Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:59:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZECASH (ZCH) ⚡ – ZE NEXT MAJOR 3.0 COIN  (Read 4084 times)
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:57:06 AM

Will you guys be attending any conferences?
Hello SoonAmoon,

If you are register in our Twitter account, we've jut hired Adriana Delor who is joining as Chief Strategy Officer. As a Crypto strategist she will influence significant market impact for ZeCash.
She will handle some meet up to spread the word and ZeCash project.
We will update you accordinly.
Our team definitely stronger now! https://ze.cash/#team

ZeCash Team

Thanks for the update. That is good news for the team. She probably also has a lot of connections that can help spread the word.

Increasing the team by a significant member can mean a real breakthrough Smiley

It can also mean they got some additional funds? Maybe?
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:42:48 AM

How is beta development going so far,when can we try it out?
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:16:34 AM

Will you guys be attending any conferences?
Hello SoonAmoon,

If you are register in our Twitter account, we've jut hired Adriana Delor who is joining as Chief Strategy Officer. As a Crypto strategist she will influence significant market impact for ZeCash.
She will handle some meet up to spread the word and ZeCash project.
We will update you accordinly.
Our team definitely stronger now! https://ze.cash/#team

ZeCash Team

Thanks for the update. That is good news for the team. She probably also has a lot of connections that can help spread the word.

Increasing the team by a significant member can mean a real breakthrough Smiley

It can also mean they got some additional funds? Maybe?

That is also possible. Maybe it is just some strategy thing where you know who you want to target and wait for the exact time.
ZeCash

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 04:42:57 PM

How is beta development going so far,when can we try it out?
Hello Dr. Van Nostrand,

Still hardly working on it, you pre-register by sending an email to beta@ze.cash to get first informed or follow our social to know when it will come up in next days.

ZeCash Team
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:55:33 PM

Been a while since I checked on ZeCash.So I see beta is almost on our doorstep thanks to the team that is working hard and dedicated all the time.I see a lot of people eagerly waiting to participate and help in beta testing which is awesome.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:33:10 PM

Been a while since I checked on ZeCash.So I see beta is almost on our doorstep thanks to the team that is working hard and dedicated all the time.I see a lot of people eagerly waiting to participate and help in beta testing which is awesome.

The team is investing a lot of time in development and even spreading the team. Some new members, office location shared with the community as well. They are really keeping the community engaged. Big progress and a great team and project.
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:13:07 PM

The team is investing a lot of time in development and even spreading the team. Some new members, office location shared with the community as well. They are really keeping the community engaged. Big progress and a great team and project.

Have you visited them in second life?
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:18:06 AM

Yeah thats a good reason to try second life,i think its a good way to promote this project
Ranunculus2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:37:02 AM

Yeah thats a good reason to try second life,i think its a good way to promote this project

I've never been into second life. But if I were I would definitely visit the team to see what they're up to Cheesy
constructive_criticism

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

I've never been into second life. But if I were I would definitely visit the team to see what they're up to Cheesy

Will there be any other promotion done through second life?
descuri

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:21:28 AM

you mean like they could organize some kind of second life gettogether?Cheesy
KatieSuni

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:43:49 AM

You need to add token details to let participants to join the project!
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:40:09 AM

that's really not a bad idea Smiley
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:41:43 AM

You need to add token details to let participants to join the project!

You can find token details at etherscan
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

Hehe not a fan of the game but sounds like an event would be good for those who play.
descuri

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:05:03 PM

Hehe not a fan of the game but sounds like an event would be good for those who play.

This is really going above and beyond by making an in-game promo event Cheesy but it can be an easy type of promotion...
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:59:36 AM

So, hows the project going so far? Are people showing interest?
FrankDTank

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:12:49 AM

Do you plan to attend any crypto conference in the near future?
frazeer

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:48:45 PM

HI can someone tell me when the beta or release date are planned?
banaynay

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:16:57 PM

This is really going above and beyond by making an in-game promo event Cheesy but it can be an easy type of promotion...

The team is already doing a lot of promo and is active in the community. Shouldn't be an issue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: