Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:29:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value  (Read 3405 times)
Sosad12

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:00:23 AM

The value of bitcoin will keep appreciating as far as there are more people adopting it. The fact that it operates on a decentralized platforms makes it more valuable

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:43:58 AM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.

The value of bitcoin changes every time, bitcoin value is very unstable, sometimes its value increases and sometimes decreases. It is very difficult to predict bitcoin, but I believe that in the long run bitcoin will be able to increase higher.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:50:25 AM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.

We all know that the of bitcoin is very volatile and there's a changes time by time. Bitcoin value is unpredictable we don't know what happen tomorrow when it goes down or up it is very unstable and risky. 
sakib12121012

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:56:09 AM

Everyone, through market forces of supply and demand in international liquid market that operate around the clock. A fundamental difference between Bitcoin. Is that trading never ceases, it has been continuous for 7 years.The separation between state and money is a good idea.
FiveReels

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:08:09 AM

Bitcoin value are like bubbles, It is highly volatile, It will burst out in an instant. It is risky to invest, but i know all of us love challenges, We have to face the risk in order to achieved our desire to become rich. Bitcoin has the capacity to change our life. We already witness how bitcoins works, and today is another chance to go up once again:)
Dancobit

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:09:46 AM

because the bitcoin is universally different from the USD example which is the currency of one of the only countries namely America. This universal nature makes the bitcoin exchange rate stable and the same for all countries.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:12:50 AM

The value of bitcoin has seen significant losses over the last week, following a period of relative stability and I believe that it will again rise up again.
Pritt

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:13:42 AM

because the bitcoin is universally different from the USD example which is the currency of one of the only countries namely America. This universal nature makes the bitcoin exchange rate stable and the same for all countries.

In what place are Bitcoin rates stable?
It's has always been volatile more or less, USD is also iniversal, eve much more than BTC now.
But I can't really argue that it's price, though fluctuating, is much more objective, honest and mostly depends on the users, and not some state or other single actor
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

It is very clear that the bitcoins value is quite low right now which is why everyone is patiently waiting for it to increase by the end of this year. However, nobody doubts that the bitcoin will bring them profit in the long run.
I don't feel the value that you mentioned is the same as the OP mentioned. Somehow your referrals are about the price of bitcoin. But I think what the OP would say is about how people look about bitcoin. How people's perspective when hearing bitcoin, in this case is a general perspective of the audience about the bitcoin itself. People would get what they deserve, it's the same as bitcoin as well.
Bitcoin is the main currency, its in the top of every altcoin. bitcoin is widely known as the most usable cryptocurrency, there is no doubt that its value will be high. Nonetheless, the more people who gets involve in a certain currency or asset, the greater its market value will be. So bitcoin will be very valuable because the demand is increasing.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:20:33 AM

Currencies are valued in what we know today because it represents the gold a country has. Usually, the totality of the fiat money a country has, it is on a ratio of 1:1. That's the strange thing about bitcoins. It has no gold reserves but it has value.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
victory1

Activity: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:25:57 AM

For the cryptocurrency market, there are a lot of factors swirling around how the prices are determined but it has reached this peak because the people who deemed that it has a value believed that it could have a use in the future.

They placed a value of it because it has been used to buy things, transfer things and to even invest in some places
naddunadeem

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:35:51 AM

the bitcoin runs on the public trust. there are no centralized authorities to control price only buyers and sellers decide the price if i want to sell 1 bitcoin for million dollars no one is restricting me...
buiduc

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:41:03 AM

As for its value - this is not the main reason for its cost and popularity. Bitcoin has good technology, speed, anonymity, cheap transactions.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:17:42 PM

Bitcoin becomes valuable because of the benefits and advantage it has. But the value of bitcoin are like a bubble sometimes it will rise or fall but the factor that makes the bitcoin valuable is the market demand and supply. It affectts the value of bitcoin.
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:33:20 PM

for me bitcoin has value because people think it has value and will have even more value in future. The problem is bitcoin is not really suited for transactions, it has very high fees and is super slow and will not scale well,Want of bitcoin or investment on it makes it more valuable. People and  companies are excepting it. So, I do believe  that its value is now in very good position, and in future it will increase more.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:45:54 PM

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although I've already been at it all my life. I'm new into this kind currency and right now its plummeting.

The quotation of John Oliver are definitely true because in all Crypto currencies, Bitcoin leads on the top one out of 10 famous Crypto currencies even though the Bitcoin raised about 20M of coin supply limit. The average transaction cost are higher compared to the other Crypto currencies so for me as a good investor, I much prefer to invest Bitcoin.
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:03:39 PM

Everything has value when people believe it, bitcoin gives people a level of trust because bitcoin can benefit, which is why bitcoin has a bright future and its value is also increasing.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:37:50 PM

Bitcoin value it changes everytime it is not permanent nit like a paper money it's value is permanent and stable

I agree! But for sure, bitcoin value is like a gold. if you hold onto it. from a year or two. Just my opinion. Based on my research about the graph of bitcoin it is unpredictable it has highs and lows. But, it'll never go as low as other crypto.
chinchinbb78

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:03:52 PM

Well people make value  just like  for example the token in arcade or in the game store you should buy token to be able to play in the certain machine ,so the token now has its own  value  rate that is why bitcoin now has already its value because people are buying it … using it it to be able  to exchange services to convert in to a real currency . traders make it popular cryptocurrencies.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:10:19 PM

Once we did not give any kind of importance to one things it means we did not value that things. Once we don't mind any to our environment and place it means we did not have any importance to that things it means we don't have any kind of value in our heart even just a little bit. Bitcoin have value because people give some importance to this very unique coins that have a very high value in our society. There are so many people that wants this coins. The demands of this coin is not unstoppable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: