Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:11:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOU]Lend the network - Airdrop NOW- Cold staking-Instant loans-Masternodes  (Read 3456 times)
Ted King

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:03:07 PM

Can someone keep updating the PosToken thread as I haven't heard much about it and I try to check in there regularly. I guess I missed it, and I'm sure others might too.

Yes, please make your Announcements also at the "old" POS Thread. Otherwise lots of user won't see anything of the swap!
It is necessary that as many people as possible learn about the project. I accidentally saw this tread and I think the easiest ways will be to exchange all having a coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:56:58 PM

finally, lets get ride of PoS and move to DOU
time to make some discussion about the DOU project
taoist23

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:35:08 PM

There is no need to get rid of your POS token.
You can get the DOU as an airdrop depending on the amount of token at the snapshot times.
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:51:18 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 12:22:55 PM by kalunomics

Now that the specs of the new token is changing gradually, are we still maintaining the former POStoken's circulating and total supplies of 983,383 POS and 1,190,135 POS respectively? If no, what is the planned new supplies and its respective swap ratio going to be like? I would prefer it to still be a low supply token though.

PS: I didn't check back the front page to notice that the post has been modified before posting this. All of the questions has already been answered in the modified ANN. It will be good to have a spreadsheet of token holders that will receive swap so anybody can track the progress him/herself rather than everyone asking here every now and then. Awaiting more update about the swap anyway

~Money~

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:40:58 AM

Now that the specs of the new token is changing gradually, are we still maintaining the former POStoken's circulating and total supplies of 983,383 POS and 1,190,135 POS respectively? IF no, what is the planned new supplies and its respective swap ratio going to be like? I would prefer it to still be a supply token though
i think most part of your question had been answered already in op post, and remaining part can be found on discord channel
its not that hard to do some research
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:54:40 PM

Now that the specs of the new token is changing gradually, are we still maintaining the former POStoken's circulating and total supplies of 983,383 POS and 1,190,135 POS respectively? If no, what is the planned new supplies and its respective swap ratio going to be like? I would prefer it to still be a low supply token though.

PS: I didn't check back the front page to notice that the post has been modified before posting this. All of the questions has already been answered in the modified ANN. It will be good to have a spreadsheet of token holders that will receive swap so anybody can track the progress him/herself rather than everyone asking here every now and then. Awaiting more update about the swap anyway

We will post block number + token users that are about to receive the DOU and how many.

It is your preference. We have had a long thought about these details before applying them.

flag39

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:01:17 PM

You can get the DOU as an airdrop depending on the amount of token at the snapshot times.

I am glad to see there'll be a snapshot-airdrop and not a burn-swap
I like to keep postoken even worthless because it reminds me the steps and excitement of receiving them   
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

I am glad to see there'll be a snapshot-airdrop and not a burn-swap
I like to keep postoken even worthless because it reminds me the steps and excitement of receiving them   

There is also a burn session for the last users that bought POStoken since march to april.

Heyod Hewow

Activity: 518
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

Me too. It was remarkable and useful experience for me as a beginner in such things.
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:07:35 PM

The alternative of a new chain, might take longer and this is the only issue, if we hope that an erc20 with snapshot and all coin offered to ex pos users will take arround 2 weeks, the new chain might take us up to 2-3 months.

I would say that time should not at all be considered an issue if the project is serious. As for any non serious short-term project, my guess is that it would end up enriching only a few people exploiting the initial hype and that would be all. So my recomandation if to take your time and just develope the project at its best.

There is no rush for us. We plan to do our work until september. There is time for developing and time for everything else. Any interested person in joining the project contact us via discord.

Perfect. This will also give enough time to spread the word about the project and to start to enlarge the user base as much as possible.

bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:13:20 PM

The OP says that airdrop will start on 15th/20th of April 2018 , which is basically now. Any news about that? Is it really starting? Where are the rules?

paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:34:35 PM

I posted some of this to the POSToken thread:   There is a lot going on with this DOUGH token for POSToken holders, including a new airdrop around now.  But, I don't like the idea of losing my POSTokens, I would just like both, hold them and get the DOUGH tokens as well.  That seems the fair way.   Is that what's going on or will the old ones be burnt?  Everyone knows old tokens often retain their value, burning a ton leaves someone with more supply and less demand.

Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:50:24 AM

I posted some of this to the POSToken thread:   There is a lot going on with this DOUGH token for POSToken holders, including a new airdrop around now.  But, I don't like the idea of losing my POSTokens, I would just like both, hold them and get the DOUGH tokens as well.  That seems the fair way.   Is that what's going on or will the old ones be burnt?  Everyone knows old tokens often retain their value, burning a ton leaves someone with more supply and less demand.

If there is an airdrop we should be able to keep our PoS tokens, right?
I don't understand why they make it so confusing. swap or airdrop what is it? who will get the airdrop an how?
ever_3x

Activity: 909
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:26:26 AM

Why not make telegram group? I am always active in telegram
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:01:15 AM

I don't understand why they make it so confusing. swap or airdrop what is it? who will get the airdrop an how?

I guess there will be regular airdrop for bitcointalk members and there will swap for those who had PoSTokens at 1:3 ratio (1 Dough/3 PoS).

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
taoist23

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:42:39 AM

The OP says that airdrop will start on 15th/20th of April 2018 , which is basically now. Any news about that? Is it really starting? Where are the rules?
It is not stareted yet.

from discord:
everything is on hold for the next two weeks as we are just 3 people on development

I welcome, not to rush.
Better a slow development that works than a fast new flop.
And you can do a lot wrong with such a project, people are fast with sreaming scam.

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1707

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 10:52:36 AM

I posted some of this to the POSToken thread:   There is a lot going on with this DOUGH token for POSToken holders, including a new airdrop around now.  But, I don't like the idea of losing my POSTokens, I would just like both, hold them and get the DOUGH tokens as well.  That seems the fair way.   Is that what's going on or will the old ones be burnt?  Everyone knows old tokens often retain their value, burning a ton leaves someone with more supply and less demand.

Same here I just get confused. I understand tokens swap but don"t understand airdrop rules because I haven't found any. How to join this airdrop? Where is sign up form?

It would be nice if somebody from the team explains this for us.

Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:47:47 PM

So there are some good guys left after all.
Cool initiative, I'll stick around.
~Money~

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

I posted some of this to the POSToken thread:   There is a lot going on with this DOUGH token for POSToken holders, including a new airdrop around now.  But, I don't like the idea of losing my POSTokens, I would just like both, hold them and get the DOUGH tokens as well.  That seems the fair way.   Is that what's going on or will the old ones be burnt?  Everyone knows old tokens often retain their value, burning a ton leaves someone with more supply and less demand.

Same here I just get confused. I understand tokens swap but don"t understand airdrop rules because I haven't found any. How to join this airdrop? Where is sign up form?

It would be nice if somebody from the team explains this for us.
as much as i understand, this new team just wants to develop the idea of PoS and they just want to honor the PoS holders, their new token wont have any relation to PoS except the idea

they are giving out their own airdrop and also benefits for PoS owners to get some more tokens
dough (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:10:33 AM

We started a mini fundraising campaign as the funds needed for the project to have on going development are mandatory!

Get in touch with us on discord in order to buy in advance enough DOU for a future MasterNode.

Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: