Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:17:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZECASH (ZCH) ⚡ – ZE NEXT MAJOR 3.0 COIN  (Read 4084 times)
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:01:59 PM

When can we expect some testing product,like beta for example?
Hello Ajutokintumi,

Before make a beta, community need to understand our project and have large adoption. We didn't reached our first month public ICO release yet .
Quick advise to  look to ZeProtocol detailed features in our WP like : MOS / Maturity Operation System ACBV / Adjusted Confirmation Based on Volume. Features allowing to secure POS Transaction which is today a challenge to every coin using POS Algorithm.
Our WhitePaper was recently improved, we recommend our supporters to read it, very usefull to understand where the project goes.

ZeCash Team

Thank you for explaining. So fir the project to get to beta it needs to reach a certain point of development.

Like anything, they won't release it until they have a functional product so that the testers can do their thing. Unless you are doing DDT.
Kryptoking21

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:43:13 AM

Do i have to go trough KYC in order to join the sale?
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:52:14 AM

Hello Ajutokintumi,

Before make a beta, community need to understand our project and have large adoption. We didn't reached our first month public ICO release yet .
Quick advise to  look to ZeProtocol detailed features in our WP like : MOS / Maturity Operation System ACBV / Adjusted Confirmation Based on Volume. Features allowing to secure POS Transaction which is today a challenge to every coin using POS Algorithm.
Our WhitePaper was recently improved, we recommend our supporters to read it, very usefull to understand where the project goes.

ZeCash Team

Thank you for explaining. So fir the project to get to beta it needs to reach a certain point of development.

Like anything, they won't release it until they have a functional product so that the testers can do their thing. Unless you are doing DDT.

Yeah it wouldnt be good idea to release some product  for open testing ,that is still at the early stage of development
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:40:43 AM

I read this part from the Whitepaper

"No coins are anonymous. If you monitored the peer-to-peer network and analyzed the public Blockchain, then you would be able to trace the identity. This can also be done by knowing your customers and by anti–money laundering regulations. This is not a great privacy feature. Users might not want to let the world know their personal spending and incomes. This business information can be leaked to the competitors easily and we believe each human deserves to choose or not choose anonymous transactions, as each person is able to choose anonymous messaging like Telegram."

Anonymous transactions are definitely one of the key benefits of blockchain and I see you will be making that even better.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:22:28 AM

Hello Ajutokintumi,

ZeCash Team

Yeah it wouldnt be good idea to release some product  for open testing ,that is still at the early stage of development

But do we have some info from the team on how the development is going?
ZeCash

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

Hello Ajutokintumi,

ZeCash Team

But do we have some info from the team on how the development is going?
Hello,

Whitepaper was just enhanced and we are designing a prototype.
Stay tuned more to come, just be patient. We have < 1 month public for now, lot of our energy is set on marketin/community adoption again which is Ze Most important for any given project. What the point to have a beta/prototype if nobody heard about ZeCash?

ZeCash Team
ZeCash

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 03:39:12 PM

Hello Kryptoking21,

We do have KYC, but it's optional (depending each user jurisdiction). At the start we offered +10% bonus for KYC, now this bonus is open to everyone.
"Star account" associated to KYC today, allow to unlock limit and buy more than 100.000 ZCH per account.

ZeCash Team
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:14:59 PM

Hello Kryptoking21,

We do have KYC, but it's optional (depending each user jurisdiction). At the start we offered +10% bonus for KYC, now this bonus is open to everyone.
"Star account" associated to KYC today, allow to unlock limit and buy more than 100.000 ZCH per account.

ZeCash Team

A good way to get people to go trough it.
AndreaTheGiant

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:39:05 PM

Hello Kryptoking21,

ZeCash Team

I wish projects would make KYC mandatory.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:06:08 PM

Hello Ajutokintumi,

ZeCash Team

It is important to have quality product before release to public opinion.
djimiHendrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:48:29 PM

Hello Ajutokintumi,

ZeCash Team

Definitely ...otherwise the public would bury you.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

Hello Ajutokintumi,

ZeCash Team

Definitely ...otherwise the public would bury you.

Eh, the public is forgiving as long as you are trying to correct the mistakes.
Tyrannah

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:54:00 AM

Hello Kryptoking21,

ZeCash Team

I think soon it will be like that,we are headed that way for sure.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:00:35 AM

Hello Kryptoking21,

ZeCash Team

Do you have any restriction when it comes to ICO participants,or everyone can join?
UncleT

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:01:32 AM

Hello Kryptoking21,

ZeCash Team

I wonder if lifting some restrictions on ICOs would bring in a different set of regulations required by the region the ICO is operating in. For example KYC.
Fermin AK

Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:22:32 AM

Hello Kryptoking21,

ZeCash Team

I wonder if lifting some restrictions on ICOs would bring in a different set of regulations required by the region the ICO is operating in. For example KYC.
There's still plenty of people that want to preserve their anonimity so I think tha optional KYC is a good idea.

AndreaTheGiant

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:16:11 AM

Hello Kryptoking21,

ZeCash Team

There's still plenty of people that want to preserve their anonimity so I think tha optional KYC is a good idea.

I think we will get a ton of new non-optional regulations just like KYC if the government stats showing more interest.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:24:03 PM

Hello Kryptoking21,

ZeCash Team

I think we will get a ton of new non-optional regulations just like KYC if the government stats showing more interest.

Having the government show more interest is a difficult feat to accomplish.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:04:56 PM

Hello Kryptoking21,

ZeCash Team

Having the government show more interest is a difficult feat to accomplish.

Give it time, when they figure out they can get some money out of it they will be all over it.
ZeCash

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:15:28 PM

Hello Kryptoking21,

ZeCash Team

Do you have any restriction when it comes to ICO participants,or everyone can join?
Hello SRBYN,

No restrictions, we welcome anyone till they comply with their country jurisdiction.

ZeCash Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: