Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:45:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZECASH (ZCH) ⚡ – ZE NEXT MAJOR 3.0 COIN  (Read 4084 times)
ZeCash

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:38:04 PM

So, hows the project going so far? Are people showing interest?
Hello Positiveoutlook,

Project is going good so far, more and more adoption from community, some very important update coming in next days.

ZeCash Team
ZeCash

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:40:46 PM

Do you plan to attend any crypto conference in the near future?
Hello FrankDTank,

We will update you on that if we move forward. So far we are focusing developing product, at this level Crypto Conference are not our priority.

ZeCash Team
ZeCash

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:44:55 PM

HI can someone tell me when the beta or release date are planned?
Hello Frazeer,

We are hardly working on it, it's not just a matter of releasing a prototype, we should have materials, videos, support ready for that. Lot of work to not disappoint our supporter, community and future investors. Something will come up before end of June.

Stay tuned!

ZeCash Team
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:10:03 AM

Any plans for Live AMA?
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:38:59 AM

Hello Frazeer,

We are hardly working on it, it's not just a matter of releasing a prototype, we should have materials, videos, support ready for that. Lot of work to not disappoint our supporter, community and future investors. Something will come up before end of June.

Stay tuned!

ZeCash Team

I agree. You should have a lot of supporting materials ready for a release.
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:49:51 AM

Hello Frazeer,

Stay tuned!

ZeCash Team

So if I understood correctly something should be published by the end of June. That's good news.
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:02:37 AM

Hello Frazeer,

Stay tuned!

ZeCash Team

So if I understood correctly something should be published by the end of June. That's good news.

probably the supporting materials and then later on we can expect some beta.
NoMoreTears

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:28:11 AM

Hello Frazeer,

Stay tuned!

ZeCash Team

I agree,something like this could really boost the sale
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:42:20 AM

Hello Frazeer,

Stay tuned!

ZeCash Team

Do you plan to have some special promo events, too?
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:49:23 PM

Hello Frazeer,

Stay tuned!

ZeCash Team

Live promo events or promo events on this forum or something else?
UncleT

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:31:37 PM

Hello Frazeer,

Stay tuned!

ZeCash Team

Live promo events or promo events on this forum or something else?

I think promo events on social media platforms like airdrops and bounties.
SoonAmoon

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:47:43 AM

I don't know if I missed this but will you be making your own wallet?
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:27:19 AM

You guys posting any articles on medium?
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

You guys posting any articles on medium?

I would much rather prefer videos, but anything is good.
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:19:25 AM

Do you plan any aidrops in the near future?Lately its been popular way of spreading a  word about the project.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:40:03 PM

Do you plan any aidrops in the near future?Lately its been popular way of spreading a  word about the project.

Not bad idea if project needs a bit more momentum.Airdrops can be quite helpful to get more people interested in the project, learn a bit about it and potentially invest, spread the word and get even more investors that way.
JoshBayglam

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:01:25 PM

You must to add token details to permit participants to get in the business.
 Good luck guys!
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:13:13 AM

Not bad idea if project needs a bit more momentum.Airdrops can be quite helpful to get more people interested in the project, learn a bit about it and potentially invest, spread the word and get even more investors that way.
It's also useful for promoting Zecash. But I think the team shouldn't allocate too much of the coin for this plan because the bounty campaign have also fully effective.
descuri

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

It's also useful for promoting Zecash. But I think the team shouldn't allocate too much of the coin for this plan because the bounty campaign have also fully effective.

Those airdrops are quite effective but it does take a lot of time and coins to organize one. I also think bounty is a better way.
sebulba

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:55:51 AM

The project does have a solid base and following, but could use that extra push.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: