Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:54:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOU]Lend the network - Airdrop NOW- Cold staking-Instant loans-Masternodes  (Read 3456 times)
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:20:37 PM

Did donators get scammed?
I cant imagine, that dev scammed us.
If he had the intention to do this, he could wait a little bit longer and collect more funds.
From chatting with him I had a good impression.

What happened? Why do you think the dev scammed us? The swap is still available isn't it?
Dev was in close contact to us in discord.
Five days ago suddenly he was offline and since there he is not been seen back into discord or here.
Hope nothing bad happened, because he was overworked and tired and he drove with the car last time we heared from him.
He also lives in a country that has recently been the subject of armed conflicts.
Lets hope the best.

Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:17:16 PM

If he had the intention to do this, he could wait a little bit longer and collect more funds.

What happened? Why do you think the dev scammed us? The swap is still available isn't it?
Five days ago suddenly he was offline and since there he is not been seen back into discord or here.
Hope nothing bad happened, because he was overworked and tired and he drove with the car last time we heared from him.
He also lives in a country that has recently been the subject of armed conflicts.
Lets hope the best.

I see. thanks for the update. In crypto one always comes to the worst conclusions but most of the time it's warranted.
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 945

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:46:48 AM

Lets hope the best.

Ouch, I didn't know this things. I hope he is alright, and I am sorry for that conclusion Sad

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Michelle24

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:03:37 AM

Lets hope the best.

Ouch, I didn't know this things. I hope he is alright, and I am sorry for that conclusion Sad
Nobody knows what is right and whats happened. I only wanted to give my information so far.
But Münzpräger is unfortunately right, most of the time it's warranted.
I really hope that all we be good in the end and dev is healthy.

yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:20:05 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 01:16:32 PM by yinoye

It's a shame PosToken has been abandoned.
I guess a lot of people still have some hope so you can maybe give them an answer here.

Yeah it's a big shame. This kind of sad occurrence happens and everyone involved has to move on. We must learn some lessons from this that nobody is to be trusted in Cryptos no matter how interesting their work may look.
yomikiyao

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

It's a shame PosToken has been abandoned.
I guess a lot of people still have some hope so you can maybe give them an answer here.

Yeah it's a big shame. This kind of sad occurrence happens and everyone involved had to move on. We must learn some lessons from this that nobody is to be trusted in Cryptos no matter how interesting their work may look.
There is no way out. Perhaps we should be glad that no more people have joined the project. Anyway, it's a pity.
libert19

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 01:19:23 PM

Rip PoSToken and Dough. Good bye.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Münzpräger

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:36:57 PM

Yes, unfortunately it looks like you are right. If it was a scam he got away with like 0.2 BTC in donations and maybe a couple of guys sent him their POS tokens as well.  Undecided
theinvestdude

Activity: 630

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:44:56 PM

Yes, unfortunately it looks like you are right. If it was a scam he got away with like 0.2 BTC in donations and maybe a couple of guys sent him their POS tokens as well.  Undecided

Its a shame that people turns to scammer for a mere .20 BTC. He should have continue working on the project and most probably he will earn more but i guess 0.20 BTC can changes people heart.

Right now no more POSToken same with DOU..
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:03:58 PM

Its a shame that people turns to scammer for a mere .20 BTC. He should have continue working on the project and most probably he will earn more but i guess 0.20 BTC can changes people heart.

If anyone has the code for POSToken please message me or post about it here.

Münzpräger

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:03:58 PM

what do you mean by code? you can look up the contract address on etherscan and read the contract if that's what you mean.
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:10:24 PM

what do you mean by code? you can look up the contract address on etherscan and read the contract if that's what you mean.

So, someone could completely duplicate the mechanism of staking, paying out to the addresses, just from that?

Münzpräger

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:11:24 PM

So, someone could completely duplicate the mechanism of staking, paying out to the addresses, just from that?

Probably. I'm no coder but I guess it can be duplicated that way. On the POS thread there is a tutorial how to stake and when you actually do stake you also see all the commands it performs on MEW.
Michelle24

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:06:30 PM

It was about 0.2 BTC, yes and nobody sent him POS tokens. He made a snapshot and based on this you should get your DOU, but the procedure didnt
start till he left discord and BTCT.

I still hope he's not online for other reasons, because $ 2000 is not worth the time he spent on this project.
A signature campaign could give him the same amount of money.

theinvestdude

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:58:00 AM

It was about 0.2 BTC, yes and nobody sent him POS tokens. He made a snapshot and based on this you should get your DOU, but the procedure didnt

I still hope he's not online for other reasons, because $ 2000 is not worth the time he spent on this project.

$2,000 is alont of money in some 3rd world countries and based on previous post the DOU dev came from some war torn country.

I doubt he will abandon his account for .20 BTC he will return again and join other bounty campaign and act like things like this never happen.
Münzpräger

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:09:46 PM

$2,000 is alont of money in some 3rd world countries and based on previous post the DOU dev came from some war torn country.

I doubt he will abandon his account for .20 BTC he will return again and join other bounty campaign and act like things like this never happen.

well, it's a bad situation no matter how you look at it. If anything happened to him because he lives in a war zone then it would be even worse than a scam.
Michelle24

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:04:45 PM

well, it's a bad situation no matter how you look at it. If anything happened to him because he lives in a war zone then it would be even worse than a scam.

It is not really a war zone it was a country which had some conflicts with their neighbor-country,
but only they were the attacker and there were no casualties on their own side, if you can believe the media.
He also could have an accident but all possibilities I can imagine are bad at the end.  Sad

libert19

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:52:24 PM

Just came back to say that, it was was SCAM. Check the donation addresses in #donations on discord. Funds were transferred.

People think why there aren't good people in this world, reasons is because of some sh*tbags like this.

I would think PoSToken dev and Jacob were same, considering their english chats.

When I heard name "premiumproductss", I had a feeling it scam but ignored it. Oh well that turned out to be true.

I am glad that I only donated little.

Once he said that he had chat with PoSToken dev, I asked him couple times to share it. He said when I get home, which then he never shared.

If anyone is interested in some entertainment, lemme know. I will provide screenshots here. Be the judge.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kalunomics

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:40:52 PM

If this is a scam, then the POSToken and DOU dev are the worst scammers ever created to walk upon the face of the earth. How much did they make from all of the hard work they put into these projects? POSToken had a positive vibe with a lot of community support, he could have developed the project more and then exit with a lot of money when the coin is self sustaining. I began to smell a rat when the DOU dev started asking for donations for a project that is just starting, I mean for what? Well, I never fall for that kind of scam. Even when he said the swap was going to be on a 3:1 ratio, people still accepted not minding that DOU supply is way bigger than that of POSToken.

Münzpräger

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:58:29 PM

Just came back to say that, it was was SCAM. Check the donation addresses in #donations on discord. Funds were transferred.

People think why there aren't good people in this world, reasons is because of some sh*tbags like this.

I would think PoSToken dev and Jacob were same, considering their english chats.

When I heard name "premiumproductss", I had a feeling it scam but ignored it. Oh well that turned out to be true.

I am glad that I only donated little.

Once he said that he had chat with PoSToken dev, I asked him couple times to share it. He said when I get home, which then he never shared.

If anyone is interested in some entertainment, lemme know. I will provide screenshots here. Be the judge.

yes, share the screenshots here if you want. I didn't lose anything but I genuinley thought Jacob was a nice guy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: