Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:02:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse  (Read 4013 times)
anhlandibo12

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:02:50 PM

A negative thought comes from members who have no faith in the cryptocurrencies market. People always think that this market will not be potential in the future due to exchange rate instability. But in my opinion, Blockchain technology along with the cryptos market will revolutionize the use of digital currency on the Internet in the future.

Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:04:27 PM

Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
People will also thinking of that as it have possibilities to happen, but it surely take more years since crypto is now getting started to fully established. It only be one reason that could make crypto collapsed if isn't give a substantial performance to us or it won't give benefits anymore.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:10:30 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
Everything is possible in the market so there might be a possibility to it that it might happen. As of these days, there are many manipulators, so what can you expect if they started to do it again. But thinking about of a crash in a cryptocurrency is beyond of my imagination, it might take some time to make it happen and i don't know what's that person is talking. Maybe he's right some may crash but not too many.

Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:12:16 PM

We know better than to write things off in the crypto market, anything is possible anytime including the ,market fall. its however less likely to happen anytime soon as the market has shown good recovery signs over a period of time, the coins are regaining value and its just a matter of time till the prices are stabilized.

Bitcoin to the moon
Cutieh01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:24:02 PM

We know better than to write things off in the crypto market, anything is possible anytime including the ,market fall. its however less likely to happen anytime soon as the market has shown good recovery signs over a period of time, the coins are regaining value and its just a matter of time till the prices are stabilized.

For me cryptocurrency will not collapse since we all know that it's nature to be volatile. I believe that it's not like a bubble although there are some currency which are vanished But it's better to invest in a very reliable crypto like Bitcoin and Ethereum .
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:31:17 PM

I do not believe that if Cryptocurrency will collapse, Crypto will continue to grow and grow larger. that is my belief, because we can see the development of Crypto this past year very rapidly.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:32:54 PM

But in general the market may decline due to negative news but now turns into a positive trend everywhere, which is strong enough to make the market greatly increased every day, the first volume of insider interest in crypto increases every day making it a little happy everyone saw the good trend for crypto , two large-scale adopters are taking place among big companies in making it a very promising business in the future, seeing the potential it has for making people successful in it, it will not make the market collapse, but the market will get stronger over time and trust of every society.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:52:35 PM

I dont think these big players will allow it,because they have invested billions of dollars that is why they arent going to let it collapse as they are going to lose big amount of investments.It might be down or in a bearish trend but it doesnt mean that the whole market is going to come to its end,small corrections are occuring most of the time which is why we need to focus.

dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:51:57 AM

I am sure the cryptocurrency market will never crumble, I can not find any reason to kill the crypto now. The era of cryptocurrency has just started, with the benefits that it gives us, I believe in the next few years this market will grow strongly. At present, the market is in a difficult period, Bitcoin and altcoin prices are going down sharply, but I believe that this is just a market fluctuation that will soon recover and stabilize in the next few months.

jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:05:31 AM

The crypto market like other markets has its ups and downs but I dont believe that it will collapse as if youre thinking that it will crumble to nothing. I even foresee that its getting stronger.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:22:19 AM

Whats the furor all about by just one opinion by goldman sachs!
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:57:15 AM

Cryptocurrency trends is not very easy to predict, What happens today may be a very different case tomorrow, This instability, together with its high volatility makes it had to predict what will happen to the market in the near future, I however believe that the market will not cllapse anytime soon, due to the positive value recovery made by the coins recently.

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:51:42 AM

Alright, nothing is impossible meaning everything is possible, so the "zero" cryptocurrency level might appear, but there is less than 1% for it. Even though I am looking at the topic very skeptical, because even now we can see the stabilization.
We all know this thing that the entire crypto market is very much unpredictable and that the market value of almost all the crypto coins are least stable and their market value keeps on fluctuating most of the time. even then, I don’t think so that this market will collapse no matter what and that this market will always keep on getting better and that it will keep on helping us in making of more earning and will never disappoint us.
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:41:03 AM

I don't think that this crypto market will collapse because this blockchain technology is one of the most importance invesntion of the century.
we can't fully agree when some people are throwing stones or predicting that the ship will drown by the small waves.
there are people and Fudlers who keep on predicting the future of Bitcoin and crypto market since the beginning but look at today, the numbers of new altcoins are growing, the numbers of ICOs is tripled compared last year.
this is just the beginning of the cryptocurrencies and we're very lucky because we are already earning crypto ang money while the world hasn't yet fully adapting it.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
dmitriy-saphv

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:01:23 AM

All will be Okey. More and more different countries and companies try to use crypto in everydays activity. In Korea and Japaniese we have net of shops, that have some agreement with cryptoexchanges and they will use crypto and fiat both to sell their productions.
Not only in Korea and Japan but also in many other places, for example in Switzerland, ethereum is already used in the air company, ripple is used in many banks in Western Europe and the United States, so I do not think that the crypto market will collapse.
Kulafu

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:05:15 AM

It won't gonna happen. It's a Billion dollar market and many people invested on it. The probability of collapsing is beyond reality.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
mrmanyaks

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:05:40 AM

I do not think the market is a possibility of collapse, people are just entering the new crypto world, blockhain technology is going to be a sure step to make the world a sine qua non of a big winner in the long run
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:16:59 AM

Are you serious op? You must be new to the crypto market. I have observed many of these threads so many times everytime the market faced a correction and it does make sense why some people get scared because of such corrections, but the entire market collapsing? Really? This cryptocurrency market has been around for a long time and has survived many ordeals and it is here to stay which is a truth that some of the world governments themselves accept these days. Don't ask such silly questions op. Focus on improving your knowledge of cryptocurrencies instead.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:27:37 AM

every possibility is always there. but you create your own panic. some economic market experts have predicted about the collapse of bitcoin in the past few years. but the forecast is not proven to date, even bitcoins are able to grow to restore the market.
Crypto Jenny

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:46:06 AM

I believe as long as blockchain technology is used, crypto market will never be destroyed even if all countries banned it and Eth is good Altcoin for longterm investment right now, ETH is around $700+ right now and prices at the market are about to stabilize and the market is green again and there are projects in the market as well. One of the recent projects which I think will never let you down is blockgrain.io. They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.

Australia is amongst the largest exporters of food, and there is absolutely no competition. Their sale has recently started.

Go through their white paper: https://blockgrain.io/Blockgrain_Whitepaper.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: