Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:09:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZECASH (ZCH) ⚡ – ZE NEXT MAJOR 3.0 COIN  (Read 4084 times)
descuri

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:48:21 AM

Based on this part from the whitepaper

"It can easily be calculated that for 3 months you will get 15%, for 6 months you would be getting 30% and for 12 months it would be full 60%."

Can you maybe explain how you will be able to support such cashback?
Hello SpockSenior,

This is not cashback, this is estimation of Mining/Minting reward on Proof of Stake algorithm for every ZeCash Coin holder.
Thoses rewards are paid from transaction fees earned from ZeCash Mining.

ZeCash Team

Thank you for providing this explanation. I was also interested from where the funding for this would be taken.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

It's always good to remind ourselves of the main ZeCash missions:

-You can Mint/Mine and earn fixed interest with low fees.
-PoS security with ZeProtocol, which contain a Chain trust, and Delegated Shuffle.
-Anonymity with “ZeAnon” protocol, which allows transaction re-mixing, ring
signature.
-Very fast transaction speed, no pending transactions guaranteed.
-ZeCash Proof of Chain/Stake always fair with Coin Age Based Selection.

Thanks for the reminder. There were a couple of questions for the team here in this thread on how they plan to remove mining in general.

Is there a specific reason why they would do that?

I to would like to know that. Why would mining be a problem?
Hello constructive_criticism,

We aren't removing mining. We just point that ZeCash coin will work on Proof of Stake Mining, which require just a simple computer with a ZeCash Wallet to process transaction instead of Proof of Work Mining wich require high sophisticated and expensive GPU/Asic material to process transactions.

ZeCash Team

I also agree that that is much better model and makes more sense.Everyone who has an option is switching to PoS, even Ethereum is switching to PoS if everything goes well.It gives more incentive to end user and is easier to run as was explained above.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

"It can easily be calculated that for 3 months you will get 15%, for 6 months you would be getting 30% and for 12 months it would be full 60%."

Hello SpockSenior,

This is not cashback, this is estimation of Mining/Minting reward on Proof of Stake algorithm for every ZeCash Coin holder.

ZeCash Team

So rewards from Minting will be used? or mining? because you wrote somewhere that it would be good to replace mining alltogether
ZeCash

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:22:21 PM

Hello SpockSenior,

ZeCash Team

So rewards from Minting will be used? or mining? because you wrote somewhere that it would be good to replace mining alltogether
Hello Snowcommander,

It's semantic question here, Minting/Staking would be more adapted to Proof of Stake and Mining Proof of Work. What we are seeking to replace, as a Proof of Stake Coin (like all other POS we must say), it's High consumption Kwh and heavy investment in GPU/Asic needed to process transactions in Proof of Work. In our case just holding a wallet with ZeCash Coin will be enough to process transaction.

ZeCash Team
Pipilla

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:00:27 AM

I see on your Roadmap on the first page in this thread that you plan to have your own Exchange sometime in Q4 along with mobile wallet. How come you are aiming at your own exchange? what are the benefits and will it be linked to some of the major ones?

Yeah  i agree it sounds a bit optimistic,going for own exchange.But maybe there is some catch.
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:14:26 AM

Do we have to go trough KYC if we join bounty campaign?
descuri

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:11:32 AM

Hello SpockSenior,

ZeCash Team

Hello Snowcommander,

It's semantic question here, Minting/Staking would be more adapted to Proof of Stake and Mining Proof of Work. What we are seeking to replace, as a Proof of Stake Coin (like all other POS we must say), it's High consumption Kwh and heavy investment in GPU/Asic needed to process transactions in Proof of Work. In our case just holding a wallet with ZeCash Coin will be enough to process transaction.

ZeCash Team

Seems pretty ideal I have to say. Just holding the coin and getting enough.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:30:54 AM

I see on your Roadmap on the first page in this thread that you plan to have your own Exchange sometime in Q4 along with mobile wallet. How come you are aiming at your own exchange? what are the benefits and will it be linked to some of the major ones?

Yeah  i agree it sounds a bit optimistic,going for own exchange.But maybe there is some catch.

Hopefully the team will comment on this. What are the benefits?
SoonAmoon

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:45:42 AM

Hopefully the team will comment on this. What are the benefits?

Maybe ask them on telegram, that's a great way to get answers quick.
bibliobusz

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:02:23 PM

Maybe better control of the sale of tokens. Though I think it's more od a hassle.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:15:34 PM

Maybe better control of the sale of tokens. Though I think it's more od a hassle.

Maybe it makes more financial sense as the other exhanges might not be offering great deals. But I wan't to know is will it be a fully functional exchange or one just for ZeCash (if that's even possible).
ZeCash

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:14:12 PM

Hello SpockSenior,

We have this in mind yes, today lot of coin get listed in major exchange and minor exchange, it create high discrepancy of price, sometime manipulation.
Other cons also is highly expensive price to get listed today, you can't imagine what major exchange are requesting on it.
For now we are concentrated to populate our Github and show some product, exchanges/listing and other will be easy after we will have beta, to show all community and investor that it's not only talk.

ZeCash Team
ZeCash

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:15:22 PM

Do we have to go trough KYC if we join bounty campaign?
Hello WillerTex,

No KYC required at this moment for bounty campaign.

ZeCash Team
cmdr1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:44:09 AM

Hello SpockSenior,

We have this in mind yes, today lot of coin get listed in major exchange and minor exchange, it create high discrepancy of price, sometime manipulation.
Other cons also is highly expensive price to get listed today, you can't imagine what major exchange are requesting on it.
For now we are concentrated to populate our Github and show some product, exchanges/listing and other will be easy after we will have beta, to show all community and investor that it's not only talk.

ZeCash Team

When you explain it like that it makes a lot of sense that you would opt for your own exchange. But what do you have to invest to get your own?
Ranunculus2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:13:37 PM

Hello SpockSenior,

ZeCash Team

When you explain it like that it makes a lot of sense that you would opt for your own exchange. But what do you have to invest to get your own?

I would guess it is not an easy thing to do. A lot of legal advice is definitely necessary.
Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

What is the minmum amount i can invest?
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:05:07 PM

Do i have to go trough KYC to join the sale?
ZeCash

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:09:46 PM

Hello SpockSenior,

ZeCash Team

Hello Cmdr1,

We already go into this. Let's not burn steps, let's discuss own exchange on right time when it's appropriate. Note that a roadmap can be adjusted as well, after releasing our coin, probably our coin listed on major coin will be enough. But again step's by step. Recently we had a new joiner in our team, soon there will be update in our product.

ZeCash Team
ZeCash

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:11:11 PM

What is the minmum amount i can invest?
Hello Hilderman,

Minimun amount to join is $10, which represent 100 ZCH + 10 ZCH Tokens (as bonus).

ZeCash Team
ZeCash

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:13:10 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 07:33:13 AM by ZeCash

What is the soft cap/hard cap,and what  you plan to do with unsold tokens,if that happens?
Hello Xfregman,

Softcap: 20.000.000$ / 200.000.000 ZCH
Hardcap: 35.000.000$ / 350.000.000 ZCH

Unsold tokens will be burned.

ZeCash Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: