Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:59:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOU]Lend the network - Airdrop NOW- Cold staking-Instant loans-Masternodes  (Read 3456 times)
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:31:53 AM

What happened to the previous tokens are no longer valid? I have postoken saved in myetherwallet
 I have also noticed that the price of the token plummeted drastically

It still available but it seems the developer has left the building!

khanamir76

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:53:51 AM

What about the coins stuck on the lending platform will you swap those as well?
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:06:37 AM

Yes, those are in our plans too.

ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

it could be a good intention but take over a failed/scam project isn't easy
furthermore what will prevent the dev postoken to swap/grab the new token?
i guess he still owns millions tokens
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:52:22 PM

We will analyse the the snapshot and token movement over the months. Also we have decided until now that will be 2 types of swaps and users should decide which one they decide to be interested in.

For now we are looking to find the best option for the future work, soon, most probably by the end of the week, we will have settle all the details and we can start the new airdrop and our bounties.

Later we will announce if there will be any kind of ICO.

khanamir76

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:07:47 PM

Yes, those are in our plans too.
I really hope we can make this happen I much a pretty good penny into this project, I mean who wouldn't want a staking Token on ETH it's a no brainer. Not weight dependent. It's a winner.
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 04:24:00 PM

Just one small precision, there is only 1 million total POS in circulation - one of the attractive aspects of POS. There will be 2 millions after the first year, as the interest is 100%.

So any answer to my question about creating a desktop wallet for the NPOS (New Pos token), is that possible with an ERC20 token?

Can we implement a PoSP algo, where only people actively participating get all the reward (they end up getting way more reward that way), like Bullion (CBX) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.0?

Could we be an 'independant" token, where you don't need another token, such as eth, to send amounts (which sucks btw)?

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:37:43 PM

We will analyse the the snapshot and token movement over the months. Also we have decided until now that will be 2 types of swaps and users should decide which one they decide to be interested in.

For now we are looking to find the best option for the future work, soon, most probably by the end of the week, we will have settle all the details and we can start the new airdrop and our bounties.

Later we will announce if there will be any kind of ICO.
Can't wait for the info about the bounty campaign.
I hope it will be worth enough to join on the bounty campaign when it's ready.
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:19:26 PM

Just one small precision, there is only 1 million total POS in circulation - one of the attractive aspects of POS. There will be 2 millions after the first year, as the interest is 100%.

So any answer to my question about creating a desktop wallet for the NPOS (New Pos token), is that possible with an ERC20 token?

Can we implement a PoSP algo, where only people actively participating get all the reward (they end up getting way more reward that way), like Bullion (CBX) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.0?

Could we be an 'independant" token, where you don't need another token, such as eth, to send amounts (which sucks btw)?

About the last one is not quite possible. There is the option on the table of writing a new chain from scratch. We are analysing all the possibilities for now. For any suggestions you might have contact us via discord!

Noojna

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:27:08 PM

About the last one is not quite possible. There is the option on the table of writing a new chain from scratch. We are analysing all the possibilities for now. For any suggestions you might have contact us via discord!

Yeah - I don't quite understand the rush of certain coins to convert into ERC20 tokens. Now you're gonna need ether to send your coin around - I don't see the upside for this.

So yes, I think we should start a new chain - ERC20 token's popularity will fade at some point. Maybe we could just clone ether itself, make it PoSP and take it from there?

I got SKype, Telegram, Bitcointalk, Whatsapp - so many passwords already - I'm not too keen on registering at Discord atm...

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:40:42 PM

Yeah - I don't quite understand the rush of certain coins to convert into ERC20 tokens. Now you're gonna need ether to send your coin around - I don't see the upside for this.

So yes, I think we should start a new chain - ERC20 token's popularity will fade at some point. Maybe we could just clone ether itself, make it PoSP and take it from there?

I got SKype, Telegram, Bitcointalk, Whatsapp - so many passwords already - I'm not too keen on registering at Discord atm...

I don't quite frank get your point. I am speaking about multiple situations, we are analysing at this hour how this is going to affect the network or what is needed to be done. As soon as we will find the best solution we will post it here.

TrusttheContrast

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:57:29 PM

I am on discord now and i hope my participance will help you
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:06:31 PM

I am on discord now and i hope my participance will help you

Any of you can contribuite more than you believe to this project. Any share or any information distribuited, will spread the word.

Noojna

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:19:46 AM

I don't quite frank get your point. I am speaking about multiple situations, we are analysing at this hour how this is going to affect the network or what is needed to be done. As soon as we will find the best solution we will post it here.

Well my point is simple. If I like your XYZ coin/token, I don't like to be forcibly needing to buy another coin/token, namely ether, just to pay for gas to be able to send your XYZ coin from my address to another address.

If I like your coin/token, I want to buy just your coin, not your coin and some ether.

Removing ether from the equation means starting a completely new blockchain, not merely being a contract on another blockchain: now a brand new Solidity coded smart contract blockchain that operates with PoSP instead of PoW - now there's some innovation!

I know it's much easier to just make a new Ethereum contract and create a new token (takes one hour, apparently) - but there is no innovation in there.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:37:26 AM

Well my point is simple. If I like your XYZ coin/token, I don't like to be forcibly needing to buy another coin/token, namely ether, just to pay for gas to be able to send your XYZ coin from my address to another address.

If I like your coin/token, I want to buy just your coin, not your coin and some ether.

Removing ether from the equation means starting a completely new blockchain, not merely being a contract on another blockchain: now a brand new Solidity coded smart contract blockchain that operates with PoSP instead of PoW - now there's some innovation!

I know it's much easier to just make a new Ethereum contract and create a new token (takes one hour, apparently) - but there is no innovation in there.

Also there are many other possibilities if we are going to create a new blockchain with some interesting changes and users should not have worries about weight and be able to gain interest easily.

We are still anaylising all these details

phucphotphe.09

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:20:22 AM

The future will be great for this project , good luck. Smiley
taoist23

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:06:20 AM

Great to see, that this thread comes alive. Dont forget to join
https://discord.gg/BRDMdnw
if you want to be updated and bring your ideas into the project.
TrusttheContrast

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:23:07 PM

Once they will announce the new airdrop more people will come over here and we will do a great job!
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:00:07 PM

Great to see, that this thread comes alive. Dont forget to join
https://discord.gg/BRDMdnw
if you want to be updated and bring your ideas into the project.

Once they will announce the new airdrop more people will come over here and we will do a great job!

Thanks to both of you, we also will like to see you participating with ideas inside our small project for now.

Fredii

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

World peace

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:07:39 PM

Many people do not take it seriously, but most are afraid that they will be deceived in the next races.
And they are ready to keep their useless tokens.
Personally, I am for the revival of the token, for the changes.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: