Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:16:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZECASH (ZCH) ⚡ – ZE NEXT MAJOR 3.0 COIN  (Read 4082 times)
cmdr1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:25:25 PM

Hi! Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

I think I read in this thread that KYC will be mandatory.

Yes, KYC is required in Zecash project, hey also fully comply with the anti-money laundering requirements. Not to mention Zecash, today KYC is almost mandatory in all ICO projects.

Thats true,we might as well get used to that.

KYC is becoming mandatory lately even for bounty campaigns and airdrop tokens,so i guess we are going towards more regulation,whether we liked it or not.

The regulations are interfering everywhere. KYC is the simplest way of abiding by them.

Its a small concession everyone makes to have KYC but investors have also shown that it gives them a sense of security.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
El Topo

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:25:41 AM

on which exchanges are you located/ will you be located?
UncleT

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:38:34 AM

Greetings, team.
Amazing sales fees.
Seamless business, discerning job!

You do me a fascinate ouch mouse!
Valid designs.
Prestige idea.
Much wow. So amaze.

See, I can google translate as well!
descuri

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:53:19 PM

Hi! Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

Yes, KYC is required in Zecash project, hey also fully comply with the anti-money laundering requirements. Not to mention Zecash, today KYC is almost mandatory in all ICO projects.

KYC is becoming mandatory lately even for bounty campaigns and airdrop tokens,so i guess we are going towards more regulation,whether we liked it or not.

The regulations are interfering everywhere. KYC is the simplest way of abiding by them.

Its a small concession everyone makes to have KYC but investors have also shown that it gives them a sense of security.

Makes me feel more comfortable that the team knows who the investors are.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:01:42 PM

Makes me feel more comfortable that the team knows who the investors are.

Those standard procedures definitely give more security to the project members but also in case of some legislative problems. I am sure this will become a standard so this question will be redundant in the future.
Licimur

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:18:19 AM

ill i be able to store zecash on ledger  nano s?
crownjewel

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:23:02 PM

It's an ERC20 token so yes, it will be able to store it on the ledger.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:38:13 PM

It's an ERC20 token so yes, it will be able to store it on the ledger.

Yes, that is the safest way to store it. And you can keep it stored a long time and gain profit.
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:56:23 PM

The plan is very nice and if you actually thrive in actualizing your ideas, then I think it will be nice.

They have made good progress so far, they should just stick to the plan.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:21:35 AM

The plan is very nice and if you actually thrive in actualizing your ideas, then I think it will be nice.

I see for Q3 which is approaching they have set some marketing goals Smiley
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:59:18 AM

You're right. We all hope for the successful implementation of this project. Because he is able to change the industry for the better. Do you have a referral program for receiving bonuses?
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:43:11 PM

Yes, I also checked the roadmap and noticed some promotional events planned in the second half of the year. It would be good if the project could pick up some hype.
Dan Walsh

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:03:30 PM

I expect your plan runs successfully! Riveting activity, wondrous results!  Good luck team!
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:24:58 PM

Yes, I also checked the roadmap and noticed some promotional events planned in the second half of the year. It would be good if the project could pick up some hype.

any additional promo events listed from the team?
ZeCash

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:04:16 PM

Last updates:

Sorry to haven't been lot on this thread, but all questions were answered in other social and in info@ze.cash .
Blockchain development it's something need to be cautious and debugged hell, we prefer have some late schedule than throwing unfinished/unstable product.

We are hardly working and finishing on

Test Wallet & ZeProtocol CABS/RBS:

https://i.imgur.com/ZTJCres.jpg

We will be able to launch those 2 beta start august, more details in https://zecash.io

Window/Linux test Wallet > Only reserved to ZCH Token holder for now, please send your ZeCash user to beta@ze.cash to get full information when it release
ZeProtocol CABS/RBS > Reserved to Dev or any community member with some background (as it's more dev oriented than public, but everybody is welcomed) please drop us an Email here beta@ze.cash.

For content / materiel / event we will keep as well updated, we highly suggest you to follow our TW and FB

ZeCash Team
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:44:51 PM

Last updates:

Sorry to haven't been lot on this thread, but all questions were answered in other social and in info@ze.cash .
Blockchain development it's something need to be cautious and debugged hell, we prefer have some late schedule than throwing unfinished/unstable product.

We will be able to launch those 2 beta start august, more details in https://zecash.io

Window/Linux test Wallet > Only reserved to ZCH Token holder for now, please send your ZeCash user to beta@ze.cash to get full information when it release
ZeProtocol CABS/RBS > Reserved to Dev or any community member with some background (as it's more dev oriented than public, but everybody is welcomed) please drop us an Email here beta@ze.cash.

For content / materiel / event we will keep as well updated, we highly suggest you to follow our TW and FB

ZeCash Team

Good to hear that team is working hard,looking forward to beta.

One question though:i cant find anywhere your telegram gtroup,all i can see is telegram channel,does it mean you dont have group at all?Or im simply incompetent Tongue
ZeCash

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 07:58:14 PM

Last updates:

ZeCash Team

One question though:i cant find anywhere your telegram gtroup,all i can see is telegram channel,does it mean you dont have group at all?Or im simply incompetent Tongue
Hello Desmozgenes,

For now we only have a telegram announcement channel, any user can contact us by Email / FB / TW / Live chat / Reddit. We will launch a telegram full channel after prototype release

ZeCash Team
learner 7

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:32:16 PM

Last updates:

ZeCash Team

Hello Desmozgenes,

For now we only have a telegram announcement channel, any user can contact us by Email / FB / TW / Live chat / Reddit. We will launch a telegram full channel after prototype release

ZeCash Team

Hi Dev, when the bounty distribution?
SlavSL

Activity: 205

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:34:50 PM

Through ICO projects I am convinced that your project is one of the most interesting for today!
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:05:39 PM

Is there any updates regarding bounty tokens,when can we expect those?And do we have to go trough KYC to get those?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: