Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:09:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZECASH (ZCH) ⚡ – ZE NEXT MAJOR 3.0 COIN  (Read 4084 times)
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:06:02 AM

+ "will you possibly have some QA process in line for beta testers"? For now we are doing this process internally.

do you know how long your QA process will last?

A couple of weeks should be enough.

True, but maybe they are releasing in batches... so testing needs to be done accordingly.

It's really nice from the team to share all of this information with the community. Keep up the good work! and let us know how testing progresses.

Hope they will share the testing results, but I don't think it works that way Cheesy
Hello constructive_criticism,

We will share version ready to test/use for the community. Better than sharing testing result which have no value for our project.

ZeCash Team

that makes sense. Testing results only show the errors that were collected and only the team can make use of that.
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:35:48 PM

+ "will you possibly have some QA process in line for beta testers"? For now we are doing this process internally.

True, but maybe they are releasing in batches... so testing needs to be done accordingly.

It's really nice from the team to share all of this information with the community. Keep up the good work! and let us know how testing progresses.

Hope they will share the testing results, but I don't think it works that way Cheesy

We will share version ready to test/use for the community. Better than sharing testing result which have no value for our project.

ZeCash Team

that makes sense. Testing results only show the errors that were collected and only the team can make use of that.

But, sometimes relesing those reported errors and explaining how you will deal with it is nit so bad. I have seen games doing it.
descuri

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:15:01 PM

ZeCash Team

But, sometimes relesing those reported errors and explaining how you will deal with it is nit so bad. I have seen games doing it.

true but end user testing is always useful to check accessibility features.
cmdr1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:00:35 PM

ZeCash Team

I'm sure many people will want to contribute with their user experience. Smiley
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:13:53 PM

How's the second life thing going? Got any visitors?
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:37:55 AM

I was thinking about trying out that game.Now i  have extra reason to join and check Zecash there Smiley
ZeCash

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:42:09 AM

What is the minimum/maximum amount for sale?
Hello CptPizzard,

There is 350 mil ZCH for sale, all infos our about sale here https://ze.cash/#token-section.

ZeCash Team
ZeCash

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:42:53 AM

Hello Vargistkrieg,

We will have a report in next fews days, we will be happy to share.

ZeCash Team
ZeCash

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:46:31 AM

Some updates:

1/ We are pleased to welcome a new team member to ZeCash, Tiago Domingos, who is joining as CMO. As a Crypto expert, he will significantly help our brand growth.
2/ Add https://zecash.io  to your bookmarks. This is where we’ll publish our first prototype/beta.
We've added also Akash Gianchandani, who joined our team as Blockchain developer to get our beta ready recently.

Our team is growing each week, for supporters who follow us since start, we always had a smooth growth, no reason to rush look where we are now. Next big step release of our beta/prototype.

Stay Tuned !

ZeCash Team
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:07:32 AM

So for now focus is on web version,right?
Hello SRBYN,

That's not focus on Web version, it's Web app, adapted for most easier use as a demo. Thoses functions are coded like a coin will act and will be adapted in few month on final version.

ZeCash Team

Ah great,thank you for explanation.Usually projects go for mobile app first,so i assumed you are doing the same
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:44:56 AM

Some updates:

1/ We are pleased to welcome a new team member to ZeCash, Tiago Domingos, who is joining as CMO. As a Crypto expert, he will significantly help our brand growth.
2/ Add https://zecash.io  to your bookmarks. This is where we’ll publish our first prototype/beta.
We've added also Akash Gianchandani, who joined our team as Blockchain developer to get our beta ready recently.

Our team is growing each week, for supporters who follow us since start, we always had a smooth growth, no reason to rush look where we are now. Next big step release of our beta/prototype.

Stay Tuned !

ZeCash Team

Great to see new additions to the team and progress that has been done, makes me really optimistic and happy to see we are slowly but surely moving forward.Do you maybe have a timeframe or guesstimate you could give us for beta/prototpye ?
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:58:01 PM

Some updates:

Stay Tuned !

ZeCash Team

That's some cool info. Congrats!
cmdr1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:47:43 PM

Some updates:

Stay Tuned !

ZeCash Team

Great news about the team growth. More experts means less to worry about Smiley
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:19:25 PM

Hello Vargistkrieg,

We will have a report in next fews days, we will be happy to share.

ZeCash Team

hehe I bet they have. I was also surprised to see that many people still play it.
ZeCash

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:31:35 AM

Hello SRBYN,

That's not focus on Web version, it's Web app, adapted for most easier use as a demo. Thoses functions are coded like a coin will act and will be adapted in few month on final version.

ZeCash Team

Ah great,thank you for explanation.Usually projects go for mobile app first,so i assumed you are doing the same
Hello SRBYN,

Web version will be working on Mobile/Tablet as well, Android and Ios.

ZeCash Team
ZeCash

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:36:16 AM

Some updates:

Stay Tuned !

ZeCash Team

Great to see new additions to the team and progress that has been done, makes me really optimistic and happy to see we are slowly but surely moving forward.Do you maybe have a timeframe or guesstimate you could give us for beta/prototpye ?
Hello Vindizzle,

Thank you for your support. Hardly working on it, we will have more visibility tomorrow to schedule a date.

ZeCash Team
constructive_criticism

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:51:40 AM

Hello SRBYN,

ZeCash Team

Hello SRBYN,

ZeCash Team

Oh, you are going with iOS and Android right away. That's ambitious!
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:53:54 AM

How is sale going so far,you reached soft cap yet?
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:12:27 PM

Hello SRBYN,

ZeCash Team

Hello SRBYN,

ZeCash Team

well, a vast majority of projects only stick with one option in the first part of their developement....this is different.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

Hello SRBYN,

ZeCash Team

Hello SRBYN,

ZeCash Team

well, a vast majority of projects only stick with one option in the first part of their developement....this is different.

yes, it is quite ambitious to go for many options at once - but this is also why the project stands out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: