm

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:31:48 AM

it has for some time been certain that the season of procurement of cryptographic money relies upon your objectives. on the off chance that you intend to purchase coins for an extensive stretch of time, at that point do it at any rate, at last it should in any case be productive
MeBi_US

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:38:12 AM

I always waited for this moment when it would be possible to enter the market at a loss to myself. Now that time has come, although it seems to me that it will still fall down to the $ 340 mark. I hope my expectations will be confirmed.
warning_btc

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:40:39 AM

We see what investing in ETH is profitable at any point.
But profit percents are not high, max multiple to the end of the year was 2x, there are many better project you can find if do little research

toop548

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:42:36 AM

The current encryption market is clearly a bear market, but this bear market has been going on for a long time. The price of Ethereum fell from the initial $2,000 to the current $400. This is a very worthwhile investment price. I believe that as long as the bull market comes, the price of Ethereum will rise a lot.
trishacole

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:41:28 AM

The whole ICO platform pizza needs to be divided by so many platforms, not sure if I see eth keep its dominance much longer. I like eth, but once projects can just as easily choose platforms like NEO, EOS, Stratis, Vechain, Icon, Stellar etc...with perhaps certain benefits for each project....the only reason why eth should be worth a lot is because of it's 2nd use as a fiat pair at all exchanges...but even that will change sooner or later, as many other new fiat pairs are on its way.

And also, 2018/2019 should be the year of mainnets....so many current projects still on the eth platform will move off to their own blockchain....
pebakova

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:43:40 AM

I also tend to believe that you need to buy Ethereum and keep it for a long time and it will bring great income to investors !
Oniko

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:48:08 AM

Why do you think that ETH is more profitable to buy than IOTA or EOS?

I think it's better to invest in cheaper Altcoins to make more money
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:19:09 AM

Why do you think that ETH is more profitable to buy than IOTA or EOS?

I think it's better to invest in cheaper Altcoins to make more money

whenever you see someone advertise an altcoin like this on bitcointalk be sure that there is a good chance they have been bag holding that altcoin and have been losing a lot of money on it. and since ETH has been dropping hard for more than half a year now there is a good chance that OP is in a huge loss right now.

i am right there with you on cheaper altcoins. not necessarily these two but the cheap altcoins in general get pumped a lot easier.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
duoworld

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:21:30 AM

I think you have to believe in your own judgment. Ethereum is like most people think, and I believe that many people can judge the value of Ethereum in the bull market, so all you need to do is to believe in your own judgment. Make an accurate investment.
Iamrealneha

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:21:51 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2019, 11:33:13 AM by Iamrealneha

In my opinion It's the best time to buy ethereum although I will suggest you have to do your own personal research and then u can buy and hold because ethereum has very potential and I'm 100 sure this will easily break it's all time high till 2020.
Komandor8957

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:26:31 AM

Already, the price of $ 400 Ethereum. I do not understand what is happening with the market ?! It seems he has gone mad and is trying to repeat the same that was in the early spring. Ethereum was for $ 380. Did he could again renew their lows?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
dadatosin01

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:31:56 AM

Ethereum is a good investment truly and now is a good time to accumulate it. The bull market is for all the coin. Bitcoin have highest dominance in all the altcoin so i believe everyone should hod some amount bitcoin before thinking of holding other altcoin.
ernoo

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:34:42 AM

This 400$ price range looks very cheap for me too, and so I bought some more lately. Do not see going down to 300$ however.
Cenil

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

if eth is compared to other altcoins, eth may be the best coin of all altcoins, indeed eth is the best altcoin for long-term investments, and maybe now is the right time to buy some eth because the price is experiencing a very drastic decline and after buying it is better to hold the eth in the long run while waiting for market recovery.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:03:33 AM

OMG, PEOPLE ARE SO BLIND...

Watch how many ETH coins are being sold. Noone is buying THE COINS EVEN AT LOW PRICES!!!!!!

Today the market is going to drop more. Huge amount of sell offers have been given.

The market is collapsing.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:08:59 AM

The price of the Ethereum now is very dropped. In this dropped price, I think there will be more chances to buy the coins. however, it doesn't happen. many people still don't want to invest their money in this bear market. regarding to buying time from ETH $300 to under $400, I think it can be a strategy. But of course, the point is that we must fix the next decision to sell.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
nhattori27

Activity: 387

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:24:47 AM

I think the price of Ethereum in between $300 to $400 is very good for long-term investment. For that price, i would definitely buy some and hold it for long-term, it would be very profitable in the long run.
Tasiril

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:39:53 AM

I also agree with you. ETH is great investment foe the future. It is the most successful ico according to me. It has also long way to go. Meanwhile we should focus on some other ALT coins that can be more profitable as ETH.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
nytstalker

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:41:38 AM

Indeed ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat bitcoin price. Nowdays many investors uses ethereum blockchain as a support in their projects.
cryptoskillful

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:24:10 PM

from the beginning, I suspect that the ETH is indeed very profitable. remembering that ETH in it is a lot of investors who really get big profits. do not waste your opportunity. immediately invest in this ETH Project.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:37:38 PM

I noticed that with the fall of the market, people refrain from selling coins at a low price. Everyone is waiting for growth and therefore keep their coins. And if there is an opportunity to buy, then you need to do it.
coolon

Merit: 4

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:54:21 PM

in eth this is a good investment now the price is not big and you can buy. However, in addition to eth there are many more promising coins that can give more profit. Such as ada, xlm, xvg, strat.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
troiano9

Activity: 284

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:55:43 PM

1.5k lol.  I would sell well before that
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:20:15 PM

Unfortunately, the Ethereum has since ceased to grow and I really can not understand what it's all about, because in general, Ethereum enjoys the support of the community.
sultanGol

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:07:22 PM

I am not sure, Ethereum will ever go down to around 300$, but if it does, I will buy even more indeed. For 350, it is still a good choice IMO.

TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:12:56 AM

Feel most of Altcoins, and even Bitcoin cheap now. Many expert say, that this bearish sentiment is when we should buy, even if many people do the opposite.

LianaSie

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:34:37 PM

Ethereum with the current price is a great deal, and also many other Altcoins, suffered an awful 90+ % loss from the peak price.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
musaonliner

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:42:19 PM

yes it's best time to invest in eth, when market would be recover then get huge profit.Eth already touch 1200$ and now huge falling their price and eth can be go 2k$ in this year.So it's great time for buy eth .

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
zero4five

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:07:00 PM

It is very important to follow the news. The public immediately reacts to all the news outlets, whether real or fake, because the information background is an important factor in the development of any crypto-currency project and directly affects the cost of its tokens. The user in any way wants to reduce the risks associated with the crypto industry, so he follows the news and on the basis of them adjusts his strategy.
travieso

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:13:27 PM

Yes, I also think about this, the fall in eth prices makes some people buy and sell at the right time
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 08:23:46 PM

Last year I bought some ETH with the same price what's running now  Embarrassed  Good is that thing I already 2x my money in the past and cashout my capital. Was hoping since laster year ETH will cross 1500$ mark soon yet down and down. Like you I am also taking ETH as a good coin for future and will go up soon. Buy more and got much profit at the end of this year  Cheesy Cheesy
margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:29:31 AM

Ethereum is still one of the safest crypto investments, and with a price range of 3-400$, it is the time to do the purchase, I guess.

haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:42:59 AM

If I had a lot of capital, I would buy eth and hold on for a long time. I have confidence that its price will increase again in the future.
smagt7

Activity: 171

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:57:12 AM

And I think that among the sites, this is not the best investment. There are also Cardano and NEO , which can show a much steeper result than Ethereum

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
artemdubina88

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:28:18 PM

I just bought it now and I think there might be another wave of fall, but I don't want to risk it starting to grow ! So I better if it wait out this wave !
tetyana848

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:20:03 AM

Thanks to this community, which has great faith in Ethereum, its price is still holding at such levels, if it were not for them, we would have seen it for $ 50
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:21:50 AM

ETH is very potential coin. It will take on Bitcoin in the near future so investment in it could be the ideal investment. I myself also recommend it for all investors. And in this time of bearish, it is very easy to buy a good number of ETH coins so go for it.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:26:17 AM

Yes, I think the same as most people. I think the current cryptocurrency market is down sharply, but I believe that Ethereum will usher in a very good price when the bull market arrives. In the future, Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin.
clarkt

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:27:11 AM

Surprisingly at this time,  Ethereum is selling below $300. This has not happened in a very long time,  this is one of those rare opportunity to grab lots of Ethereum and take position for the next rally in the price of Ethereum!

idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:28:12 AM

Yeah, I am absolutely agree with you. Ethereum is the least risky coin and at the same time the most profitable
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:25:37 AM

It`s true. ETH - it`s one of the most promising coin in Crypto, and of course, this coin will grow up in price in the future. 300$ - 400$ for ETH - it`s very low price, so take a chance.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:52:10 AM

Ethereum has now made it down past $300 this is the time to buy.Rack up as much coins as you can now, and make sure that you securing all of these coins at this time. It is still the best altcoin in the market and as people are investing the more value the coin has. Just make sure that you are patient with the market and wait for the coin to start doing well before you sell them.
4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:54:52 AM

I'm waiting for the price to drop below $ 200 and then i will buy Ethereum. I think this will happen next week.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
German Klimenko

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:48:06 PM

Now we can see dangerous of bearish market trend, when cheap assets become cheaper and cheaper. And nobody know when market falling will stop. Maybe tomorrow and 280$ will the best price of Ethereum.

DinaPalamarchuk

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:49:52 PM

Yes, now is a good time to buy the ethereum in a long-term investment. Now it's just cheap and you can buy. And the prospects are there so you have nothing to lose.
dumpesu

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:09:14 AM

Indeed, I do trust that holding Eth for quite a while will bring you fortune since I view it as scaled down variant of bitcoin. In any case, since you do have faith in it, it is very certain that you will pick up advantage out of it in light of the fact that once you have confidence in something and you are sure about it, knowing for beyond any doubt that it thrive later on, will make that coin succeeds. In spite of the fact that bitcoin cost has dropped, individuals still have not lost confidence in yet.
Heart18

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:20:06 AM

Ethereum now is too cheaper and it could be the right time to buy more now because we know that ethereum is one of the valuable digital coins in crypto market. It's time to buy and hold more ethereum now even though market is now unpredictable.
Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:22:38 AM

I agree, it is a good price for Ethereum, I believe it will definitely go back up above 1000$, probably even this year. Hopefully.

perezporn09

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:29:31 AM

It is the best time to buy the ETH and you can do that for sure.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

Yes it is the best time to buy ETH now as the price drops below $300 and we know that ETH is a widely use platform of newly created coins and most of the tokens available on the market is under Ethereum platform so ETH have a big potential for price increase in the next few months.

Best Coin8

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:36:42 AM

I agree with you. I think that the ethereum will show itself yet. Because it needs to be kept at the moment. Now it is very good to invest in it while it is cheap.
Asujmule

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:16:34 AM

It is imperative to take after the news. General society instantly responds to all the news outlets, regardless of whether genuine or counterfeit, on the grounds that the data foundation is a vital factor in the advancement of any digital currency venture and specifically influences the cost of its tokens. The client in any capacity needs to decrease the dangers related with the crypto business, so he takes after the news and based on them modifies his methodology.
huynhphuoc

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:25:14 AM

It is a wise idea. ETH is the currency I trust
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
quarkyplum

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:28:27 AM

If anyone bought ETH at $400, at the moment I can ensure that they're very nervous. LOL. ETH price at the moment is $300 and last week it was only $250, luckily, I was bought ETH at the lowest price last week and for now, If I sell them all, I still can earn hundreds dollars. LOL.
WalkerIVIV

Activity: 2436

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:11:33 AM

If anyone bought ETH at $400, at the moment I can ensure that they're very nervous. LOL. ETH price at the moment is $300 and last week it was only $250, luckily, I was bought ETH at the lowest price last week and for now, If I sell them all, I still can earn hundreds dollars. LOL.
hundred dollars is nothing compared with those people have bought more than 100k ethereum at the crowdsale. It was increasing from $0.2 as ico price to the more than $1200 just in a few years. It's amazing but this time that depends on the bitcoin. When bitcoin gets a good trend and ethereum will follow it.

nhat_ha

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:20:22 AM

I think eth can be safer than other currencies
jepoyr1

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:37:22 AM

In my opinion this is the right time now to buy ethereum because of the cheap price effect of the red market. Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can give you a huge profit in the end of the year.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:31:15 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 09:41:52 AM by rijaljun

In my opinion this is the right time now to buy ethereum because of the cheap price effect of the red market. Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can give you a huge profit in the end of the year.
I dont 100% agree with you. Now is good to buy for long-term hodler which don't need to get profit in near time. if you focus on getting profit, you should wait until ETH price indicate to move up before buying to get profit as soon as possible.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
greylandm

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:28:57 AM

Predicting anything is not really possible as it is going to be a different ballgame.
jaryfaaad

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:25:46 PM

I don’t know what is the best time to buy it but I am sure one can predict that.
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:53:41 AM

Up

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
rosebrand

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:08:59 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 05:17:09 AM by rosebrand

seen from the project developed by the ethereum team, there is a possibility that he will be able to increase ethereum value growth even though his position is still at a low level, I am still very confident that the price will rise again in accordance with the function and the quite large demand.

Currently we can only wait for time to grow again, a good step if you still have the capital to continue to buy it while the price is very low compared to the highest ethereum price at that time.

Bountyangel

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:14:19 AM

This is the best advice for those who doesn't have better idea of making money from cryptocyrrency trading. The price is low now and it is time to buy and hold till the price goes up again and sell. One of the laws of investment is to invest when prices are low and sell when the price goes up.
cryptoclassic

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:18:46 AM

Yes the good thing is buying eth at the current price. many who predict eth will return at $ 1,000 if the bull market returns.
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:27:32 AM

I see this is decreasing the umpteenth time of eth after a large pump occurs, if you feel confident then do it. Because in my experience after the price of coins continues to decline then he will give a good surprise.
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:33:56 AM

Yes, I agree with you. it's time to buy eth. for the next few months I believe prices will rise 2 to 3 times the current price.

many people panic because they buy at high prices and sell them now, I think it's enough to give a few more months. Then, all will smile again when they see the market lol
Msile

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:39:29 PM

Edited: 02/9/2018
This is another change to buy now. As well price now on 200$ zone. Do you believe it will stay on this position ? I don't think, because this time is red for alt. As far as I know after every red time will forward to green day. So keep buying if you have enough found.

I agree. It is not everyday that you get to see ethereum at such prices. My advice is to take the win, make sure that you are buying as much as possible now that the prices are still really low. At the $200 zone which no one ever thought that we would get to again, this is a sale and buying ethereum now to hold for the long term is going to lead to a lot of profits.
GembelZT

Activity: 266

VTOS

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:44:40 PM

I have also hold some ETH bro, I hope the ETH price increase will occur soon and will be followed by another crypto coin price increase, so for investors and traders don't be afraid to invest now.

Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:40:09 AM

First, maybe EThereum is the best altcoins for now and has very strong finances.
Furthermore Ethereum also has a large community and now EThereum is also at a price of 280USD and it has experienced an increase from the price you think.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: