Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse  (Read 4010 times)
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

We are seeing a very large correction in July and August but still Bitcoin has great support around $6,000 we are nowhere near the Doomsday scenarios of Goldman Sachs but that isn't really surprising either.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:26:56 AM

This is a really hard question. I think everyone still have to wait to see the decision of ETF to see what will happen to this market cause decision of ETF will be the main key decide the future of this world. If ETF reject BTC so I think future of crypto market will be harmed.

bitnotice

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:16:07 AM

Crypto currency will not collapse, only in recovery. I think we just have to wait for the crypto to grow patiently again. We can see their charts in the coin market, after some time red, 2 days a few coins are green.
pcoot

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:23:54 AM

I think this year's encryption market has collapsed. The price of cryptocurrencies has continued to fall in this year's market. And prices continue to fall. Most of the cryptocurrency prices are now very low, leaving investors a lot lost this year.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:56:30 AM

I think we are seeing a huge flush out of all the weak hands and even some more serious investors that will probably never return to crypto investing again. But it doesn't mean a complete market crash. We don't have any fundamental reason to believe it. As long as the tech is developing and adoption increases, we will be seeing a surge eventually. I think that the altcoin market is going to crash, though.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:02:38 AM

Everything will be fine.  In my opinion, the market is already strong enough and with him nothing bad will happen!
aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:13:18 AM

Cryptography has become very tightly integrated into our lives. Therefore, the market for crypto currency will not collapse in the near future. A lot of influential investors are interested in the existence of a crypto currency, so they will do their best to maintain the market.
iceblasto

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:14:50 AM

the news about this was very fast when the China froze many crypto markets in their country.

This shock caused many traders to move towards the European market, but this year the government finally reopened one by one with stronger requirements

this is proof that they also do not turn a blind eye to the volume of large transactions that occur every day, now the South Korean market is also strengthened by government support, and the same will happen for the crypto market in the central asia region.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:28:49 AM

Cryptography has become very tightly integrated into our lives. Therefore, the market for crypto currency will not collapse in the near future. A lot of influential investors are interested in the existence of a crypto currency, so they will do their best to maintain the market.
I totally agree with you. Large companies and influential investors who are closely tied to the crypto market will simply not let it sink in the near future. Crypto industry is actively developing and is only getting stronger every day. Time will come and the market will start to grow with renewed vigor.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:43:15 AM

Depending on market demand, if the market is good then altcoins will rise in price.
But if the market is not possible then all of the value is reduced.

But as far as I know Altcoins also has their own functions as needed.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:54:47 AM

The low prices we have been experiencing these days is only a test of how strong the market is and the faithful separated from the faithless.It is therefore lack of faith that will make one to think that cryptocurrency market will collapse.Ask your when btc had no value at all but is now over 6k so what makes you think that those who enjoyed from this will watch it collapse.

nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:26:37 AM

the market decline doesn't mean that crypto market will collapse. It is normal in a crypto world. some days the market is green, some days the market is red. Many countries are supporting crypto so I don't think it will collapse.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
GiantSimplex24

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:04:42 AM

No the crypto will not collapse. The prices are low, it may go down more but the market will not collapse totally. With this huge amount of capital, it is impossible.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:14:59 AM

Yes we can not please the possibilities but for the Crypto market collapse? No, i think it wouldn't be happen. Yes also that sometimes market are in red but also it backs to green again, meaning it is the nature but not totally collapse.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Gralph

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:20:33 AM

It will be laughable if anyone should imagine that the crypto market will collapse, this is because the market is operated in a decentralized manner, that is devoid of any form of control by a sole individual or a group of individuals. unlike the traditional market system that the inflation and deflation in the market price is  been determined by a cable who regulates it to their favor at will.

Taking a retrospect from the wake of 2009 when the blockchain technology was formally launched for crypto business, there has been several attempts to pull down the market economy but considering the sophisticated technological buid-up of this online market system like the smart contracts, DApps and other software machines, it is impossible for it to collapse.

More so, despite the fall in the value of dominant alt coins like ethereum, and other coins in the crypto market, there are high hopes that the narratives will definitely change that coin holders and investors will both smile home for a favorable market.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:22:52 AM

I think that Marx opinion could be applied even in the crypto market. If you have too much offer, then the market goes down. When the price is low, then the investment start again. So I don't see the 'collapse' in the near future (but your/my own collapse is a different story and it is possible of course)
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:25:55 AM

It seems to me that there are people who will not let this happen. After all, experienced and rich traders benefit from the fact that more and more newcomers are buying cryptocurrency..

ser54gold

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:26:19 AM

Crypto collapsed is indeed possible, seeing from a decentralized cryptocurrency because of this the crypto market could collapse at any time if no one else interested in being in that market.
cbeew3

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:28:23 AM

The encryption market has nearly collapsed this year. The price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply this year. And it has not improved until now. I think the price of cryptocurrency is hard to pick up this year.
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

I think this already happened today the market is really in big trouble and eventhough it encounters difficult situation but i still believe that time will come it recovers easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: