Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:05:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy time for ETH. It's now in 200$ zone.  (Read 611 times)
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:28:07 AM

yep I think that's a good decision. I think the eth will touch the price, ready to take a position to buy  do not miss that opportunity Wink.
all alt eth enthusiasts are now Being in the same boat for buying preparation. yes, eth will greatly benefit its holders if they are aware of having to buy it. it's a very good position to make a profit. I think eth will remain the best alt and Great in 2018.
lighterkek

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:32:10 AM

I think ethereum is the best and I think it will improve faster than the others .we have to get as much ethereum as we can, we can regret tomorrow
Socioman

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:02:21 AM

I consider the etherium a stable investment. It is gradually increasing in price. Of course, the etherium has a fall in price. But this is just a correction. Every year the etherium costs more.

NN52NN

Activity: 647
Merit: 10

buy bitcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:05:32 AM

Eth has a huge potential. But we see that the market has dropped all coins, regardless of their value. Where the bottom is unknown

buy bitcoin
virtualhero

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:34:58 AM

If you have ability to hold some coin I believe that ETH will be more profitable from other. I know many alt coins are very low price now. But for me eth is better to hold a little bit. I believe you will never loss.
There is no doubt that if you buy today you will get a good profit in the future. With these very low price from its previous  all time high, I am confident that it will reach another ATH before the year end.
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2179

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

If you have ability to hold some coin I believe that ETH will be more profitable from other. I know many alt coins are very low price now. But for me eth is better to hold a little bit. I believe you will never loss.

I think they are all in profits whoever bought ETH.
wangli370404

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:07:05 PM

The ether is very promising, and many people use it to convert COINS on other platforms. From now on, the market is so bad that it will not fall much in the future will definitely soar.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:55:17 AM

it is good to buy for now nad hold for the longterm pump and always be patience when you hold your tokens. because patience is the key to success.
jfederkins

Activity: 296

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:15:44 AM

You should buy ETH now, when the price has decreased, don’t forget that the price will rise in the nearest future at all.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:24:56 AM

yep I think that's a good decision. I think the eth will touch the price, ready to take a position to buy  do not miss that opportunity Wink.
all alt eth enthusiasts are now Being in the same boat for buying preparation. yes, eth will greatly benefit its holders if they are aware of having to buy it. it's a very good position to make a profit. I think eth will remain the best alt and Great in 2018.

Who wouldn't actually? Most of the altcoins have reached their bottom, the selling momentum has reduced hugely, and it is time to really start stashing up for the long run. However, there is still a lot of uncertainty in the market regarding a huge crash. It is a speculation, no one knows, in a case like this though, a whole lot of coins will bleed, but let's hope it does not come to that. For Ethereum however, the long term is guaranteed but in the short term, I would not say anything is guaranteed yet as it could still go lower.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:35:22 AM

It seems that now we are back to the point where the etherium will cost $ 300 - $ 400. It will be an excellent opportunity for investment.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:53:40 AM

It seems that now we are back to the point where the etherium will cost $ 300 - $ 400. It will be an excellent opportunity for investment.
It seems to me that large financial speculators have seized the cryptocurrency market and now the price will depend not on the demand for crypto assets but on the manipulation of speculators in the market. This may be the reason that the price of eth may drop to $ 200 and below. Now is not the best time to invest.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:56:11 AM

I think and have experienced Ethereum always go up or down as Bitcoin price fluctuate. So this time if you buy Eth or Btc or any other good community coin you will get profit when Btc will start rising.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:08:36 AM

ETH buy time is only when its price goes back down to match its real value. meaning somewhere below $100 in 2 digits numbers. and until then you'd better stay away from it or if you are capable of day trading only make profit from its dead cat bounces.

in the end to see a proper ETH pump we need to first see it dumped and the whales to pick up cheap coins before they decide to pump it again.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
ctm123

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:19:05 AM

Maybe we 'll never see $300 worth of Seth again.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:25:23 AM

yeah good time to buy more again. 'cause I'm pretty sure it will grow again along with bitcoin like what happened before, which is Eth soar from 4k to 8k So much better to buy more now and hodl while there's a opportunity 'cause for sure soon it will climb again when the market start to bullish  .
PatStyle88

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:26:30 AM

Eth is always a good choice to invest
Spice_Joy

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:47:18 AM

I think that the price of airtime will not drop to such a low level. Most likely, the price that is now - is the lowest. Now is a good time to buy.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:55:52 AM

Of course ETH is the best altcoin so it's a good choice to hold for both longterm and shortterm. But I don't think everyone can hold while cryptocurrency market is being painted in red like this Smiley). Sometime, I also felt panic but I think "you haven't lost until you sell" so I tried to hold as long as possible Smiley)

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

Today's ETH price is $530 a little bit higher than what you expected to buy, I think you will need more patience of waiting, maybe it will really reach your expectation because Bitcoin had been struggling so far to recover its value and as we all know that the life of altcoins defends the on stability of bitcoin, so just wait.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: