Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:27:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse  (Read 4013 times)
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:55:06 AM

Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

every possibility is always there. but you create your own panic. some economic market experts have predicted about the collapse of bitcoin in the past few years. but the forecast is not proven to date, even bitcoins are able to grow to restore the market.

Exactly I agree with your statement as panic and user create thing and break things there were many rumours that bitcoin will collapse in the month of January and once there was a temporary pump people were predicting bitcoin to reach $40k neither of this happened.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:05:51 AM

If the market began to crash, then everyone would have crypto-currency assets, they would start to merge them both as soon as possible and at a low price to get at least some profit from it. And since the market is in a less stable state and as yet there are no assumptions about its collapse.
Mercedes1107

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:08:11 AM

This will not happen in the nearest future. We still have to go all the way from earth to the moon. Adoption is very low and the technology behind cryptocurrency has just begun to be applied in real-life use cases. The future is still bright.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:12:00 AM

For the long years of stay of the coins in market, I do not think that crypto market will collapse , there are no big reason why market will collapse it is only prediction and no actual fact or data that will convince the coin holders that warn thems that the crypto market will collapse or vanish in the digital world.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:21:03 AM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

It is natural to see market crashes from time to time. It collapsed few times alrsdy but managed to get back up again, so it’s purely common. Of course, market crashes are part of the game like what happened in mid-January to early April due to crypto regulation fears that has no clarification. Now that the cryptocurrency regulation is already clear to them, it seems that the crypto market is not going anywhere. It will be here for a very long time.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Eddy49rus

Activity: 136
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:30:48 AM

And now this guys invest in crypto Wink Dont worry it's not die, maybe changed but not a soon

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:32:16 AM

It is absolutely not going to happen. many who support the crypto and even from different countries also began to receive crypto in their country. Crypto technology will continue to evolve so very unlikely crypto collapsed. the more supported technology will create a marketing becomes increasingly large crypto. Surely it will have more and more crypto enthusiasts.
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:55:29 AM
Merited by castiloros (1)

you should just calm down first. do not immediately judge negatively on crypto. There are things that will actually make us panic and ultimately think to sell all the coins we have. I feel everything will be fine in crypto. Despite a lot of negative news, it has long been a lot of negative news about the world of crypto. But the evidence is still able to survive crypto. if the market conditions are reasonable always up and down, because this is where we can benefit. of the ups and downs of the market price of course.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
awongs

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:00:11 PM

My hope is not going to happen, because crypto much needed especially meet the needs. May markets soon return and recover.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:14:49 AM

Before the crypto money world, everybody says that this is the balloon. It is obvious that there is no such thing as long time. I am convinced that the projects that I do not believe in the words of Çökecek are very good and very useful for humanity.
Amafunkiest

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:27:47 PM

Don't really  know  but with the way I see things I doubt
ngochuyen0071

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:26:06 AM

Alright, nothing is impossible meaning everything is possible, so the "zero" cryptocurrency level might appear, but there is less than 1% for it. Even though I am looking at the topic very skeptical, because even now we can see the stabilization.
dkmartin

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:34:29 PM

I dont believe in the collapse of crypto market. There is long term investment of people in cryptocurrency. So there is hope for future.
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:41:52 PM

Goldman sachs does tell the truth this time, many projects almost 90% are definetely going to fail. 2017 was the begining so things might be seen positive right now but look at the market 3-5 years later.
nickolaileskov

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:48:38 PM

Alright, nothing is impossible meaning everything is possible, so the "zero" cryptocurrency level might appear, but there is less than 1% for it. Even though I am looking at the topic very skeptical, because even now we can see the stabilization.
In fact, the blockchain attracts attention only from the cryptocurrency. Because money is now a concern for all. In fact, technology needs money, so it all started with cryptocurrency. In the future, it will be the most reliable channel of communication between everyone and everything.
crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:09:21 PM

Yes it can and it has happen before also so there is nothing which is new to us.One more think the market is already down and in that chances of crashing is less.But still i would advice not to invest some real big money in crypto in next few months and whatever you are investing please diversify it to reduce the risk.
Mekmbem

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:16:17 PM

unlikely crypto market will collapse indeed the market price is currently falling due to the act of hackers, in the year 2018 this exchange in japan and korea has been hacked by hackers it seems this is what makes the market fall but that does not mean the market collapsed
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:39:08 PM

I do not believe in the collapse of the crypto currency market, which has become an integral part of our world, and many also benefit from the digital currency in daily life, it is only a temporary decrease in capitalization, the market is cyclical. too early to judge crypto to collapse.
Chazaki

Activity: 181

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:23:32 PM

the cryptocurrency market is very volatile and can grow or fall. there is nothing critical about it and it is not worth to dwell on it

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:29:16 PM

Cryptography has a bright future! Now more and more projects are coming out and starting their activities, we need to give a little time to this all! Many minds from all over the world began to do this, believe these people know what and how!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: