Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:03:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SKC] Skeincoin 0.9.3.1 | Skein-SHA2  (Read 161507 times)
sheepman

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:18:29 AM

Hows the testing going RK? Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 02:56:04 PM

I'm re enabling the skcbot (IRC) and skeintip (Twitter). Reworked some network stuff (No more disconnect issues for the twitterbot yeah!!), and moved it to a Pi2. If anyone disagrees with his or her balance, send me a pm.

offtopic, Kendra can we get a x86 build aswell? (wallet vm is x86 Sad, donno why i did that)

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Red Kendra (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:38:09 PM

I'm re enabling the skcbot (IRC) and skeintip (Twitter). Reworked some network stuff (No more disconnect issues for the twitterbot yeah!!), and moved it to a Pi2. If anyone disagrees with his or her balance, send me a pm.

offtopic, Kendra can we get a x86 build aswell? (wallet vm is x86 Sad, donno why i did that)

Win32 build:

http://www.skeincoin.org/skeincoin-0.9.3.0-win32.zip
gielbier

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 08:31:48 PM

Win32 build:

I love you man.
 btw I did a bitcoin hackaton, and atm i'm testing against btc testnet . But i would like to build this on skeincoin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2l0eI5SjBU
Any objections? (haven't tested it on Skeincoin atm, but 0.9.3 should make that possible)

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
Prasaga
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Red Kendra (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 09:23:26 PM

Win32 build:

I love you man.
 btw I did a bitcoin hackaton, and atm i'm testing against btc testnet . But i would like to build this on skeincoin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2l0eI5SjBU
Any objections? (haven't tested it on Skeincoin atm, but 0.9.3 should make that possible)

Looks interesting Smiley Go for it.
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 06:33:36 AM

nice to see development , when i have a chance i will fork your 9.x wallet & check it all out :-)

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
sheepman

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 12:52:03 PM

Just updated the block explorer to the 0.9 branch Smiley
gielbier

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 09:13:06 PM

Just updated the block explorer to the 0.9 branch Smiley
Nice! Made a testing tool for OP_Return checking btw. Runs btc (mainnet/testnet) and Skeincoin atm. It's coded a bit fuggly, but it does the job. Runs rather well against explorer.skeincoin.org

Prebuilt apk: https://db.tt/lgYNG4XU  [Should only ask camera permission for QR scanner]
One file gist: https://gist.github.com/Biersteker/9b3b7719d0f94369062a
If you build this you'll need NodeJS, Cordova, Ant Android SDK, and you will need to either add
com.phonegap.plugins.barcodescanner=https://github.com/wildabeast/BarcodeScanner.git in plugins.properties (If you enjoy Netbeans pain) or add by commandline cordava plugins add com.phonegap.plugins.barcodescanner

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
Prasaga
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 04:19:18 AM

question to the developer when you have time,

are you building /compiling with

1) gitian
2) individually on each operating system
3) with a custom toolchain (unlikely since i don't see this in your source

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

Red Kendra (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:04:02 PM

1) gitian

I compile individually for each target OS. For the 0.9 build I setup a VM for each target, i.e. Win32, Win64.
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 04:16:27 AM

thanks much for your input, i have been doing things separate for the blake system however have recently been experimenting with gitian and other methods of cross compiling .... i still get the best results doing things the same way you are ....

1) gitian

I compile individually for each target OS. For the 0.9 build I setup a VM for each target, i.e. Win32, Win64.

Check out my coin Photon

silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:45:09 AM

for information:

The developer of skeincoin ("redkendra") is also known as Max Guevara (developer of Quark and mimiccoin) and "johnjoule" (developer of XJO).
Also posting with "Willowrosenberg" as sockpuppetaccount.

Wonder how much more coins and accounts he created Cheesy

reorder

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:50:38 AM

for information:

The developer of skeincoin ("redkendra") is also known as Max Guevara (developer of Quark and mimiccoin) and "johnjoule" (developer of XJO).

Even if true, what is particularly bad about that? The list of coins is rather impressive in a good sense.
silvermetal

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:58:11 AM

for information:

Even if true, what is particularly bad about that? The list of coins is rather impressive in a good sense.

Impressive in a good sense? You like mimiccoin?
reorder

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:01:39 AM

Never heard of that one, looks like a blatant LTC clone. But Quark makes for it I suppose Smiley
gielbier

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:29:50 PM

for information:

Any source to back that up? I see you have been making this kind of posts in other topics also.One to those is claiming that redkendra is the developer of LOG [Woodcoin]. That would be very strange, because the wood dev came in #skeincoin with questions regarding Skein-SHA and pureSkein and reorders skeinminer. Stuff that kendra should know. (and does know, which was demonstrated with the merge mine attempt). I find it extremely unlikely that the woodcoin-dev is kendra. If you could provide any proof (?) that would be nice, but on the other hand, it doesn't matter.

skeincoin was no premine, kendra is always lurking ( sheepman even nicknamed him cryptoninja, because of the fast updates for the blockexplorer ip), network is still active after a year, and it still has exchange activity. It might not be hyped nor get the value appreciation, but there is an active community.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
Prasaga
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
silvermetal

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:42:05 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 09:13:19 AM by silvermetal

for information:

Any source to back that up? I see you have been making this kind of posts in other topics also.One to those is claiming that redkendra is the developer of LOG [Woodcoin]. That would be very strange, because the wood dev came in #skeincoin with questions regarding Skein-SHA and pureSkein and reorders skeinminer. Stuff that kendra should know. (and does know, which was demonstrated with the merge mine attempt). I find it extremely unlikely that the woodcoin-dev is kendra. If you could provide any proof (?) that would be nice, but on the other hand, it doesn't matter.

skeincoin was no premine, kendra is always lurking ( sheepman even nicknamed him cryptoninja, because of the fast updates for the blockexplorer ip), network is still active after a year, and it still has exchange activity. It might not be hyped nor get the value appreciation, but there is an active community.

Good that you read my posthistory. More people should do some background check of posters before they believe what they write.

Not good is that you didn't quote me very accurate:
I didn't mention he is the developer of woodcoin. I mentioned he is involved with woodcoin.
He admitted that he created the wallet for Woodcoin. Therefore he is involved with the accountname "WillowRosenberg" for woodcoin.

Just check the post history of MaxGuevara, JohnJoule, and kendra and you will find out that it is one and the same person Smiley.
silvermetal

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:51:15 PM

Never heard of that one, looks like a blatant LTC clone. But Quark makes for it I suppose Smiley

It is a coin created to merge mine with Quark. He created mimic in cooperation with "Digitalindustry", a well known scammer. Full details (and the role of "MaxGuevara") can be found in this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781954.msg9007804#msg9007804

In this thread you can also read more about "Digitalindustry"
reorder

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 06:04:14 PM

It is a coin created to merge mine with Quark. He created mimic in cooperation with "Digitalindustry", a well known scammer. Full details (and the role of "MaxGuevara") can be found in this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781954.msg9007804#msg9007804

And what is exactly bad about a coin made to be mergemined with Quark? Save that there is little sense in such a coin these days.
silvermetal

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 06:10:08 PM

And what is exactly bad about a coin made to be mergemined with Quark? Save that there is little sense in such a coin these days.

read the link.
purpose was good, the execution was terrible Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: