Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:46:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOU]Lend the network - Airdrop NOW- Cold staking-Instant loans-Masternodes  (Read 3456 times)
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:36:14 PM

It's a shame PosToken has been abandoned.
I guess a lot of people still have some hope so you can maybe give them an answer here.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:07:17 PM

I have lot's of POS Token pending in withdrawal, hope to get "new" POS Token also for these Token.

The snapshot might be done at a past block, not a future one, also soon we will decide the rate of the swap that will take place.

Lot's of people waiting for withdrawals, a snapshot won't help us, because the POS is at the lending platform!
but when will the withdrawal complete nobody know , if just wait for it , maybe the new POStoken will never come
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:12:14 PM

POStoken and DeepOnion came onboard almost the same time with the vibe and strong community support. Unfortunately POStoken dev didn't ensure steady improvement were executed on the project like DeepOnion did with Tor integration and DeepOnion forum which incentivizes the community for active participation in social media. Instead POStoken took to lending platform when the biggest of it all Bitconnect was in the middle scam  FUD, along side others like DavorCoin, RegalCoin etc.,

I am not trying to FUD because I am a holder that purchased tokens and not gotten from airdrop but I hope this is a genuine intention to revive this beautiful project and not just to raise the hope who will buy into the project and then you dump your own tokens because you just created a new account to make this ANN? Maybe you are just afraid to be associated with failure in the event where the revival ends up not working out as planned. By the way, I don't fancy the concept of lending anymore. Wish the community can come up with something else more original

It was posted from a new account because more than one user will handle the topic. We will provide legal base on the lending platform, more details will be posted soon.

The concept of this new platform is new and will allow users to offer and take loans more easily.
Nice! I would love to see more updates. Are you going to perform the swap via blockchain snapshot or we have to send in our token holdings manually? I will be joining the discord momentarily, I am on mobile at this time

We will be prefered to be done by a snapshot, but there is space for discussion, we have made the concept we want to work on and startin with the next week we will start developing. The team was formed. You are more than welcome to join our project. Also we will post soon our bounties and the new airdrop information.

Snaphot is 100 times better than swap, because for the moment nobody can judge your honesty, competence and commitment, so many people would rightfully be not inclined to "swap" their tokens with the new ones at this early stage. Snaphot on the other side would be a guarantee for all.

theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:25:16 PM

We will be prefered to be done by a snapshot, but there is space for discussion, we have made the concept we want to work on and startin with the next week we will start developing. The team was formed. You are more than welcome to join our project. Also we will post soon our bounties and the new airdrop information.

Snaphot is 100 times better than swap, because for the moment nobody can judge your honesty, competence and commitment, so many people would rightfully be not inclined to "swap" their tokens with the new ones at this early stage. Snaphot on the other side would be a guarantee for all.

Snapshot of the current holders of postoken and airdrop them with the new coin.

If this will be a swap 99.99% of people will not participate and will not just sent their coins to stranger.

mcall

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:33:58 AM

POStoken and DeepOnion came onboard almost the same time with the vibe and strong community support. Unfortunately POStoken dev didn't ensure steady improvement were executed on the project like DeepOnion did with Tor integration and DeepOnion forum which incentivizes the community for active participation in social media. Instead POStoken took to lending platform when the biggest of it all Bitconnect was in the middle scam  FUD, along side others like DavorCoin, RegalCoin etc.,

I am not trying to FUD because I am a holder that purchased tokens and not gotten from airdrop but I hope this is a genuine intention to revive this beautiful project and not just to raise the hope who will buy into the project and then you dump your own tokens because you just created a new account to make this ANN? Maybe you are just afraid to be associated with failure in the event where the revival ends up not working out as planned. By the way, I don't fancy the concept of lending anymore. Wish the community can come up with something else more original

It was posted from a new account because more than one user will handle the topic. We will provide legal base on the lending platform, more details will be posted soon.

The concept of this new platform is new and will allow users to offer and take loans more easily.
Nice! I would love to see more updates. Are you going to perform the swap via blockchain snapshot or we have to send in our token holdings manually? I will be joining the discord momentarily, I am on mobile at this time

Agree Snaphot!
n addition, because POStoken is the first coin to realize POS on ETH, the scale of its community is very large. It is suggested that POS functions should be retained after being converted into new coins, and on the basis of that development. By the way, I don't like the loan platform.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:07:12 AM

Snapshot of the current holders of postoken and airdrop them with the new coin.

If this will be a swap 99.99% of people will not participate and will not just sent their coins to stranger.

You right..
We do not want events such as swap ethd, after the coin is sent no token swap coming.
Snapshot is the most logical choice.
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:34:58 AM

I hope you all understand that the developer is still having funds and some users are having coins stucked on the lending platform.

Others bought coins lately at a very low price. We will try to find the best solution.

TrusttheContrast

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:08:22 AM

i think the best way is  to make a manual coin swap to avoid offering free coins to the dev that left the project
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:26:13 AM

i think the best way is  to make a manual coin swap to avoid offering free coins to the dev that left the project

We are not yet decided about the way we are going to the swap but for sure we will try our best to avoid this.

There are open discussion on discord and I am inviting all of you to join them and help us make the right decision.

moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:46:27 AM

It will be great to see this project taken over by a more professional team as the original developer does appear to have left

Not sure how you'd get the tokens out of the lending platform for swapping to a new currency though

Are there any ideas on how to address this yet?

premiumproductss

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:55:38 AM

It will be great to see this project taken over by a more professional team as the original developer does appear to have left

Not sure how you'd get the tokens out of the lending platform for swapping to a new currency though

Are there any ideas on how to address this yet?

We are still in early stages, a decision will be made soon, meanwhile you can write your thoughts in this thread or in discord channel!

Thank you

theinvestdude

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:16:59 AM

Another Thought is Scrap the lending platform idea.. Just retain the POSTOKEN pos functionality.

As for the snapshot, You can disregard the Devs Postoken holding. Just mark the address of the dev and don include them for the airdrop Cheesy
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:21:58 AM

Another Thought is Scrap the lending platform idea.. Just retain the POSTOKEN pos functionality.

As for the snapshot, You can disregard the Devs Postoken holding. Just mark the address of the dev and don include them for the airdrop Cheesy

There will be a lending platform but totally different from the original one. It is a new concept that will be presented when the proper announcement will be posted.

kalunomics

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

I have lot's of POS Token pending in withdrawal, hope to get "new" POS Token also for these Token.

The snapshot might be done at a past block, not a future one, also soon we will decide the rate of the swap that will take place.
When the project kicks off and starts running smoothly, a lot of people will buy into it as the prize goes back up and most of them might not be aware of the swap. I would suggest you perform the swap with the current block as of the time of swap just to be fair to all. The prize jumped up 200% gain yesterday following this news. I still see a lot of traders and pump chasers buying more of it without the knowledge for the reason of the pump. I see someone suggesting you exclude old dev wallets. Cryptocurrency's inherent attribute is anonymity, how are you going to know the old dev wallet? Did they lock their token holdings until a specific unlock time is reached? Going through etherscan, I noticed the top three holders have 9, 8 and 7% share of the token supply respectively, which amounts up to 24% of the total token supply. If this is the Dev's account, they can wreck the new effort at will. Any suggestion on how we will tackle this issue?

verb

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:11:20 PM

a snapshot is the easiest solution, but what i'm also interested in reading is what are the backgrounds of the new team members, what are their plans, how can they develop postoken further?
thanks

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:43:58 PM

a snapshot is the easiest solution, but what i'm also interested in reading is what are the backgrounds of the new team members, what are their plans, how can they develop postoken further?
thanks

It might be a good solution for half of the users, not all of them. But we're looking for a solution good enough for all the users.

karlu92

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:47:48 PM

Lot's of people waiting for withdrawals, a snapshot won't help us, because the POS is at the lending platform!
but when will the withdrawal complete nobody know , if just wait for it , maybe the new POStoken will never come

But if you only snapshot a block you disappoint all the users which have open withdrawals at the lending platform. I have over 500 POS Token waiting for withdrawal and with a snapshot i won't get new POS Token, i will get nothing :/
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:52:33 PM

But if you only snapshot a block you disappoint all the users which have open withdrawals at the lending platform. I have over 500 POS Token waiting for withdrawal and with a snapshot i won't get new POS Token, i will get nothing :/

That's why I am saying that we will find a common ground for all the users and we will solve the problem, trying to make everyone happy

Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:35:30 PM

Good to see this being revived, it was a shame the developer abandoned the original, I was steadily minting my airdrop every couple weeks until it appeared to be a total waste of eth

rrusell22

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:11:42 AM

What happened to the previous tokens are no longer valid? I have postoken saved in myetherwallet
 I have also noticed that the price of the token plummeted drastically
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: