Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:05:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value  (Read 3405 times)
gaurav82

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:28:34 AM

In world every thing has value. Value decide by its demand and supply. Value can be different of same kind of product. Like gold and silver. Both are metal. Gold have much value and silver has less value. This is depends on demand and supply. Bitcoin has limited supply and its demand is more accross the world. So it has much value. But value is not permanent everytime. This can rise or fall till zero.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:47:49 AM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.
He is absolutely correct buyers and sellers dictate how much price will bitcoin is. that is why if you look at trading chart bitcoin price are not stable since buyers and sellers are the one setting price and once agreed trading transaction is closed. as long as there is demand and supply bitcoin would generate a price

ABYOO

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:03:49 AM

We did not expect virtual currency to have a big value. In my thought, Bitcoin will give us a new challenge and ir will create new opportunities.
Although it is not yet institutionally prepared, it is expected that the value will be much bigger than it is now, if the system is prepared and Block Chain technology develops.
viboracecata
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:29:53 AM

Now we should call cryptocurrencies value

iBuilding A Better Interneti
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█b
▐█=
║█
██                                         ¡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┌
██M                                  ╒▄▄▄▄█▀    ▂▂ ╙▀▀▆▄
██▌                                ╓, ,██╨      ▀▀▀    ╜▀█▌
███                                ▀▀██╙     ▄▄▄▄▄      ╓█L
█ █▌                            ▄▄▄▄█▀          └▀▀▀▀█Φ█▀"
█▌ █▄                            ██▀           ▄█▀
▐▌  ▀▌                       ▀▄██▀            ▄▀
▐█     ▂▂▂                ▄  ▄█▀           ▄▄▀
 █▌  ╙▀▀▀▀▀█▄         ▄   ███▀     ▁▂▃▄▄▄█▀▀
  █▄        █▌    █▄  ██▄█▀        ▔▔╙▀▐█
   █▄       █▌ ▀▀████▀▀▀               ▐▌
    ▀█     █▀                          ▐▌
     ╙█▄  ▄▌                        ╓█ ▐█
       └▀██  ╓▄▄µ╓▄▄µ            ,▄█▀┘  █▌    ▄▄ ╓▄▄µ
         ██▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄       ╓▄▄█▀▀      ▀█▄█▀▀▀██▄╙▀█▄▄
          ▀╙    ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀╙           `      "▀▀  └╙
You Can See Me Now, Hi :}
VARANIDA

▄██   ▄███▄
              ▄███████  ██
              ██    ▀████▀
             ██
  ▄▄  ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▄▄
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████    █████    ███████▀
  ▀█████    █████    █████▀
   ███████████████████████
    █████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█████
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
|Hello Again
GWhitePaperG
GAnn ThreadG
derihendra

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:39:42 AM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.

Smiley Smiley the current bitcoin price is not declining, in my opinion, the price of bitcoin is currently cheap, because, bitcoin soon becomes a rare crypto, bitcoin is only available 21 million, for that, bitcoin prices will continue to rise  Grin Grin

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:50:29 AM

It is true that if  a person have crypto and he is willing to hold because it has a good value to me then with this mind set of every one bitcoin is highly valuable and if we look at the usage bitcoin is very convenient for every one who is working online or who is investors and traders bitcoin is valuable to every one.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:51:19 AM

I think that's right. People believe it has value because they can see its advantages and future.
So the more people buy it, the higher price is.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:57:25 AM

I think hat he said is very true, if you have a corn or plant a corn, a buyer must be willing to exchange it for a value inother for you to have something valuable in exchange for this, this happens to fiat currencies also, but coupled with that he didn't move on to the next point which is that BTC deflaotry which makes it more valuable than Fiat currencies, Fiat is inflatory a good example is  Zimbabwe Dollar is a very good which BTC is not
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:18:02 AM

value and price bitcoin it depends on the investor itself is not the government or the state that regulate the value of the buying and selling market affect the value and price bitcoin maybe that I think
1newton

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:29:06 AM

i think bitcoin value is not permanent it goes up and down not just like a paper money it's value it stable
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:39:28 AM

What a stupid phrase... people agree that it has value also with dollars or every single thing in this world. If not even a single person would spend 1000$ for an iphone, surely the iphone would not value $1000.
If some people are ok to spend $1000 for a phone then this is its value. If some person would spend 1.000.000$ for 1 single bitcoin, then Bitcoin will worth 1m$. Simple as that.

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:41:59 PM

Bitcoin is blockchain based decentralized cryptocurrency this is used in all around the world some countries ban but most of the developed countries are working on this technology bitcoin is limited in quality and because of its new technology world is hungry to get it because a lot of big brands are accepting big business mans are holding and that is why their value is increasing day by day,
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:19:06 AM

No, it is not just an agreement of peoples. Bitcoin has great value because it has limited coins.
Peoples sell, and other buy. And the buyer sell again but with higher price. And this is repeating, causing bitcoin price increase over time

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:21:10 AM

Bitcoin value now is very low, and everybody still patiently waiting that it became higher. Thats why their are a lot buy bitcoin and hold it.
jemerson1420

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:24:12 AM

Bitcoin value is sometime increase sometime decrease that's what I know about bitcoin value.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:17:51 AM

The value of bitcoin for me is very important. The bitcoin is part of my life now, because if without bitcoin my life are like a trash. The bitcoin gives me a chance to live comfortable and to help my family in their daily needs or daily expenses. I want to earn more to help other people in their financial problems like the charity. I want to give some money to charity for those children who have not a parents.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:30:46 AM

Many people agree that bitcoin has a value.I think that this indicates the popularity of bitcoin as much people love it the value of bitcoin will increases.The reduction in prices is normal and the value of bitcoin is currently down lower than last year but bitcoin can still rise again because bitcoin is still believed to be the main currency in the crypto.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:36:01 AM

Bitcoin value is sometime increase sometime decrease that's what I know about bitcoin value.

Digital currencies are decentralized, that means no company or other third party are controlling or managing it.

That also means that its price all depends on the way its users and investors move their Bitcoins. The reason Bitcoin and a lot of other digital currencies are volatile, because no one controls it and manage its price movements and also the reason a lot of people are hoping and relying on the movement of it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:10:00 AM

As the bitcoin is becoming more famous and popular day by day and the demand is going higher as the demand is increasing and the more people are investing their money in the bitcoin the is obviously increasing and use it as a benefit for them.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:35:22 AM

Digital currencies are decentralized, that means no company or other third party are controlling or managing it.

That also means that its price all depends on the way its users and investors move their Bitcoins. The reason Bitcoin and a lot of other digital currencies are volatile, because no one controls it and manage its price movements and also the reason a lot of people are hoping and relying on the movement of it.

I agree with you! but do not forget that there are very large players who can raise or hurt the hold when they want! Whales all over the world constantly change course when it is profitable for them! but if you look at a long time, bitcoin in any case will always be in demand and will be valuable! and accordingly its standing will be high!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: