Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:55:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market started looking green today.  (Read 1668 times)
zalizoll

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

The market trend is starting to turn green, it means you have to correct your coin price again.
There may be one of your coins that can be removed because the price can be taken advantage.
Windybi

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:26:24 PM

If we can see the market started looking green today then it is good for us who keep the coins for a long term because this is the chance that a good sign of earnings will be coming.
So everyone is happy when the market is recovering fast. But be careful. It can go down at any time. So if we get a profit then we should sell it.
money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:50:06 PM

If we can see the market started looking green today then it is good for us who keep the coins for a long term because this is the chance that a good sign of earnings will be coming.
So everyone is happy when the market is recovering fast. But be careful. It can go down at any time. So if we get a profit then we should sell it.
yes i think like you Currently I have sold what I have. I am holding USDT and I think this market will go down in the near future. Keep your greed. This will make you profitable in this market.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:13:45 PM

It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

until recently the market still shows a good condition. rise still happens to this day although slowly but surely. If indeed this would be a good start then if you want to start buying currently considered not too late for long term investment.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:25:58 PM

Yeah i see bitcoin starting to wake up from the nightmare, and i believe there will be no more deep dump. I see graphics with aroon indicator and when it shows a positive thing, although i'm not expert on monitoring but this is my thought.

It was a very good sign that cryptocurrency is starting to grow up again and it was actually going back to $10k dollar so we can expect that bitcoins might really increase up to $60k dollar this year before 2018 ends.
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:05:44 PM

Yes,market started looking green today.it is a good sign and its time to buy.market now are rising and wish it will continue rising.I hope bitcoin price increase day by day.
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:32:37 PM

It is nice to see market recovering today. There will be a time this year when bitcoin prices will skyrocket and no one will be able to stop it. I am holding till then.

I see chart with indicator aroon and when it showed positive thing, though I am not an expert in monitor but this is my thinking. I see bitcoin start-up of a nightmare, and I believe there will be no longer dump the inside.
xanto

Activity: 216
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:38:37 PM

It all looks like a trap. I do not want to say anything superfluous, but bitcoin and all the coins can go down dramatically, the volumes on the market are not impressive yet.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:38:50 PM

Yes,market started looking green today.it is a good sign and its time to buy.market now are rising and wish it will continue rising.I hope bitcoin price increase day by day.
really well, with the market already green again it can make the investors re-spirited again to invest their money in bitcoin or in altcoin coins. so with the green of the market we can all the spirit again start investing and trading

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Telogodok

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:02:36 PM

if seen from what percentage, maybe this is a good opportunity for ktia who want to start from the beginning, but this also does not mean we have to impose the will, all will go according to the existing scenario, well that's all I can say

I think In two days, bitcoin price will reach 8500 $. If you like the upside for short-term gains, this is the right time for it.
When bitcoin prices reach 19,000 $, many become rich with bitcoin holding. Now the bitcoin price is very low, if you go into bitcoin now you will get more profit from it.
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:18:50 PM

Yes, blue signs have been circulating in the market for two weeks now. It is a cool autumn sign that we can restore our faith and optimism into a repeatable historical growth. We are seeing value sustained and growing at low but steady levels in the past few days.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:27:57 PM

It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

until recently the market still shows a good condition. rise still happens to this day although slowly but surely. If indeed this would be a good start then if you want to start buying currently considered not too late for long term investment.

Yes, I believe you are right. The coins in the market as of this moment, specially bitcoin is green and still rising slowly and surely with minimal corrections time after time. I believe that this is a sign that we are already in the early days of the bullish season. Hence, I too advice that this is a good time to buy and accumulate as much as possible. It is never too late yet, there is still a lot of room to grow.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:43:44 PM

It's been a long time on dump, it has not been very easy but thank God it is recovering. We are waiting to see it reach the peak. Its not been easy all the way.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:49:49 PM

It's a good sign that everything will smoothly increase even it's stressful in a bloody market last few months ago now we can say that the market is slowly recovering to that bloody situation. And all is happy now to slowly but surely increase in the market.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
salterious

Activity: 258

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:07:11 PM

It's been a long time on dump, it has not been very easy but thank God it is recovering. We are waiting to see it reach the peak. Its not been easy all the way.
The last nearly 3 months was tough but now we get to realize the glory. I don't know if we will surpass our ATH of 850 Billion this bull but I am confident we will get back to 700 Billion sometime this summer.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Paul karet

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:08:05 PM

I see a lot of red color that appears this indicates the market has not recovered perfectly. do not be too fast you sell to get more profit.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:12:07 PM

It's been a long time on dump, it has not been very easy but thank God it is recovering. We are waiting to see it reach the peak. Its not been easy all the way.keep growing.
arbifahrozy

Activity: 896

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:17:58 PM

as we know, with the improving market, we can invest in some coins. With this investor will give confidence to a project. I always monitor the movement from last week and it's improved so far.
I hope this movement will be like this next.

BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:20:18 PM

Yeah i see bitcoin starting to wake up from the nightmare, and i believe there will be no more deep dump. I see graphics with aroon indicator and when it shows a positive thing, although i'm not expert on monitoring but this is my thought.

That's the reason why you should hold your coin when the market place is dumping the prices of the coins you are holding, its because the price will still grow again and you just need patience in order not to lose profit.

PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:38:45 PM

It's been a normal scenario for cryptos for having a green day after a couple of weeks in crisis. Some speculates that this current uptrend resembling a bullish movement is just a trap to let people to dive in at a lower price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: