Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:25:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOU]Lend the network - Airdrop NOW- Cold staking-Instant loans-Masternodes  (Read 3456 times)
PReG

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

and? a google link is better for us we dont need to join your discord channel to send a message and so much work. we already were scammed by postoken

I can't do anything about the scam, but the project will keep it going. We have almost one month and half since we opened our discord and I can say we made important progress in development, faster than any expectations. Soon also our website will be up and hopefuly will atract more users to the airdrop is going to come in 12 days from now

Sir, you must to understand that a PR campaign is mandatory. Airdrop might help you but a PR campaign is needed.
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:46:21 PM

Yes, but also you need to understand that this is only the early begging. We still don't even have an alpha to send out to people for testing the code. Once the airdrop will start and the community will increase we will do great stuffs arround here, speaking about marketing or pr.

libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 945

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 03:03:46 AM

and? a google link is better for us we dont need to join your discord channel to send a message and so much work. we already were scammed by postoken

Discord registration and sending a private message to dev shouldn't take longer than 5 minutes + sorting out fake entries from Google form would be a tedious task.

Dev has already too much work on his plate. It would be better if you guys cooperate a bit from your end.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
premiumproductss

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:58:38 AM

Discord registration and sending a private message to dev shouldn't take longer than 5 minutes + sorting out fake entries from Google form would be a tedious task.

Dev has already too much work on his plate. It would be better if you guys cooperate a bit from your end.

No one could say it better than this! Even replies here or inviting friends as the airdrop is coming in ~10 days would help us all

TrusttheContrast

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:08:36 AM

I received tutorials and followed them ,a new thing I learned today is how to sign a message from an ethereum address. Nice to see almost 100 people growing slowly but good
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 11:09:52 AM

Has the swap started? What's the procedure for doing that. I read somewhere that we need to sign a message but I couldn't find any information to that regards on the front page.
I bought some more POSTokens from Etherdelta but I am scared that my token balance might not get the DUO swap if I should move them from Etherdelta wallet to my personal wallet.  Is there any decision for such tokens bought after 1st of April yet?

TrusttheContrast

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:14:44 AM

Has the swap started? What's the procedure for doing that. I read somewhere that we need to sign a message but I couldn't find any information to that regards on the front page.
I bought some more POSTokens from Etherdelta but I am scared that my token balance might not get the DUO swap if I should move them from Etherdelta wallet to my personal wallet.  Is there any decision for such tokens bought after 1st of April yet?

Dev in chat is active you should ask him he know what to reply
premiumproductss

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:25:23 AM

I already spoke with you on discord so I think the matter is solved now. For other questions let me know

TrusttheContrast

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:17:53 AM

i just saw the announcement! congratilations on 100 users on discord this is a step forward what is next target?
The_Don1

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:48:26 AM

Reading the project, you need fresh people and a lot of money to succeed. Do you have any chances in succeeding or it is a waste of time?

It's not a waste of time. If it is work everything is going to become great! So, I don't understand why you believe so..

POStoken has a big community, DOU could get a big part of that community.

I think it would be a good idea to post an automated google form here on bitcointalk where people can fill in their signed message.
It should be as easy as possible to join and the info should be more widely spread than in a discord.

Dropping to pos holders will create an instant community, and give value to the coin immediately.
The more people join, the bigger the community, the bigger the success.

agreed with your comment .. we need some automated swap this will give boost to this project too and make it valuable ..
premiumproductss

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:41:56 PM

Reading the project, you need fresh people and a lot of money to succeed. Do you have any chances in succeeding or it is a waste of time?

It's not a waste of time. If it is work everything is going to become great! So, I don't understand why you believe so..

POStoken has a big community, DOU could get a big part of that community.

I think it would be a good idea to post an automated google form here on bitcointalk where people can fill in their signed message.
It should be as easy as possible to join and the info should be more widely spread than in a discord.

Dropping to pos holders will create an instant community, and give value to the coin immediately.
The more people join, the bigger the community, the bigger the success.

agreed with your comment .. we need some automated swap this will give boost to this project too and make it valuable ..

And how do you think this is should be done?

hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:04:45 PM

I bought some postoken tokens in October last year. It was a terrible experience. POS developers are still alive, but he doesn't answer our questions and does not explain why the POS has been falling. I'd like to know how to exchange my postoken for DOU. I hope this exchange can help me recover some losses.
premiumproductss

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:15:01 PM

I bought some postoken tokens in October last year. It was a terrible experience. POS developers are still alive, but he doesn't answer our questions and does not explain why the POS has been falling. I'd like to know how to exchange my postoken for DOU. I hope this exchange can help me recover some losses.

Hi, get in touch with us on discord! We can talk and do the swap with you Smiley

hawk1987

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:20:53 PM

I can say that i am on this channel for more than 30 days and i made a donation of 0.11 btc. This developer is active and work on project many changes happened and always reply to my pm,
premiumproductss

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:24:27 PM

I can say that i am on this channel for more than 30 days and i made a donation of 0.11 btc. This developer is active and work on project many changes happened and always reply to my pm,

If you wouldn't specify your ammount donated I wouldn't know who are you. Thanks for being here for so long and helping the project with your ideas.

Inside: ES worked Smiley

ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1229

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:59:03 PM

The reason postoken down its because the community its voting to make a lending program. they dont know the effect with a few month from Lending and its a bad choice. thats why iam out before lending started really dont like about lending & ponzi

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
premiumproductss

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:22:43 PM

Follow us on twitter: - https://twitter.com/Doughcrypto

slipersty

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:56:46 PM

been with @jacob  and talked to him alot he is a really good guy he have helped me alot with.
premiumproductss

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:21:55 PM

been with @jacob  and talked to him alot he is a really good guy he have helped me alot with.

Thank you for your nice words slipstery. Hopefuly you'll be able to join our airdrop

dough (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:36:32 AM

Tomorrow we will start announcing our airdrop campaign rules. Stick arround for more news
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: