Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:14:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOU]Lend the network - Airdrop NOW- Cold staking-Instant loans-Masternodes  (Read 3456 times)
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:14:19 PM

I don't quite frank get your point. I am speaking about multiple situations, we are analysing at this hour how this is going to affect the network or what is needed to be done. As soon as we will find the best solution we will post it here.

Well my point is simple. If I like your XYZ coin/token, I don't like to be forcibly needing to buy another coin/token, namely ether, just to pay for gas to be able to send your XYZ coin from my address to another address.

If I like your coin/token, I want to buy just your coin, not your coin and some ether.

Removing ether from the equation means starting a completely new blockchain, not merely being a contract on another blockchain: now a brand new Solidity coded smart contract blockchain that operates with PoSP instead of PoW - now there's some innovation!

I know it's much easier to just make a new Ethereum contract and create a new token (takes one hour, apparently) - but there is no innovation in there.

Also there are many other possibilities if we are going to create a new blockchain with some interesting changes and users should not have worries about weight and be able to gain interest easily.

We are still anaylising all these details

Looking forward to your investigations. I actually did not know, that POS token stopped. I was just wondering, as I have not heard anything. I hope your method of swap will be easy. Unfortunately a lot of coins request update of wallets, swaps etc, which is not a pleasant journey through the crypto world.
ArckAngel

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:16:04 PM

Hello Bitcointalk community!

I am a Java developer and I`m glad to join this project.
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:15:27 PM

I don't quite frank get your point. I am speaking about multiple situations, we are analysing at this hour how this is going to affect the network or what is needed to be done. As soon as we will find the best solution we will post it here.

Well my point is simple. If I like your XYZ coin/token, I don't like to be forcibly needing to buy another coin/token, namely ether, just to pay for gas to be able to send your XYZ coin from my address to another address.

If I like your coin/token, I want to buy just your coin, not your coin and some ether.

Removing ether from the equation means starting a completely new blockchain, not merely being a contract on another blockchain: now a brand new Solidity coded smart contract blockchain that operates with PoSP instead of PoW - now there's some innovation!

I know it's much easier to just make a new Ethereum contract and create a new token (takes one hour, apparently) - but there is no innovation in there.

Also there are many other possibilities if we are going to create a new blockchain with some interesting changes and users should not have worries about weight and be able to gain interest easily.

Looking forward to your investigations. I actually did not know, that POS token stopped. I was just wondering, as I have not heard anything. I hope your method of swap will be easy. Unfortunately a lot of coins request update of wallets, swaps etc, which is not a pleasant journey through the crypto world.

We are looking and we will take the easiest and best way for the users, sadly it is a mess, we solved most of the issues.

The project will survive if the community will be again a force!

Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:40:56 AM

Yes! I see that we are understanding each other!! Let's move away from all these ERC20 tokens, who do not bring anything new to the table.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:48:47 AM

The alternative of a new chain, might take longer and this is the only issue, if we hope that an erc20 with snapshot and all coin offered to ex pos users will take arround 2 weeks, the new chain might take us up to 2-3 months.

dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:58:19 AM

Finally a god postoken revival project! I am glad that you started working on it. If there is anything that you need just contact me
TrusttheContrast

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:00:09 AM

Finally a god postoken revival project! I am glad that you started working on it. If there is anything that you need just contact me

What about the name? It is settled? It is the final call?
solotraveler

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:01:25 AM

Dear POSToken Community,

POSToken was a maginficent idea, poorly executed. Many people invested in this project with a strong belief that there would be a solid team to take it to completion. Unfortunately as we have seen, this was not the case.

We have seen the strong community following that this coin has gathered and have decided to procede in recovery.

We are not associated with the original developer and the idea we are developing is not the same. It is a legal, ethical and clear way of going forward.

We would like to see a response to our efforts and the level of support which will allow us to gauge the possibility of success or the amount of effort needed.

First and foremost, our proposal involves a swap WITHOUT further initial investment by current POSToken holders. Further information will become available as we continue to investigate our exact course of action.

Please join our Discord channel ( https://discord.gg/BRDMdnw )if you would consider the opportunity of supporting this new project.

bounties? whitepaper? roadmap? nothing so far...
DirtyMartini

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:04:55 AM

Watching this new thread closely for some type of official announcement on where this thing is headed..
Would love some info on the new dev team - Who are you? What is your experience? etc.

Like many others here, I'm not loving the idea of becoming a 'Lending Platform' - it just has such a scammy connotation to it..
I don't understand why someone would 'lend' out their tokens rather than simply staking/minting them, as they were intended.

Hopefully the team can come up with something truly innovative and not just turn this into another Bitconnect/Davor/etc.

Looking forward to the token swap info..

premiumproductss

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:07:26 AM

Watching this new thread closely for some type of official announcement on where this thing is headed..
Would love some info on the new dev team - Who are you? What is your experience? etc.

Like many others here, I'm not loving the idea of becoming a 'Lending Platform' - it just has such a scammy connotation to it..
I don't understand why someone would 'lend' out their tokens rather than simply staking/minting them, as they were intended.

Hopefully the team can come up with something truly innovative and not just turn this into another Bitconnect/Davor/etc.

Looking forward to the token swap info..

We know that lending platform from the title, it doesn't sound good. We will change once the announcement will be made. Also information about us will be presented at that time.

Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:11:41 AM

The token is a complete mess! Was pump up to 4 dollars, and exchange at this point, the input get blocked, now worth a penny.And Posts dumb, one gas, all the air will eat.
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:18:09 AM

The token is a complete mess! Was pump up to 4 dollars, and exchange at this point, the input get blocked, now worth a penny.And Posts dumb, one gas, all the air will eat.

I know the token is a mess, that's why even the swap procedure takes so long. The developer was just playing with users investments.

TrusttheContrast

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:24:58 PM

it is good for you to start very fast the bounties ,this will offer more imagine to the project and will attract more users
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:48:33 PM

it is good for you to start very fast the bounties ,this will offer more imagine to the project and will attract more users

There is time for everything, as  I stated a few times, we will have the bounties when we are ready to present our work, for now just be patient

khanamir76

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:09:25 PM

my only concern is with the coins that are on the lending platform (which I have) how will a snap shot work with that and how will the swap happen with those tokens? the platform is still building interest and also the dollar amount that is invested will this all be swapped? I have over 5000 USD on the platform and thats just invested and about 20,000 POS token withdrawal pending.... I feel like a fair revival of this project may be a difficult one.
premiumproductss

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:48:33 PM
Merited by Fredii (1)

my only concern is with the coins that are on the lending platform (which I have) how will a snap shot work with that and how will the swap happen with those tokens? the platform is still building interest and also the dollar amount that is invested will this all be swapped? I have over 5000 USD on the platform and thats just invested and about 20,000 POS token withdrawal pending.... I feel like a fair revival of this project may be a difficult one.

It is literally tough and we did the first snapshot already, we are going to do a second one to compare the datas and a third type of swap based on the postoken user will send to us manually.

To be clear, what the ex developer did, it is a total mess. I am literally surprised of how many people had trust in his work

cryptovagas

Activity: 341
Merit: 10

@cryptovagas

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:36:13 AM

so finally it came a good news about PoS, hope it gets back where it was before the lazy dev has left

For Sale....
PM me!
taoist23

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:09:56 PM

Dear POSToken Community,

POSToken was a maginficent idea, poorly executed. Many people invested in this project with a strong belief that there would be a solid team to take it to completion. Unfortunately as we have seen, this was not the case.

We have seen the strong community following that this coin has gathered and have decided to procede in recovery.

We are not associated with the original developer and the idea we are developing is not the same. It is a legal, ethical and clear way of going forward.

We would like to see a response to our efforts and the level of support which will allow us to gauge the possibility of success or the amount of effort needed.

First and foremost, our proposal involves a swap WITHOUT further initial investment by current POSToken holders. Further information will become available as we continue to investigate our exact course of action.

Please join our Discord channel ( https://discord.gg/BRDMdnw )if you would consider the opportunity of supporting this new project.

bounties? whitepaper? roadmap? nothing so far...

Patience please.
What matters here is that a dev tries to resurrect the project.
It is only some days ago that the new dev made this decision and he wants to reactivate the community first.
In this short time it is impossible to create bounties, whitepaper and roadmap.
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:24:55 PM

so finally someone step forward, someone who knows about #blockchain
im really happy to see PoS comes back life, i will fully support the new team as my friend has talked to them and told me we can join the party

karlu92

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:40:27 PM

Do you have a roadmap for the development of "new" POS Token or are there any dates where you announce something like a roadmap or important development goals?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: