Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:03:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market started looking green today.  (Read 1668 times)
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:52:02 PM

It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

This is just a small percentage of increase. If we see a big difference in the prices of coins, then we can consider it as in recovering stage. However, this is a good signal that coins are moving up. If this continues for the next couple of days, then we can assume that coins are recovering.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:56:26 PM

It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

I know people will closely watching on bitcoin price as it really a cause of market downtrend, the green color we see is an indication that market is still trying to recover fast but it something there is dragging it down. The panic selling we've made may give also a way of making the market down, this really not a good time to sell, just wait and cancel all your selling transactions.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:01:12 PM

Well is looking good but one cannot completely say that the down trend is over for bitcoin and other crypto currency. But we do hope that the value of bitcoin return to where it use to be maybe above $10,000 or there about.
yuukireit

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:16:29 PM

meh
it can down again
many bad news in Q1 of the year and is still hard to recovery again, need more time to gain full recovery or maybe some miracle happen when some whale put a bridge to handle this situation
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:57:01 PM

Wow!its sound good that the bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance ,so maybe this is the sign that all the cryptocurriencies  will turn back to growth now and all those past consecutive drops down of all value price of bitcoin in the market will not going back happen again.Will we hope that this happen in the market turn all coins to green would continue ,until in the end of the year, so we must always done a positive thinking so that all outcomes in digital system will  create a good  positive impact.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
carlbreezy

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:40:13 AM

Hopefully, it will continue to grow by this month. A lot of capital I've loss from the crash. If the bull run will continuously go up, I think I will sell half of my investment. I hope right now, we cherish every moments that cryptocurrency recovers from its downturn.

This is what i'm always saying about holding. Don't let your capital disappear during the downtrend while waiting for the market to recover. Sell your equities if you need to!
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:23:24 AM

The market seems to start recovering but we cannot never say until its last for a month.I hope that it will continue to grow by this month.If the green color state will stay for the next couple of months,then this is a good signal that coins are moving up.I hope that this is the beginning for a good market trading and selling.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:48:28 AM

Hopefully, it will continue to grow by this month. A lot of capital I've loss from the crash. If the bull run will continuously go up, I think I will sell half of my investment. I hope right now, we cherish every moments that cryptocurrency recovers from its downturn.

This is what i'm always saying about holding. Don't let your capital disappear during the downtrend while waiting for the market to recover. Sell your equities if you need to!
It was just a few rebounds and it goes down again. Too much bearish trend we had and hope all of us has still patient left to keep your funds on a HOLD mode.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:48:42 AM

This is the recurring show every months, cryptos goes red then suddenly goes green, bearish was started since January this year and still experience till now, it was a little relief when the market goes green today, but not a total heal.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:10:43 AM

There you go, today the market is again down and there is no question about it that it was just April fools trick. Lolz. It's too early for us to see some green spikes coming in the way however we can always hope for the same. To be honest I do believe that bitcoin will spike in this month (April) as it has already reached its condensation level. It has corrected itself far down the line and ntaruslly the coin should come up with new prices sooner than we think. Yesterday's green was may be because of the few instances where buy walls are taking over the sell walls as we reached the extreme drops.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:16:22 AM

green color now looks like a fish story without a scenario. too early to say the price is back green, my estimate price will be green between mid-April, why? because, we will soon begin the journey to $ 20,000 between June, July, August. 2018 will remain its year of cryptocurrency, its specialty bitcoin.
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:34:56 AM

The market seems to start recovering but we cannot never say until its last for a month.I hope that it will continue to grow by this month.If the green color state will stay for the next couple of months,then this is a good signal that coins are moving up.I hope that this is the beginning for a good market trading and selling.
We never say that the recovery will continuously go on. As what I've saw in the current trend, BTC price moving downward as of now. It seems like this month will not be good for crypto market but still there is a chance that the price will surge. We must be positively thinking about the price and hold on tight to our traded coins.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:51:29 AM

That means nothing unless and until the market goes above 30% in terms of its value. Again I am saying the value not the dominance. The thing is we have already lost too much in the long run and the market cap has to be recovered to that much level to recover the loss itself. The loss is in terms of capital, the value will follow it as soon as it gets pumped. I am not seeing in positivity from yesterday's pump because it is so little and did not even last for full day.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:57:26 AM

Normally speaking, bitcoin is something having a nature of moving up and moving down their price level, to all people who already here in a very long time of accessing, are already knows the reality of bitcoin, that once bitcoin rapidly down their price, at the next move of that, would also rapidly increasing, like as what happened before last december, when bitcoin become $20,000 but for the next month of january the price rapidly down also up to $4,000 so difinitely the nature of bitcoin is like actually a bubble that burst and blooms.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:48:39 PM

When the price of bitcoin reach 19,000$,many become rich with the holding bitcoin.Now the price of bitcoin is very low,if you get into bitcoin now you will get  more profit from it.In two days ,the price of bitcoin will reach 8500$.If you like to inverse for the short term profit,this is right time for that.

A provocative way, could you share at least a proof that is indeed will reach to 8.5k in two days? otherwise its purely assumptive or might a hearsay

Bitcoin had huge potential buddy.The price of is reduced from 9000$,I hope you know that.The price of bitcoin may not reach 8500$ in two days.I was dam sure ,the price of bitcoin will reach 8500$ in a week.Do you have doubt in the bitcoin,just check after a week.

And what if in a week it doesn't reach 8.5k? I don't doubt Bitcoin, what I doubt is the way people interpret it without actually a facts that they could provide on how it actually gone up or gone down.

And Oh btw.. 1 day passed! you still have a day to go for an 8.5k theory!
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:55:46 PM

There is a saying" one swallow doesn't make a summer". It seems that one green day does not make a bull market. I am still bullish on a recovery.
rejekiku

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:22:26 PM

https://i.imgur.com/rX7N7Vc.png

yes, its a good news. I hope bitcoin will rise.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:48:55 PM

Just checked coinmarket just now. Most top 20 coins are still green. Perhaps shoots of recovery but be prepared for some red days ahead,although may be small percentage drops.

We just hope it will continue to recover so that others can cut their losses. Also, people will stop worrying and probably can take a deep breath from a long days of holding. We are now entering the month of April so we should expect more good news from the crypto market.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:00:43 PM

You haven't lost if you haven't sold! They told me to repeat this in the moment of doubt Cheesy
That was a joke if you didn't notice Tongue

Looking from another perspective Bitcoin is very limited and there won't be enough for everyone. With that in mind as long as the technology isn't defeated it will go up in value, even if it gets banned here and there. There's not enough Bitcoin to supply a small country like Japan, if all Japanese wanted to own some.
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:36:58 PM

sometimes I'm confused by the market, the green color (indication up) but the valuation is still down, may the price of all the cryptocurrency can go up Roll Eyes

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███