Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:24:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse  (Read 4010 times)
kyukielou

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 03:32:07 AM

The market is falling, for now, but definitely it will rise again and won't never collapse. We can never can tell when will it rise again or when it will really fall down.
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:37:40 AM

if the cryptocurrency collapses, it will certainly affect the global economy, we can see a huge flow of money and capital markets, if it is indicated that cryptocurrencies will collapse of course there will certainly be new regulations to safe. not only safe cryto but also safe global economy.
ailyn30

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Anonymous warrior

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:44:26 AM

Everything will be alright, Just believe in yourself and to the CRYPTO that are in. The world is circle so nothing to worry about it. Lot of opportunities will come and lets GO to moon.

I AM THE CRYPTO CURRENCY!
Ritaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:47:47 AM

That's why I'm holding. Not everyone is cut out for trading. I recognize at times the price may drop further, but I also recognize the stress, time, and risk involved in trying to time the market. To each their own, but personally, I choose to DCA to increase my stack. If you're confident in your project, there's absolutely nothing wrong with sitting back and enjoying the ride. Many good projects in development for the market to crash like this, is a possibility like everything else, but in the end, the best will survive.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:51:34 AM

yet it will collapse but not permanently because sometimes the market can recover . speaking of collapse , the collapse did happen lately and it did lasted for a long time ( maybe 4 to 5 months if im not mistakin ) but thankfully were are now seeing green again and i hope that this bullish trend will now continue to develop .

a collapsing market is also normal because that is only a sign of an active and healthy market  which is a good thing  for cryptos .  lastly , the best thing that you can do when the market collapse again is to keep on buying and hoarding .
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:56:48 AM

That's why I'm holding. Not everyone is cut out for trading. I recognize at times the price may drop further, but I also recognize the stress, time, and risk involved in trying to time the market. To each their own, but personally, I choose to DCA to increase my stack. If you're confident in your project, there's absolutely nothing wrong with sitting back and enjoying the ride. Many good projects in development for the market to crash like this, is a possibility like everything else, but in the end, the best will survive.
All have the same goals and the difference is the end result of the project. Waiting for the situation is indeed a much wiser thing. When prices decline, we wait and occupy ourselves with various other activities.

It can help us to be able to make decisions in the future and we are given the opportunity to make the best decisions.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:57:33 AM

This is only the beginning of the crypto movement. 10 years from now banks and reserves will hold wallets with peoples coins in it. Most places worldwide will accept cryptocurrency. As a means of payment I believe bitcoin will be around 10 years from now.but buy 2050 I believe we will have reached a new level in crypto and we will retire some old coins and start creating teslas

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:07:58 AM

Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
Everything can happen in this market and we do not know what will happen in the future but I am sure Cryptocurrency will always exist for a very long time as this is the market that has helped give people a better life and make money all the time without being controlled by anyone. I personally have lived with this market since the early days and until now I still make a living from this market

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:47:32 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

Everything will be alright. currently many companies and countries are starting to use crypto. so crypto will not collapse, and crypto will still run for a long time. the more days more companies join here, and this is a good thing.
throatbuttermilk

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:19:32 AM

i think it will be okay. It has some really huge adcantages, so after some regulations (maybe?!) they will be more consistent and less fluctuating.
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:23:15 AM

Now is the best time for shopping. I think there are big events and a big rally ahead
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:24:14 AM

everything will be fine, it will be very difficult to make the market collapse, market crypto crypto has bitcoin ethereum and held many people and each of them will certainly hold him up long term. and when everyone and more and more people searching for crypto crypto syaa think the market will still be there.

drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:27:41 AM

Nothing is impossible but I think it's not easy to destroy this crypto market Smiley. Crypto market will survive really long time more, I can ensure that and there is nothing can affect and make this market collapse Smiley. Maybe in the future, something new more attractive than crypto market will be created then cryptocurrency will be forgotten Smiley.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
fishycink222

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:29:44 AM

i'm pretty sure they won't. it has some really big potential which i look forward
ntarah langger

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:02:30 AM

some people think like you, and some oppose opinions like this.
I think this is just a speculation that you can believe or not.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:56:04 AM

I don't believe it will. Reasons being that for years people have being expecting the crypto market to crash but what we have seen so far is the market is still going strong and the prices of the coins are still holding up despite the bull market. Sure there is always a possibility of it failing which we should always have in mind but that does not mean that it will fail.
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:06:41 AM

The market will not collapse, but it will happen to many people that the market will collapse. Be aware that Bitcoin is definitely a very expensive coin in the future.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:25:20 PM

Seen people ask this question severally in certain threads, Crypto is going no where, for the fact that it does not have a direct control makes it interesting, as long as internet exists, Crypto will forever be there, the only thing that may happen is price fluctuations and value drop, but certainly its existence will continue to thrive

ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:07:08 AM

I think the cryptocurrency will not collapse because many people supports this kind of investment which is a great income provider wherein many people change their lives.
wooiuy

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:37:42 AM

I think the encryption market has collapsed, and the price of cryptocurrencies has fallen sharply in this year's market. And in the continuous decline, I have not got any improvement so far. I don't think the encryption market will pick up in the short term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: