Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:23:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse  (Read 4006 times)
tomisinade

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:18:31 AM

The market is already at an all time low of around $200 billion which is a low for this year 2018. There couldn't possibly be a bigger crash that will be as big as the one witnessed this year in the short term. In the long term however no one can foresee how the market will behave.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:25:10 AM

I am sure that the market will soon recover, when many people say that the crypto quickly collapses and they sell coins cheaply, so to me this is the right opportunity to buy because it can get big profits.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:57:24 AM

I don't think and as you can watch daily trading and investing volume in crytpo through ICO's the future of crypto is bright.

MrThang

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:02:53 AM

Crypto currency will never die! It's just now a period when everyone is a little frozen in terms of government regulation of the crypto currency. Yes it's sometimes look like is gonna end but fortunately it's always bounce back and even stronger. This is a common situation  in crypto world but i think cryptocurrency has come to stay and this is the future of money in my own opinion.
hsnjtdj

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:08:01 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency market cannot collapse. The cryptocurrency is a new technology that will play a very important role in the future social development. I think the cryptocurrency market is very promising. I am full of confidence in cryptocurrency.
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:09:36 AM

I do not think so that the crypto market collapsed, this is only the influence of a market that is being weakened so that it has an impact on crypto, we can only be patient for the market to rise again and hopefully this will not last long
abbywem

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:10:44 AM
Merited by joerogers8 (3)

Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

Good lord man your reading CNBC and not taking it as complete fiction or a contrarian indicator?  Lay off all western media and make your own damn decisions.  CNBC is there to deceive you not give you financial information you can trust.  Oh man the bankers are going to have a field day with this. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:10:31 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency market cannot collapse. The cryptocurrency is a new technology that will play a very important role in the future social development. I think the cryptocurrency market is very promising. I am full of confidence in cryptocurrency.

To be frankly honest it will, cryptocurrency is not different on the other things that are existing or existed on this world, everything ends, animals, people, plants, or even material things will end in the right time, if you are a biblical person and you believe in God, then I know you believe that someday this world will come to its end which is the Judgment Day.

But for now, cryptocurrency is way far from ending, maybe it is not on the good season right now but it doesn't mean it will continue to crash as in it doesn't have any price at all, we are just in the bearish trend that is why.
jingyu27

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:15:01 AM

The encryption market will not collapse. First, its blockchain technology will be better developed. Secondly, we need the market, we need investment, and the best investment to make money is cryptocurrency.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:17:39 AM

Every year, the cryptocurrency market has seen sharp declines, but that's normal.

I don't believe in the collapse of the cryptocurrency market, which has become an integral part of our world and many people have also benefited from the digital currency in their daily lives, that the market will recover in a few months.
xjcjf

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:23:33 AM

I think the cryptocurrency market will collapse, the cryptocurrency market has been falling for a long time, I have not seen any upward trend, I feel very panic, the price has been falling, I can't see any hope.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:27:53 AM

I these crypto market is down but by that there is no mean that crypto market will collapse. because people believes in crypto market so much and they are earning more from this market and making their life easy so there is no question for collapse.
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:30:37 AM

That is just a special case, however, anything can happen the market can collapse but that is just off the bench.
Having up and downs for anything is normal so we should not worry about it.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:32:54 AM

I these crypto market is down but by that there is no mean that crypto market will collapse. because people believes in crypto market so much and they are earning more from this market and making their life easy so there is no question for collapse.
Yes, it's only perception for those people who don't believe in this technology there's no specific details that it collapse ,it's just a bear trend in market so don't need to worried about that because it will grow again in current prices or may surpass at high rate value.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
wooiuy

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:34:12 AM

The encryption market has collapsed this year, and the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market, and so far, the market has not got any improvement. I don't think the encryption market will pick up this year.
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:37:02 AM

The market develops cyclically, so sometimes it falls dramatically. But we should not panic at these moments. We must remember that any fall ends in a rapid growth.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:43:19 AM

Not in the closest time. Crypto is going to be used everywhere so do not spread panic
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:05:09 AM

In my view, the encryption world has always been so unpredictable. That's why it attracts so many people. Even if it breaks down, it will go up again.
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

I don't think it will ever collapse because the cryptocurrency market has so many requesters.

even if it collapses, the price may be reduced and the total money circulating in the cryptocurrency is a little.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:43:00 PM

I think there’s a little bit possibility or chances that the Crypto currency market will collapse if the investors not support this kind of business or the business not doing well but for now they are systematic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: