Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse  (Read 4015 times)
trill312

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:33:48 PM

Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

You can not disregard the possibility of ruining dollar, EURO, nobody knows what gonna happen in couple of years.
If yes how and where Market Cap: $289 758 623 667 (19/06/2018) disappear?
hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:36:01 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

No, crypto market will not collapse, crypto is very strong and also popular, so the crypto market will not collapse, this is only a temporary decrease and will also increase again.
ivrytwr4

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:38:48 PM

I really hope not, although i do worry.  I saw the dot com bubble burst and that wasn't pretty.

Crypto COULD play a big part our future, but at the minute it is not well regulated and more alike to the wild west.  Mainstream still believe there is only BTC and that crypto is used by crooks and scammers only - we have a way to go yet...................
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:28:08 PM

Of course not, there’s no valid reason that cryptocurrency market will collapse in this industry because they are systematic and the transaction of the business is properly function.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:46:05 PM

Crypto market won't collapse, there is no need for panic. we already saw several times price went down and later rocketed high.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:34:44 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
I do not find this to be news at all, most icos fail before one year the only reason why you see many coins in the market is because we see coins appearing everyday and replacing those that died, only the coins which are original and have a strong user base can survive for the long term, so when you are investing make sure to invest for the long term only in projects that are worth it.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:39:03 PM

The future of cryptocurrencies are really bright and there's no such thing as collapse, Try to imagine the the money circulating supply? how does it trade on Forex? with cryptocurrency you can imagine an all in one ecosystem gold,money and assets supply with it's technology blockchain.
rhythm005

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:17:31 AM

If you read the news I'm definitely convinced that it will not collapse. Just a few information for you right now:
Nvidia’s CEO Bullish on Crypto, Intel Files Patent To Reduce Mining Energy Use, etc.

• ​​Nvidia’s CEO bullish on cryptocurrencies as a means of value exchange, mainstream media interview shows
  • Car manufacturer Audi is testing Blockchain technology for its physical and financial distribution processing.
  • Intel has filed a patent for a Bitcoin mining hardware accelerator that would reduce the amount of electricity used in cryptocurrency mining.
  • Marketing automation platform Mailchimp will reportedly shut down all accounts related to cryptocurrencies, initial coin offerings, exchanges, news, books, events, and announcements.
  • In addition to Bitcoin’s woes, traditional stock markets saw their worst period since January 2016 for the five days ending March 25.

More and more companies are supporting Blockchain and Blockchain-based technology which will lead to a new uprising. I'm sure about that.
And in this special market situation it's great to see so much coins and token which are performing really good and fighting this bear market. I'm glad I jumped up early enough on Lympo's journey to the top of the Blockchain Tokens. You really have to consider this one, have a look at it. Smiley

I believe in this.  There are alot of companies that are supporting blockchains.  Some even use cryptocurrency to buy some products and at the same time, many invest in cryptocurrency. The cryptomarket can collapse but it has a low probability of collapsing.  Since there are a lot of project that is using crypto currency or includes cryptocurrency.  As long as the crypto currency is used,  needed or included in projects and experiments then it won,'t collapse easily.
thewolfinthewide222

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:08:20 AM

Before the crypto money world, everybody says that this is the balloon. It is obvious that there is no such thing as long time. I am convinced that the projects that I do not believe in the words of Çökecek are very good and very useful for humanity.
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:14:43 PM

personally, I think if All will be fine and More and more different countries and companies try to use crypto in everyday activities.
the technology behind cryptocurrency has just started to be applied in real use cases and I am sure the future is bright.

saobang1938

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:04:31 AM

I do not believe that if Cryptocurrency will collapse, Crypto will continue to grow and grow larger. that is my belief, because we can see the development of Crypto this past year very rapidly.
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:10:10 AM

I think personally if Today I cannot predict market trends anymore. They increase less but decrease a lot. I think this is probably the most difficult time to invest in a coin. I think we should hold them to help the market grow again and I do not think there will be more collapse in the future, recovery will come.

sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:42:04 AM

I think the crypto market will collapse because what I know now many people who prefer to hold altcoin and wait for altcoin prices back stable because the market is also not yet stable and so the market has not risen yet

HELLO!!!
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:37:15 AM

I`d say that it`s highly unlikely. Blockchain technologies are good enough for our present imperfect world. The market will be more stable one day and we will be able to multiply our depos, but it wont be dead in my opinion. The whole industries are already there.

Who does want to kill the chiken that bring you golden eggs?

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:41:47 AM

No, it wont mate, the current market is just experiencing a normal dropdown and i think this is the most dropdown ever happen because the cryptos were all bloody. But no worries mate, this wont last long, bull run is coming. This is just a series of something that we need to get a hold of. Dont panic. Just buy and hold and in the right time, we're all gonna get profit from this.
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:15:43 AM

This is the most worst thinking that the market will collapse, every financial market like stock markets etc in the world have it's ups and down, and this the time for crypto market to face some bad time but it will recover eventually
I think it's impossible for you to see for yourself now what many people do with the current crypto market downturn and I do not think the crypto market will collapse and so nowadays many people are investing and holding altcoins because they are waiting for altcoin prices and the return market they do all that to protect their altcoin and help pump the market

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:27:11 AM

Ofcourse i can discount the possibility about this fud because i am confident about the future of cryptocurrency and because the technology behind this are the key for this to happen.

Remember that we are the one who's controlling and making this community alive so if we will only trust the crypto and the technology behind this
Julien_Olynpic
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3229

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:10:09 AM

It is unlikely that this will happen. A strong drop in prices of course can be. But this does not mean the collapse of the market. But the current composition of the altcoins can change very much.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mika1977

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:15:19 AM

the essence of the article is not that all the coins will turn into 0, but that all the coins without significance will never grow after major falls
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:15:43 AM

personally, I think these big players will allow it because they have invested billions of dollars that's why they will not let it collapse because they will lose huge amounts of investment. But the changes will not happen any time soon because the market has shown signs of recovery the good and the coins in the market will also get its value back.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: