Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:02:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZECASH (ZCH) ⚡ – ZE NEXT MAJOR 3.0 COIN  (Read 4084 times)
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:41:45 PM

I see on your Roadmap on the first page in this thread that you plan to have your own Exchange sometime in Q4 along with mobile wallet. How come you are aiming at your own exchange? what are the benefits and will it be linked to some of the major ones?
Hello SpockSenior,

We have this in mind yes, today lot of coin get listed in major exchange and minor exchange, it create high discrepancy of price, sometime manipulation.
Other cons also is highly expensive price to get listed today, you can't imagine what major exchange are requesting on it.
For now we are concentrated to populate our Github and show some product, exchanges/listing and other will be easy after we will have beta, to show all community and investor that it's not only talk.

ZeCash Team

When you explain it like that it makes a lot of sense that you would opt for your own exchange. But what do you have to invest to get your own?

I would guess it is not an easy thing to do. A lot of legal advice is definitely necessary.
Thanks for the info, now I'm really curious to know how much are the exchanges asking to get listed on them. Is the amount that big?

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
AcerSwift3

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:02:15 AM

Can everyone join the sale,or some countries are excluded?
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:24:53 AM

What is the minmum amount i can invest?

I think minimum is $50.So everyone can join the  sale.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:31:25 AM

I see on your Roadmap on the first page in this thread that you plan to have your own Exchange sometime in Q4 along with mobile wallet. How come you are aiming at your own exchange? what are the benefits and will it be linked to some of the major ones?
Hello SpockSenior,

We have this in mind yes, today lot of coin get listed in major exchange and minor exchange, it create high discrepancy of price, sometime manipulation.
Other cons also is highly expensive price to get listed today, you can't imagine what major exchange are requesting on it.
For now we are concentrated to populate our Github and show some product, exchanges/listing and other will be easy after we will have beta, to show all community and investor that it's not only talk.

ZeCash Team

When you explain it like that it makes a lot of sense that you would opt for your own exchange. But what do you have to invest to get your own?

I would guess it is not an easy thing to do. A lot of legal advice is definitely necessary.
Thanks for the info, now I'm really curious to know how much are the exchanges asking to get listed on them. Is the amount that big?

I would guess it is a big undertaking alltogether. I hope we will get more info regarding this when the time is right.
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:15:26 AM

I wonder how the coin will fare against other coins on exchanges. I see they offer high returns but will it be enough?
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:25:02 PM

Hello SpockSenior,

ZeCash Team

Exchanges are quite demanding and they often ask amounts that would make you roll your eyes.Even the medium ones are asking really huge amounts of money to get you listed.I won't even try to talk about exchanges likes Binance Cheesy
Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:48:59 AM

Hello Hilderman,

Minimun amount to join is $10, which represent 100 ZCH + 10 ZCH Tokens (as bonus).

ZeCash Team

Wow great,thats really nice amount,everyone can afford that
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:21:43 AM

Can everyone join the sale,or some countries are excluded?

Everyone can join,as far as i know.Someone correct me if im wrong.
ZeCash

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:35:48 AM

I think minimum is $50.So everyone can join the  sale.
Hello Willertex,

The minimum to join Ze sale is $10, everyone can join till they comply with their country jurisdiction.

ZeCash Team
ZeCash

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:37:19 AM

Hello SpockSenior,

ZeCash Team

Hello Bolovich,

Yes pretty much high price, but this thread isn't a comment on exchange listing price.

ZeCash Team
ZeCash

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:38:50 AM

Dear supporters,

Full and interesting review from ICOdrip, check it now.
https://icodrip.com/ico/zecash/#review

ZeCash Team
descuri

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:33:24 AM

Hello Hilderman,

Minimun amount to join is $10, which represent 100 ZCH + 10 ZCH Tokens (as bonus).

ZeCash Team

Wow great,thats really nice amount,everyone can afford that

Yes everyone can participate and get some feeling about the project but bigger investments will give bigger rewards.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:14:46 PM

Dear supporters,

ZeCash Team

Nice review. Many interesting fact.
cmdr1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

Dear supporters,

ZeCash Team

Nice review. Many interesting fact.

Besides a few recurring typos, pretty nice review. I see it is written that Telegram is mostly for announcements and community discussion would be welcome. I think we have that covered here Smiley
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:01:01 PM

"Business model
The funds gathered from the ICO phase will allocated as follows; 65% to development, 20% to marketing, 10% to operational costs and 5% to legal fees."

what legal fees necessary to ensure safe project?
Ranunculus2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:38:57 AM

"Business model
The funds gathered from the ICO phase will allocated as follows; 65% to development, 20% to marketing, 10% to operational costs and 5% to legal fees."

Maybe legal fees for registering the brand/project? I'm also wondering about this.
ZeCash

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 08:28:58 AM

"Business model

Hello Primbool,

Legal fees will cover various field to ensure project is safe. On Listing requirement / Securing hosting nodes / Country compliance / Legal structure and more. We don't want to jump and offer our Coin is we don't have a solid legal structure and advices.

ZeCash Team
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:34:30 PM

"Business model

Hello Primbool,

Legal fees will cover various field to ensure project is safe. On Listing requirement / Securing hosting nodes / Country compliance / Legal structure and more. We don't want to jump and offer our Coin is we don't have a solid legal structure and advices.

ZeCash Team

Does this include various options of smartcontract?
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:34:27 PM

"Business model

Hello Primbool,

ZeCash Team

Hm...I didn't know there are various options to the smart contract?
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:24:54 PM

"Business model

Hello Primbool,

ZeCash Team

Hm...I didn't know there are various options to the smart contract?

Check out this guide, it may help https://blockgeeks.com/guides/smart-contracts/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: