Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 03:22:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me 3 new coins with high potential  (Read 873 times)
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:13:32 PM

In my point of view, NEM is a good investment. The platform positions itself as a third-generation cryptocurrency. They will trade for business, but at the same time, to understand the features of smart contracts, it will be enough for one student of the programmer.
Unlike the etherium, where you can start your smart contract, you have to climb into such a mess.

The coins with high potential in market is alwyas Storm, Ethereum and cardano. These are the coins shows their growth very well in coinmarketcap. Because these are the upcoming coins with good projects. These coins require only low investment. Go with this coin for long time you can afford good benefits in future. These coins are good for long term investments. Check with the coinmarkecap for price fluctuations according to that you can hold or sell in future.

poliy1219

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:20:49 PM

I suggest you buy three anonymous coins, they are XMR, XVG and Zcash. Many experts predict that in the next few years, anonymous coins will dominate in the encrypted market, which is determined by the needs of the development of the community.
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:18:31 PM

NEO IOTA TRON all these coins have very high potential to give 1000 percent profit in coming days their development team and market capitalisation trust in market and technology innovation
brandemi

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:51:15 PM

i bought those (only small amounts) and i expect some gains from them in the coming months: 

HPB: nice partnerships, high transaction speed
credits:did the ico, a bit controversial they cancelled AMA due to technical issues and ICO was a mess. still 3x since ICO and i am sure this can be a top 50 coin. probably depends on a good listing going forward.
blz: Experienced team and successful previous app. i hope this one will moon:)

in general a big fan of NEO
bellakw08

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:29:19 PM

NANO , XRP , ETH
this three coin makes me a huge profit also give me a good investment plan with it , stable , low fluctuative and higher volume every week , and take a note that Nano is still re imaging their brand , dont lose faith on them

togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:53:00 PM

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 200+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $1-3 million, $0.004 per BBP
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.0

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing  [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)

brandemi

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:32:27 PM

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 200+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $1-3 million, $0.004 per BBP
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.0

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing  [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)

interesting concept
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:54:48 PM

If you want potential - you should check RKT project, I think it will go like x2-3 from the current point.

Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:14:42 AM

the coin that I think is best
1.Ethereum (ETH)
2.DGB
3.CARDANO (ADA)
4.Stellar
5.XRP
I always recommend to take your own research before you start!
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:07:25 AM

I am a waste lot of my time to check Alternate cryptocurrencies subforums to find new promising coins. too many ICOs which are very similar.
Is there have something like Lisk, Stratis, Byteball etc... but it's at the beginning?
I would like to hear any good suggestion and a short explanation why. It will be fine if we don't talk about the token.
My list of coin options that I think long term prospects
1. Dragon Coin
2. Hero
3. Ripple
4. Stellar
5. ETH / ADA
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:03:38 AM

BNB BINANCE coin the choice and verge and ripple
Both are also good

I agree, binance has huge potential in the market and has the ability to reach higher value, but I don't have a huge expectation on verge and ripple because their concerned supply is very huge. Cindicator and Power Ledger seems to be very interesting.
loughlin (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:08:25 PM

I am going to lock this thread. I don't want this thread serves as a signature counters.
I find few useful information and suggestion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: