Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:16:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse  (Read 4015 times)
shfdj

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:39:39 AM

I don't think the cryptocurrency market will collapse. Many countries now use cryptocurrency extensively. If the cryptocurrency collapses, the consequences will be very great. I think the future of cryptocurrency is very beautiful and very promising. , won't crash so easily
David Corney

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:45:11 AM

No, I think the crypto market will not collapse, for the time being it has decreased and I think it is natural in the crypto world, and we can only wait for the revival of the market again, hopefully this will not last long
jbdjy

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:46:59 AM

The cryptocurrency market will certainly not collapse. The cryptocurrency market will only become better with the development of the times. I think you can't think that the cryptocurrency market will collapse because of the temporary decline of the cryptocurrency market. This idea is wrong. I hope that you can be patient and patient.
refugiumcrypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:25:01 AM

The Crypto Market will not collapse because until now Crypto Enthusiasts are increasing and coming every day. Even though Crypto prices are now down, but that is reasonable in Crypto business. I don't know why you ask like that, it is clear that within 2-3 years Crypto will be the most popular digital currency for many people.
Barbaralehoa

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:29:20 AM

I think not. This is a price adjustment, because the market always has price fluctuations. The price increase too high in the past, will lead to the price drop. The money market is still growing
Xhero

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:47:14 AM

I believe this market will not collapse. At present, this industry has grown up, and it has good technology. I believe that this industry will have better development in the future. When more people recognize cryptocurrencies, I believe in cryptocurrency. Can bring more benefits to people.
weisner

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:57:11 AM

For a moment peeking at the market, it turns out today the market is green and hopes to be able to rise again. One thing that is good enough for the future of the, is a bit like pouring rainwater by looking at the market and starting to increase.
I'm not going to see if people say crypto collapsed, be excited about a better crypto.
shkon5

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:21:24 AM

The encryption market has collapsed, and the price of cryptocurrencies has continued to fall in this year's market, and the decline has been very serious. And the encryption market has not got any improvement until now. I don't think the encryption market will pick up this year.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:50:59 AM

Well the crypto market has crashed already. However if it collapses or not is remains to be seen. There are plenty of factors that will decide this like regulation, anonymity, negative news coverage etc.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:36:20 AM

To be honest with you guys everything in this business is full of possible even if that impossible they called is possible to happen because of the    conflicts ands opportunity of the business.
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:47:08 AM

Well, i believe that market will collapse if the whole world will declared a total banned but as long as the new innovation of technology like Blockchain which is unique and strongest forms of technology system, it something that is hard to eliminate early.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:13:25 AM

the possibility of a collapse indeed will remain. but certainly if viewed from a growing number of support for crypto is certainly difficult and almost impossible for crypto to collapse. It is precisely this for the future will be even greater than what exists currently. in fact will be able to take advantage of the more perceived coming in quite some time because of the growth of the technology is also increasingly supports the existence of crypto.
Harz58

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:21:48 AM

Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

Well the author isn't saying that cryptocurrencies will go extinct. He only hinted at a possibility. We all know that most cryptocurrencies i.e altcoins will collapse totally because they don't have any real world solution they've come to solve. The soaring and dipping of cryptocurrencies is an expected trend for any technology that is in its infancy stage. Although the situation is worsened by greedy whales and pump and dump groups I believe cryptocurrencies have achieved a tremendous feat. The general idea and technology behind cryptocurrencies is what the world has never seen before. And I'm sure cryptocurrencies won't fade away.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 09:24:20 AM

I dont think so, it will not collapse, perhaps it will grow. Decreasing of prices in the market is a normal thing, besides this red market times indicates that this is a good chance to buy bitcoins and ethereum and some other altcoins for the future investment.
Hafamot

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:26:27 AM

It is obvious that most cryptocurrency with no utility will crash when the new revolution of crypto market begins. Then new money will be in completion to invest on valuable projects and utility will be more of concern.
bitcoinpeople3

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:15:24 PM

I would like to think that this would be most likely be an impossibility, especially in the near future. I think that this is only but the beginning for the cryptocurrency industry, and there is still a lot lying ahead of us. I do not think that the industry would be collapsing yet. If for anything, I think that its present challenges are only going to make it stronger.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:22:37 PM

Oh really??? has it now come to this....That's too bad that people can spread all sorts of bad information about cryptocurrency investments when it is worth over billions of US dollars. Well gather your facts right people and don't feed on anything that is posted by some people in here because the FUD  is just too overwhelming.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Brittanythanh

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:32:11 AM

I think this is not possible. By benefits and their potential to bring enormous. It takes time and good policy for us, by manipulation and price are tarnishing the image of the electronic money market
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:40:17 AM

Crypto is really hard to collapse because there are so many crypto believer and supporter around the globe. And if we are going to look at the crypto today we can see that it is now slowly becoming an amazing and we can use it to gain a huge amount of profit in a verry simple thatvis why it is now become more interesting.

Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:43:19 AM

Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

Your misleading the topic because he say that some of the crypto currencies but not the whole crypto market might crash to zero which is true. There are lot of crypto currencies to choose from in which investors will really be divided in which expect some of the crypto currencies will be crap because of no investments while the bearish market is in effect. Therefore we should choose wisely of which Crypto currency that we shall put our hard earned money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: