Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:17:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZECASH (ZCH) ⚡ – ZE NEXT MAJOR 3.0 COIN  (Read 4082 times)
james7854

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:41:06 PM

What is the total amount of tokens that is available for sale in %?
Hello Tyrannah,

75% of total amount is allocated to public, so 375 000 000 ZCH reserved for public.

ZeCash team

That's not bad, not bad at all. And what will happen if you have some tokens left over from the sale?

Usually unused tokens get burned so to speak. However, I'm not quite sure why.
Hello TheRedKing

Well that simple, generally if public sale don't reach target, usually unsold token are burned by issuer as he have no honest reasons to keep those unsold Token for free obviously.
Pros : Actual Token holder have much value on their ZCH Token, as there is less Token in flow.
Cons : Project didn't raised funds required to launch properly our project.

ZeCash Team

That's a really good explanation, thx!
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:46:51 PM

Do you plan to start project in any particular region? Or you are going worldwide from the beginning?
Hello Trollita,

We will going worldwide as Cryptocurrencies don't have region or countries. But at start we might consider a region or country if ZeCash adoption is skyrocket on this one.

ZeCash Team

Except when it comes to countries where crypto is banned or heavily controlled.
Hello ChungaLunga,

Well that the essence of an anonymous featured coin, we don't fight against countries policy but we believe every human have the right to protect his personal data.
Personal data include his transactions/holding. So we don't think country where crypto is banned or heavily controlled can be a barrier for ZeCash.

ZeCash Team

It would be very good if you brake those barriers.
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:34:37 PM

on which exchanges are you located/ will you be located?
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:47:18 AM

Where exactly is your team stationed, where is your headquarters?
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:25:23 AM

Maybe it's to early to get exchanges in the mix.
ZeCash

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:56:18 AM

Where exactly is your team stationed, where is your headquarters?
Hello Ajutokintumi,

Our team is between France and UK. ZeCash Limited is registered in UK.

ZeCash Team
ZeCash

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:02:05 AM

Hello Yehor,

I think it's early to speak about exchange for now, we will definitely keep you updated on that, lot of people are requesting about this.

ZeCash Team
ZeCash

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:09:03 AM

Dear supporters,

Quick message to remind you that we have a referral program, invite your friends to ZeCash and earn 5% ZCH Token for each order.
Get your link & Share now! https://ze.cash/tokensale/register - Menu “Referral”.

ZeCash Team
descuri

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:58:40 AM

Hello Tyrannah,

75% of total amount is allocated to public, so 375 000 000 ZCH reserved for public.

ZeCash team

That's not bad, not bad at all. And what will happen if you have some tokens left over from the sale?

Hello TheRedKing

Well that simple, generally if public sale don't reach target, usually unsold token are burned by issuer as he have no honest reasons to keep those unsold Token for free obviously.
Pros : Actual Token holder have much value on their ZCH Token, as there is less Token in flow.

ZeCash Team

This is a very honest answer. Do you expect to reach the goal soon?
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:00:49 PM

Hello Tyrannah,

ZeCash team

Hello TheRedKing

ZeCash Team

I'm sure they expect it as they planed a bunch of stuff around it. Actually, they plan to hit the hard cap Smiley If it will come true that's another problem.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:14:22 PM

Maybe it's to early to get exchanges in the mix.

I doubt they would divulge that information this early on.
bibliobusz

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

Do you plan to start project in any particular region? Or you are going worldwide from the beginning?
Hello Trollita,

We will going worldwide as Cryptocurrencies don't have region or countries. But at start we might consider a region or country if ZeCash adoption is skyrocket on this one.

ZeCash Team

Except when it comes to countries where crypto is banned or heavily controlled.
Hello ChungaLunga,

Well that the essence of an anonymous featured coin, we don't fight against countries policy but we believe every human have the right to protect his personal data.
Personal data include his transactions/holding. So we don't think country where crypto is banned or heavily controlled can be a barrier for ZeCash.

ZeCash Team

I don't think it's even possible to fight country policy. But there are some good ways around it Smiley
gaga org

Activity: 196
Merit: 27

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:36:45 PM

any bounty for this part sir? i want get this chance because look likes promising project for me and the structure planing is very make me curious. how many minimun invest for this project?

Contractium Network
¦•-» ICO IS STARTING NOW - JOIN BIG BOUNTY & AIRDROP «-•¦
¦ [Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Youtube] | [Bitcointalk ANN] ¦
ZeCash

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:44:40 PM

Hello Tyrannah,

ZeCash team

Hello TheRedKing

ZeCash Team

It's a bit early to state about that, our first goal it's to get maximal adoption from Crypto community. We are still on early stage ~15 day public, market is huge, each we are digging our place and reach more user to ZeCash, let's continue on that way with your support.
More to come with a highly detailed WP showing how ZeCash can hedge among all existing Coins.

ZeCash Team
ZeCash

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:51:56 PM

any bounty for this part sir? i want get this chance because look likes promising project for me and the structure planing is very make me curious. how many minimun invest for this project?
Hello Gaga,

We are actually offering a huge bounty program, you can see all details and can apply on this thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3229753 .
Regarding minimum to deposit, it's 10$, in order for people to start with a small amount (in order to get their ZCH Token).
Most of Ze time people like this approach, testing with 10$ once they get their ZCH Token they order more.

ZeCash Team
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:26:46 AM

Hello Gaga,

We are actually offering a huge bounty program, you can see all details and can apply on this thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3229753 .
Regarding minimum to deposit, it's 10$, in order for people to start with a small amount (in order to get their ZCH Token).
Most of Ze time people like this approach, testing with 10$ once they get their ZCH Token they order more.

ZeCash Team

Seems like a very reasonable starting point and people are more like to invest further down the road. Good work!
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:16:01 AM

Hello Gaga,

ZeCash Team

Good idea,as you want to attract as many people as possible,as you can always buy more during the sale!
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:38:57 AM

Untill when your bounty campaign is going on?
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:40:42 AM

Hello Gaga,

ZeCash Team

Seems like a very reasonable starting point and people are more like to invest further down the road. Good work!

A lot of people will invest that kind of amount just to check it out. So it's a very nice plan.
SoonAmoon

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:09:26 PM

Hello Gaga,

ZeCash Team

A lot of people will invest that kind of amount just to check it out. So it's a very nice plan.

I'll definitely check out the bounty program, seems like a good opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: