Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:07:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value  (Read 3405 times)
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:17:11 PM

The value of bitcoin are very volatile it may decrease and increase it's because of the users of bitcoin the supply and demand can affect the bitcoin price.

Agree on what you are saying here. When it comes to volatility i would hands down on cryptocurrencies because nothing on this world would able to equal when it comes to price movements.This is the risk and this is the golden way to make money.This is why bitcoin and other altcoins do gain popularity because of this characteristics.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

Value and bitcoin prices are unstable and drastically current.

For me, bitcoin is only a tool to support the existing blockchain technology that are being develop today by many investors which believe in projects they choose. Pertaining the value of bitcoin, because many people invest on it, the supply of bitcoin increase due to the rising in the demand of potential projects that would have higher return of investment if successful. Popularity maybe a factor but I think its the performance of the project would be the basis of its value. If bitcoin will be a big contributary to those project, then the value of bitcoin will rise as per demand of it will also increase.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:02:04 PM

That is why the price is so unstable, it is very dependent on investors. And I don't know if bitcoin is backed by anything else.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Mwalshe89

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:13:51 PM

Currently, the value of bitcoins as a currency can be calculated by adding up the saved funds through the use of the Bitcoin payment system, and not other payment methods. If one bitcoin is used for 10 transactions per year with an average value of $ 100, the bitcoin network is 3 percent cheaper than any other alternative. This dynamic persists for 10 years, increasing the value of this bitcoin to 300 dollars. Bitcoins do not even need to replace local currencies
asadbd1

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:36:56 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 06:47:17 AM by asadbd1

The Bitcoin will rise again. It is not going to stop. There is a lot of time for it to grow more and more and more.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:41:25 AM

That is why the price is so unstable, it is very dependent on investors. And I don't know if bitcoin is backed by anything else.
The value of bitcoin eversince is changing time to time. So true price is very unstable and also depends the increase on the demands. If value drops whales always exists at anytime for them to invest. Risks is very challenging on bitcoin value.
toiratdeptrai13

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:42:13 AM

All values must be recognized by people. Conversely, when it is recognized by everyone, it becomes valuable. That is the principle of the value of all things on earth. Actual value is only a small part of the value. Rarely also part of the value
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:53:51 AM

Just like any other things in the world, people are the ones that gives value to something. If a huge number of people want something, then its value must be great, but if they ignore it then it must not be valuable. It's like the law of supply and demand, If people demand it it prices go up. Bitcoin is like any other currency, they are backed by people who put value to them, like how the government puts value to fiat money.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:09:11 AM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.

The bitcoin value and other digital currencies are not stable unlike fiat or dollar and other currencies of state. The good advantage of bitcoin value is giving you a chance to gain profit while you are holding it. That is the reason why people are always looking to it as their an investment. Invest money with bitcoin has a huge risk but it gives you an assurance to gain profit once the value of it goes rise. Also, the value of bitcoin is unpredictable and it hard to predict when or where it going up or fall. The bitcoin value changes every second or minute. That why you need patience on bitcoin holding. Right now the value of bitcoin is soaring high.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:26:11 PM

Do not worry the fluctuating bitcoin can go up and down anytime. Although now the bitcoin has decreased steadily in the next few weeks there will be an increase. Cool
Danlopz

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:18:52 PM

The value of bitcoin are very volatile it may decrease and increase it's because of the users of bitcoin the supply and demand can affect the bitcoin price.

Bitcoin has value because it is as valuable as money. Bitcoin has the properties of money (durable, concise, exchangeable, rare, divisible, and recognizable) based on mathematical formulas rather than based on physical form (such as gold and silver) or confidence in the center (such as fiat currency). In short, Bitcoin is supported by math. With these attributes, all that is required of money to have an exchange rate is trust and acceptance. In the case of Bitcoin, this condition can be measured by the growth of users, sellers and early users. Like other currencies, the value of bitcoin comes only from people who are willing to accept it as a means of payment.
JackyLon

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:24:58 PM

Yes, current bitcoin fluctuations can go up and down at any time so advise people not to worry, keep up and wait patiently when bitcoin rises, and bitcoin is now high value I believe it will bring great profit for everyone.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:29:02 PM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.
Bitcoin have different value all the time and not only bitcoin different coins have value. Bitcoin price are down and up every second so the value of bitcoin is not permanent its gonna be up and down.
Bitcoin fluctuates and can change at any time in seconds, minutes, even hours and so on .. so if up or down the value of bitcoin is a very natural thing, and bitcoin development is very meaningful to us and always hope its value always goes up .. and when the price drops I can only hold it hoping to climb back to sell it and make a profit ..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:30:54 PM

So if we aren't going to agree that bitcoin doesn't have value, it won't have value?

The value of bitcoin depends with its market cap and we don't only need to think that it has value because it really has value. Due to its billion of market cap that makes sense why bitcoin has value.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sobol101

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:34:15 PM

Money to me dose not add value in it's own except  people add value to it or manipulate the price in other for it to add value when spending
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:37:20 PM

The bitcoin value also decrease and increase in the start year 2018.now bitcoin markepcap is very painful. 2018 start of the down time to fair.think is know hope will increased soon.

poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:40:05 PM

i think the values of that coin is affected by the popularity of that coin that makes the people want to buy it, when it happen it will makes the demand of bitcoin is increasing, if the stock in the market is lower than the demand automatically the price of bitcoin is rising up, but it will stop when the stock in the market will going up and demand is going down

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:04:49 PM

Yes, the price of bitcoins is extremely unstable, it is not stable like a paper carrecy.
Every time of its demand, use and supply has disturb its value. That's why its value is decreasing or raising.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:09:45 PM

I think it is just right and reasonable in nature because everything has cater its own value because of something that makes it valuable and in that case, it can also be applied to Bitcoin being valuable because people do entirely value it as a currency or as an asset for investment which depends on how people perceive Bitcoin's worth and value to come into existence. Nowadays, Bitcoin is getting valuable as time passes by because people are seeing it to be that valuable in hand or in account which suits their needs and wants that is why many people are getting attracted to Bitcoin no matter what it take because it was already kept in mind that Bitcoin has value and really that valuable.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Tomcolor

Activity: 661

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

Always get up or down in the year.now Bitcoin marketcap is very bad think.when marketcap again going up I can't understand. But how will soon is market going up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: