Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value  (Read 3405 times)
aryadiningrat123

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:24:28 AM

just as I was just using crypto and I was confused what I should do but I always understand about crypto and learn to people who first know crypto so if you do not really understand about crypto you should learn first with people who first crypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:29:09 AM

The bitcoin have value in the market because of the people in community who are using bitcoin they are going to sell and buy. Most of the people around the world are holding bitcoin because of this limited of volume in the market now the bitcoin increasing the value in the market.
fendi09

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:06:41 AM

bitcoin has a very high value in the market because it uses bitcoin to be sold and bought. Because the value of bitcoin is now rising very high in the market, so some around the world use bitcoin to help the economic problems in the family
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:15:43 AM

The value of bitcoin may be very volatile or fluctuating. This is certainly very risky because it is difficult to predict, but sometimes this becomes a place to earn a lot of profits because it can increase quickly. We know that bitcoin values sometimes depend on the number of requests. So that's my opinion.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:20:31 AM

The bitcoin value is now falling or falling again. If I see in the year 2017 bitcoin prices once fell as if going free fall. If compared with the rising prices are little by little. But it all depends on the Ki kag. if we are clever we will definitely benefit
yummydex

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:33:37 AM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.
We are all aware that  bitcoin value is not permanent it goes up and down not just like a paper money it's value are stable.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:45:07 AM

the value of bitcoin is currently stable and high value.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:21:07 AM

I think what he said is true and based on fact. We know that fiat money acctually dont have value but we accept it because trust on our government. Bitcoin have a value because peoples want to trade it and give a value on it. Bitcoin value is depending on user and community
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:21:37 AM

Bitcoin's current value is still pretty good because it can still survive at $ 7K, I see the market price is quite stable because the value of other coins does not fall drastic. I am sure if in the next year Bitcoin's value will be high and other coins will be have high value too.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:25:31 AM

Yes everything has value because people agree so. The same applies to fiat. In reality, fiat is just a piece of paper and we all agree that it has value. The only difference between fiat and Bitcoin as well. People can use tokens to transfer values globally, because tokens have a perceived value that is determined by supply and demand on the open market.
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:28:59 AM

I think every real currency has its own value. However, with Bitcoin, there will be no limit to it. Therefore, it always changes value depending on the market as well as its development team
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:30:00 AM

Yes everything has value because people agree so. The same applies to fiat. In reality, fiat is just a piece of paper and we all agree that it has value. The only difference between fiat and Bitcoin as well. People can use tokens to transfer values globally, because tokens have a perceived value that is determined by supply and demand on the open market.
and there is a such advance way of how are you able to use coins this currency because the technology are upgrade and more people are may have to based on this kind of transaction bitcoin value are pretty good on.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:38:37 AM

Bitcoin has been one of the revolutionary technological invention of our time and it draws its value from many factors which come to play. The most common ones are the governmental regulations which can sometimes cause FUD in the people and devalue Bitcoin on the market, and the actors on the market, thus, sellers and buyers are also major determinants of the value of Bitcoin in terms of how willing they are to sell and buy at a certain high and low price.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:43:15 AM

Bitcoin value was really bases on people think. The community who was decide to put what price is the best for bitcoin. If the community think it has no value anymore. Bitcoi. Surely will dead right now.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:50:10 AM

Bitcoin is ahead in terms of money in the current market. At present, how much is the price of Bitcoin, it is understood to be of interest to people, and for the people of danger, the price of Bitcoin is more.
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
Yes it is true what you are saying is that bitcoin is superior in any case both in price and in terms of popularity bitcoin market is always above the coin coins Even bitcoin difficult to be matched by anyone in the advantages and advantages.
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:54:30 AM

See, bitcoin started to boom when people believed it has a value
What makes a currency, a fiat money, gold or any other things valuable.
One thing, belief.
The belief that the thing has a value. At the very first of human history they see gold for accessories only but today they see it as money.
Believing in a thing that it has a value will make that thing valuable hehe

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:00:37 AM

Think of early age of the world when people exchange one thing for another one. At that time the value of gold was not so much to them. They just search their daily livelihood all day long. Food was most valuable thing to them at that stage. Later when the coin age come then people purchase everything with the exchange of coin. And later the physical money or fiat currency come. So, the world is changing. The system of exchange also changing. At the early stage what was value less now that is more valuable. Now the world become digital. People like to use digital money or e-cash. That is why the crypto currency become more popular and valuable. Now it’s value is determined on its demand and supply.
parlament9

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:07:41 AM

Of course, all agree that the bitcoin has the value because it really is!
Directly today the technology of a blockchain is inserted everywhere. Provide, invented the engine and insert it from teapots and double boilers to cars everywhere. Where will he get accustomed more?
Soon experiments with a blockchain will end when find for it good application and then we will already precisely see all advantage of technology, so and bitcoin

Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:10:55 AM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.

The bitcoin price is very unstable and most of the time it change. If you see the trend of bitcoin price in the market cap the value of it is goin ups and down pedend on the volume circulating in the market.
Jacata98

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:30:12 AM

Bitcoin's value is not stable it always moving from high to low and low to high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: