Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:52:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me 3 new coins with high potential  (Read 868 times)
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:15:06 AM

Currently, after a process of tracking the exchange rate of altcoins, most of the crypto have fallen in exchange rates due to the effect of Ethererum, but there are 3 coins I would like to suggest you invest in since it will be very potent in 2018. 3 cryptos namely Cardano (ADA), Houbi (HT) and Binance Coin (BNB). The three cryptos, including one of the world's most extensive exchange floors, are Binance, which is expected to be hot in late 2018 when the crypto markets recover.

lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:17:16 AM

in additions o eth there is datum token , tron you just have to check some whitepages , datum is really a great projects but its undervalue as i can see

Free palestine
loughlin (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:36:18 PM

Currently, after a process of tracking the exchange rate of altcoins, most of the crypto have fallen in exchange rates due to the effect of Ethererum, but there are 3 coins I would like to suggest you invest in since it will be very potent in 2018. 3 cryptos namely Cardano (ADA), Houbi (HT) and Binance Coin (BNB). The three cryptos, including one of the world's most extensive exchange floors, are Binance, which is expected to be hot in late 2018 when the crypto markets recover.

I have a pretty number of different coins which i hold. but some seem pretty overwhelmed with the last price falls.
As much I see your strategy are to look into exchange token/coins. similarly, I think also. But for example Cobinhood token has a huge fall, although I thought he could be stable.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

Utrust (UTK) - this will launch their APP this April 19, at the convention in Hawaii. better get the token and hold it now.

Ethereum (ETH) - so devastated now, this coin get the lowest again after reaching the 1200 USD in the market, i am pretty sure that this will go up soon again.

NEO - This one is really amazing on their progress, with their NEP5 tokens will surely hit the best this year. They are also down now and once they get just 200 USD before the year ends your money is in good profit then.
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:04:23 PM

Utrust (UTK) - this will launch their APP this April 19, at the convention in Hawaii. better get the token and hold it now.

Ethereum (ETH) - so devastated now, this coin get the lowest again after reaching the 1200 USD in the market, i am pretty sure that this will go up soon again.

NEO - This one is really amazing on their progress, with their NEP5 tokens will surely hit the best this year. They are also down now and once they get just 200 USD before the year ends your money is in good profit then.
for my own utrust do keep hold of it and do not sell it because I know if it is the best development project so I stay bear even though the price is now getting down. many are looking forward to the development of utrust in order to grow in the future.

Neil81

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:47:49 PM

One of the profitable projects at the moment with an smart team. Please join this project now. https://cco.peculium.io/
cellanadalam

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:49:41 PM

beside ethereum and NEO i suggest you for EOS, waves and litecoin.
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

One of the profitable projects at the moment with an smart team. Please join this project now. https://cco.peculium.io/

This project has an interesting idea for creating an artificial intelligence that will tell you how to manage your assets, at the moment the price is almost x / 10 of the ico price, buy it a good idea

duongit

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

You can buy Bitcoin or ETH, altcoin can not pumb if bitcoin don't grow up
kryptoqueen777

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:08:23 PM

I am a waste lot of my time to check Alternate cryptocurrencies subforums to find new promising coins. too many ICOs which are very similar.
Is there have something like Lisk, Stratis, Byteball etc... but it's at the beginning?
I would like to hear any good suggestion and a short explanation why. It will be fine if we don't talk about the token.
These are my 3 potential coins  ADA, Trx and NEO. I am a holder of Trx since ICO and got a very good profit from it. I bought it from ico at 38sats/trx; Though I sold some of my tron, I still hold some for long-term purposes. I know it will go up more so Im daily trading at Binance to increase more my trx.
Regarding ADA, I just saw its potential last 2months ago so I am buying now Ada for long-term hold. While Neo is already expensive to hold but these red days it is down to 49$ each so if you have enough funds better buy some now while its still cheap. I know Neo will go up again and recover.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:23:50 PM

Who have said this if bitcoin give the bump all the altcoins will bump together with it. There is few coins the market which are came down to the cheap value and everyone expecting those coins to bump more with in few months.

Here are those coins you need to invest for seeing the big profit in future.
NEO
LTC
NEM
TRX
EOS

Hope you too make profit along with us.
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:49:14 PM

In my opinion there are three coins that will be on the Moon this year. I'll wait at least x5. These are coins
1) Digibyte
2) DeepOnion
3) Litecoin Cash
Watch these coins, after you can thank me! Cool

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sunsilk

Activity: 2940
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:03:17 PM

Check out what's the best coin on the coinmarketcap.com and choose for yourself.

I wouldn't depend on others opinion but I'll read what are the promising and real coins that are really working pretty well with its market.

I will still include bitcoin to my list so the remaining two would be ETH and LTC. I'm getting sick with those low valued coins that are doing hype, they are not profitable anymore.

ZvezdAndre

Activity: 266

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:16:09 PM

in additions o eth there is datum token , tron you just have to check some whitepages , datum is really a great projects but its undervalue as i can see

With the popularization of projects related to artificial intelligence, there will be a need for huge databases. This will lead to increased interest in projects such as Datum

mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:28:51 PM

Verge is coming up with tieups and we can price hike and Tron is list of tie-ups and Iota is having great development all these coins are good flow in coming up with new developments and tie-ups for price hike for short-term profits u can opt for these 3 coins
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:45:30 PM

1. Effect.ai (Artificial Intelligence)
Effect.AI is a decentralized platform for Artificial Intelligence.
2.Fusion (Blockchain)
FUSION is a public blockchain devoting itself to creating an inclusive cryptofinancial platform by providing cross-chain, cross-organization, and cross-datasource smart contracts.
3. Elastos (Blockchain)
New blockchain whith totally decentralized P2P economic infrastructure which authenticates digital rights, transfers contracts, and turns digital information into assets through blockchain technology.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
clawdiw

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:24:03 PM

I suggest you should check ROSCA coin. It is a new ICO that will start in five days.

The whole idea is to create a group of people who can provide financial support at lower costs. It is a form of combined peer to peer banking and peer to peer borrowing. ROSCA method is based on this concept.

The thing that I like the most is that the exact same idea was presented by Dr. Michio Kaku predicting the future: "Banks place will be taken by groups of people that will fundraise and lend to those in need". Here is a link to check some details about the doctors life: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michio_Kaku.

So there you have it. The future is here. By becoming part of the ICO you're already getting your share in the upcoming company that will allow you to be part of a smaller bank. Banks never loose, right?

Invest and stay safe!

Best regards

BitMartExchange

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:56:15 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 10:03:51 PM by BitMartExchange

I recommend BitMart Exchange which is a potential project expected to profit from 50%-60% in the next 2 months! BitMart is a global exchange in the digital asset market with more than 300,000 users from over 120 countries. Right now, BitMart Exchange launches a bounty campaign, every new user can get 20 free BMX, refer each friend can get 10 free BMX. Also, a $1 million candy airdrop will launch by the mid of April. Don't miss out the great promotion, register now!
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:33:12 AM

Could you please take a look on eth, neo, prl, and tln. If you think it is suit your desire of it's high potential coin in the future you can try it. Whatsoever we suggest altcoins your decision still the major. Hard to say HIGH POTENTIAL for crypto always went on changing. Good luck

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:38:30 AM

Who have said this if bitcoin give the bump all the altcoins will bump together with it. There is few coins the market which are came down to the cheap value and everyone expecting those coins to bump more with in few months.

Here are those coins you need to invest for seeing the big profit in future.
NEO
LTC
NEM
TRX
EOS

Hope you too make profit along with us.
Yes I agree it is a coin that has good prospects, we also see that NEO is one of the coin candidates who have a good future. The easiest way is to look at coinmarketcap, where you can find the volume amount of transactions, when you choose a coin with a capacity of ten large then the risk will be small than you choose coin that is on the path outside the top ten. https://coinmarketcap.com/ Look at all the good coins that will have the level of popularity as well as a good level of public confidence.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: