Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:24:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [April fools] New new rank requirements  (Read 11582 times)
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:13:11 AM

Finally, they have gone (Politeness, fmerits, virtue, karma, imagination) but they can come back (some of them), can't they?
I believe some day in the future, Theymos, forum admin, will launch new rank requirements (which will be implemented, not joke) which have new set of items, including some items in April the first. It might be interesting to see it happen.
As we all know, merit system should and have to be adjusted somehow. Therefore, changes will happen. Let's wait for it.
Thanks Theymos for big joke, really funny.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10156

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:26:55 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 12:44:03 AM by JayJuanGee

What a crap! Not funny at all Theymos Angry
I am new here, is it normal for every year to post such jokes?

Nope this is the first time ever, I'm sure it won' happen again next year or the torches will break out! Cheesy

Yes.  We should demand that theymos has to follow through with implementation of the "new new" rank system that he announced or to implement some close approximation, including possibly a "new new new" rank system, or otherwise solemnly and sincerely pinky agree to never, ever, ever, ever again try to April fool forum peeps.  

Angry Angry    Think of the impact on the innocent, theymos....    Furthermore, April fools' must be uninvented.   Angry Angry Angry

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Bondex69

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:35:59 AM

OMG,  you got me sir,  I was confused and asking around what is this and no one can answer after a few hours later one of my friend sent me this link.
Happy April fool sir,  for you and your family.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING    █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █  
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 01:16:28 AM

OMG,  you got me sir,  I was confused and asking around what is this and no one can answer after a few hours later one of my friend sent me this link.
Happy April fool sir,  for you and your family.

The more appropriate word is April Shocking, and I was also seriously yesterday with the discourse in this thread, and I was ready to use the word Sir, Please LOL

Shallow Water
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 04:06:24 AM

See I was right. I am genious  Tongue

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
UltimatePro

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:56:03 AM

Oh, this was an April fools joke. Too bad I missed it and so had no effect on me. Hopefully next year there will be another.
Bachelorrd

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:31:53 AM

I wish this has lasted a week or so to sprout more threads of disappointment and disapproval from members who want to rank up. I guess I was late, and have not seen what was the joke all about. LOL

Fighting against Inequality!
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:27:46 AM

Since it was technically a joke, I probably shouldn't read too much into this, however, this means Lauda would have ended up with 0 for virtue and have been the lowest member of virtue on the forum. Interesting?

I don't think there is anything to read into this other than theymos having some fun.

Virtue
This is an upright, God-fearing community which will suffer no witchcraft or other heresy. This stat measures your moral virtue. Warning: those with low virtue may be visited by the holy inquisition.

The reference to witchcraft comes from nullius's joke thread Lauda is a WITCH, who cast an evil spell on me! BURN THE WITCH

Quite a few people noticed that Lauda had zero virtue but I don't think any of us twigged that we were all measured as how far away we were from Lauda despite the witchcraft clue we were given.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:17:24 PM

There were some accusations about a few DT1-2 accounts as bought accounts by the ~Cat and the friends. why are you acting like a bought account? cough QS bought this account cough. why are people saying one thing but are doing something else? is merit one of the seven keys of the quest by the gods? cough revealing our true nature cough?

Let me guess, you are not going to disclose any proof of your claims? 100 fuckMerits for you and -42 Karma points for being Quicksy's buttlicker.

I am? QS accused DT1 members who had included Lauda to be bought accounts and shills. then he said this:
- Virtue was the edit distance between your name and "Lauda". Wink
In other words, you believe that Lauda has no morals. Interesting...

And ibminer said this:
Since it was technically a joke, I probably shouldn't read too much into this, however, this means Lauda would have ended up with 0 for virtue and have been the lowest member of virtue on the forum. Interesting?

Both of them were interested about what theymos thinks about Lauda. I could think of one person interested enough about what theymos thinks about Lauda a.k.a QS. I could think of one person who'd be willing to spend a lot of money to hurt the ~Cat.
I believe the ~Cat has enemies who'd be willing to buy DT1-2 accounts to use them against her.

🖤😏
libbounty

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:09:15 PM

Good April Fools joke!! wonder how long it took you to set that up hahah
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:11:38 PM

Theymos sure is one of the most creative forum admins.  Grin

How many forum admins have you ranked on their creativity?  Tongue

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1814
Merit: 2727

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:46:28 PM

Both of them were interested about what theymos thinks about Lauda. I could think of one person interested enough about what theymos thinks about Lauda a.k.a QS. I could think of one person who'd be willing to spend a lot of money to hurt the ~Cat.
Strong logic on linking me as a bought account by QuickSeller.  /s   Roll Eyes

Shared interests happen all the time on this forum. If you really think there is only one person interested enough about what theymos thinks about Lauda, you're misinformed.

I believe the ~Cat has enemies who'd be willing to buy DT1-2 accounts to use them against her.
You are forgetting that those enemies would have to find a DT1/2 member willing to sell their account. In addition, any feedback or exclusions done to other DT members is going to be heavily reviewed and potentially countered, which has already happened a few times, so if enemies are trying to buy DT accounts for the sole purpose to hurt Lauda, it's not the best use of resources and will likely backfire.

hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 04:19:27 PM

It is interesting to see Theymos has still opened the topic for discussions. I guess he want to collect more ideas about how to adjust current merit system and rank requirements. Seriously, the topic is not only for April Fools Joke, but also serves more important mission for the forum. Believe me, we will see what Theymos want sooner or later.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10156

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:25:13 PM

It is interesting to see Theymos has still opened the topic for discussions. I guess he want to collect more ideas about how to adjust current merit system and rank requirements. Seriously, the topic is not only for April Fools Joke, but also serves more important mission for the forum. Believe me, we will see what Theymos want sooner or later.

Correct.  He is using a joke vehicle to study us, like we are little bugs.   Tongue     Cheesy Cheesy

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:05:38 PM

Come on. I was waiting to be clarified of this new system. Was seriously discussing on this with my friends. A serious idea of fooling on April 1. At times even the community requires fun around right? Indeed needed at careers and in personal lives. Good go with the journey along with serious discussions. Long way to go and rock. Cheers crypto team and forum.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:55:43 AM

It brings tears to my eyes to learnt that I earned BitcoinTalker of the Year. I remember when Psy gave me that badge for being Crypto Sleuth of the Year many moons ago. I'm gonna place the reward on the shelf between said badge and my trophy for Goat Fucker of the Year.

Ironically, I was wearing that same orange shirt on April 1st which I don't wear very often after putting it up for a spell since its first reveal depicted above.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:55:34 AM

It brings tears to my eyes to learnt that I earned BitcoinTalker of the Year. I remember when Psy gave me that badge for being Crypto Sleuth of the Year many moons ago. I'm gonna place the reward on the shelf between said badge and my trophy for Goat Fucker of the Year.

Ironically, I was wearing that same orange shirt on April 1st which I don't wear very often after putting it up for a spell since its first reveal depicted above.
One of the most annoying effects of merit system is huring my eyes and my fingers due to threads for crying, complaining, moaning from spammers.

I give! What's a 'huring' and where did you hide the conjunction?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:07:34 AM

One of the most annoying effects of merit system is huring my eyes and my fingers due to threads for crying, complaining, moaning from spammers.
I give! What's a 'huring' and where did you hide the conjunction?

And how does a thread "hur" one's fingers? WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOUR FINGERS YOU PERVS?
phuong_labo

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:47:56 AM

Correct.  He is using a joke vehicle to study us, like we are little bugs.   Tongue     Cheesy Cheesy
Something like White mouse for his learning-from-trial process, from which he can launch new new new rank system, which has potential to completely control spammers, account farmers to rank up (just my hope). lol.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:25:45 AM

Something like White mouse for his learning-from-trial process, from which he can launch new new new rank system, which has potential to completely control spammers, account farmers to rank up (just my hope). lol.
Why is a white mouse preferred over a black mouse for experiments? Just wondering!

Anyways, I was just reading this Cointelegraph's article and sadly it doesn't mention the awesome April Fool's Joke delivered by Theymos. https://cointelegraph.com/news/april-fools-day-rundown-nerding-out-on-cryptocurrency-pranks-and-jokes
It mentions the joke on Bitcoin reddit, but not Bitcointalk. Why? Why? Tell me guys.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: