Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 01:23:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value  (Read 3405 times)
joshb028

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:11:32 AM

I agree, its very true that anything can have a value because of us people. Like bitcoin, it has its value because of its all the people who has accessed in it. The value depend on the amount of people accessing from it that is we are making bitcoin be promoted to all.
It is also true that the value of bitcoin is unstable and unpredictable its because it depends on the demand and supply and its up from the developers if they want its value to change.
But we dont need to worry about its value because most of the time the value of bit cough is high enough. We just not to keep on monitoring its value
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:26:16 AM

Bitcoin has a value.I think that indicates the popularity of bitcoin.As much people love bitcoin the value of bitcoin increases. The popularity increases and again it will decrease.The value of bitcoin keeps up and down.So the value of Bitcoin is not stable.The value of the commodity depends on the demand of the market itself.If the market demand increases bitcoin prices will experience a very fantastic increase.
oussamamh

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:27:56 AM

The value of bitcoin are very volatile it may decrease and increase it's because of the users of bitcoin the supply and demand can affect the bitcoin price.
amberwang120009

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:29:24 AM

Bitcoine realy has value. Bitcoine being valuable because people do entirely value it as a currency or as an asset for investment which depends on how people perceive bitcoins worth's and value to come to existence.However, due to it's volatility, bitcoin is susceptible to fluctuations either be going up trend or down trend.bitcoin is valued at what people believe it is worth. with new news coming out, there personal valuation changes as will.
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:48:51 AM

The current price of Bitcoin is low. So,it is best time to invest in it. When its price increase, investor can sell it and can get profit.Bitcoin"s future is very bright future.
Zachwolf

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:05:58 AM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.

It is not that simple but like everything in the world, all bought and sold in the market are given value by the law of supply and demand. It is the market that decides if something has value and how much.

A good example is gold. The value it has today is because of the price the people are willing to buy it for. But trap those same people in a desert and sell them water or gold, then I believe water would be more in demand, making it more "valuable".

As of now it has changeable value, UP and DOWN. Before it reach a high value of almost 19,000 USD but now it become low  with a value of almost 8,000 USD. It so sad but it is normal let be have a patience guys.
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:39:10 AM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.

It is not that simple but like everything in the world, all bought and sold in the market are given value by the law of supply and demand. It is the market that decides if something has value and how much.

A good example is gold. The value it has today is because of the price the people are willing to buy it for. But trap those same people in a desert and sell them water or gold, then I believe water would be more in demand, making it more "valuable".

As a housewife I have no work I'm just take care of my child.when my friend visited me she asked about Bitcoin. She teach me on how to used them.At that time I am interested to joined the Bitcoin because my friend said that at the end of this campaign,  maybe we have token. And I am very excited for these because tokens of Bitcoin give some value for us if we have a profit.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:22:56 AM

The value of Bitcoin is the value of trust, of investors. Limited quantities are also responsible for the value of Bitcoin and altcoin!
Digital money needs to have a value-added platform to make sure!
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:29:20 AM

I think thats the truth about bitcoin price or any others currency. Price determined by supply and demand and trust from community. If many communities trust on bitcoin and using bitcoin for their transaction, bitcoin value will increasing and if no demand on bitcoin, bitcoin will worthless
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:43:52 AM

Bitcoin yes is in fact has an agreed value. Bitcoin has high demand that's why its high in value. This is also applicable to the supply and demand. Bitcoin has a cap and therefore is limited that's why Bitcoin is priced high right now because its limited and the demand its high. People agreed to it and people are willing to buy Bitcoin at its price. 
Husen Alikhsan

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:03:07 AM

In every currency or commodity they have a great value in feeling because people give high value. Why do people want to use a small piece of paper to buy a cup of coffee imported from a coffee shop? The reason is so simple that people believe that a piece of paper is supported by the government to guarantee its value. Thanks
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:15:14 AM

Exactly, bitcoin has value because people agree that bitcoin has value. and more people agree and try to have bitcoin, and the more people who believe in bitcoin, the higher the bitcoin value. And vice versa if people already do not trust bitcoin and few people want to have bitcoin, then bitcoin value will be low.

alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:15:45 AM

Bitcoin has value because people think it has value and will have even more value in future. The problem is bitcoin is not really suited for transactions, it has very high fees and is super slow and will not scale well. That's why many people suggested it has store of value and call it the "virtual gold". I see a fundamental problem with this. Most likely there will be a time in the future where even mainstream people realize that some other currency is much better for transactions (LTC, XPR, Facecoin or whatever new currency) because it was adopted by Amazon, Facebook, Google etc... and Bitcoin is obsolete technology and useless in most aspects. When that time comes BTC will lose its value. As for now most mainstream newbies do not understand or know anything about this, so that's why we see high value of Bitcoin
Brightcrypto

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:33:19 AM

Bitcoin is a product of trading, investment and purchasing of goods online and making pay bills. Therefore bitcoin has been working perfectly on a digital money asset, that appreciate from time to time in time of value rate increasing by appreciate in price
Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:43:16 AM

the benefit of thing relies upon how the incentive for everything in light of the fact that individuals concur so,the same is valid for fiat...in reality fiat is just a bit of paper and we as a whole concur it has value,the just distinction amongst fiat and btc is who backs what. What alarms individuals the most is that btc has no issuing authority...they feel unprotected utilizing it however so far btc has turned out to be formidable....
Hidden

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:45:33 AM

Bitcoin can be of high value and low depending on enthusiasts investing in bitcoin as early releases of bitcoin have not been priced but many believe in bitcoin the price began to rise up to now
Raldyn

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:49:55 AM

it's the same thing when you have gold jewelry ... the purpose we buy it is so that we can sell it later in the day when we need money or need other living allowance, that's the bitcoin value in my eyes I consider it valuable because it can be resold
Heopu

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:00:10 AM

From my personal point of view, the value of Bitcoin fluctuates or decreases unpredictably. For the most part, the Bitcoin exchange rate is reduced by the impact of global economic, social and political information. If there are no special changes, the exchange rate of Bitcoin will increase. Price fluctuations of bitcoin are also influenced by supply and demand.
gelaskopi

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:10:53 AM

It is very clear that the bitcoins value is quite low right now which is why everyone is patiently waiting for it to increase by the end of this year. However, nobody doubts that the bitcoin will bring them profit in the long run.
I don't feel the value that you mentioned is the same as the OP mentioned. Somehow your referrals are about the price of bitcoin. But I think what the OP would say is about how people look about bitcoin. How people's perspective when hearing bitcoin, in this case is a general perspective of the audience about the bitcoin itself. People would get what they deserve, it's the same as bitcoin as well.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
richchard3

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:41:25 AM

We have agreed upon a value for bitcoin, just like any other typical currency. It depends on the user of bitcoin on how it will be supply to the people and also demand can affect the price of the so called bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: