Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:33:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse  (Read 4003 times)
akafcka

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:09:39 PM

Honestly, I had some doubts but now I believe it will be more stable in 2019. Market was on the edge, but have nit fell. SO the most dangerous times passed )
Now the market is trying to recover and this is a fact, but I'm not sure that it will only grow. We need a lot of activity to the market began to grow, and now we are just trying to consolidate the position.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:16:09 PM

No, the crypto market will be fine, even though it is currently declining but as much as possible to avoid panic, keep believing and be patient because the market recovery will surely come.

red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 424

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:26:42 PM

No, the crypto market will be fine, even though it is currently declining but as much as possible to avoid panic, keep believing and be patient because the market recovery will surely come.
crypto is falling you should not see the price too often because it will make panic remain calm and hope this condition will improve soon. always busy yourself with activities and think the market is doing well

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:28:52 PM

]Yes, nowadays market is in real collapse. And of course it may fall into more harder situation than itvis now. But let's do not be so pessimistic. The market some day will increase and recover to my mind, but it will be transformed very. Even nowadays we see lots of changes.
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:32:06 PM

Honestly, I had some doubts but now I believe it will be more stable in 2019. Market was on the edge, but have nit fell. SO the most dangerous times passed )
The assurance that the most dangerous time behind cannot be true, because I, on the contrary, believe that a terrible time for BTC is just beginning, because world markets will try to force traders and investors out of the market by reducing the cost.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:00:53 PM

I consider current market cap as a collapse. Do you agree with me? It is disgusting seeing this market cap on a such a low point.
Do you expect for bigger collapse?

Yes, the market capitalization is very low now. In comparison with December 2017-January 2018, it reached its minimum. However, I guess that we will avoid collapse. Finally, the situation will be normalized.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:54:25 PM

Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

There is always the possibility that the market is going to collapse, with any market there is always this possibility which is something we should all have at the back of our minds when we are investing. Then again this is a market that has gained so much traction and support worldwide that right now it is just not plausible that the market is going to collapse

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:16:48 PM

There is always the possibility that the market is going to collapse, with any market there is always this possibility which is something we should all have at the back of our minds when we are investing. Then again this is a market that has gained so much traction and support worldwide that right now it is just not plausible that the market is going to collapse
It is volatile so that possibility is of always.

IMHO, this has to happen so the market can grow and become better. Mostly saying, when the market keeps on collapsing everyone will quit and they won't give any single thought that it will recover. As for me, we should be aware that this gives the big institutions the signal to start investing and hop in to the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 07:20:38 PM

Some facts about actual market situation are kind of contradictory. For example, prices are going down, but we see big moves on some old wallets of BTC. What it could means?

trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:28:36 PM

No, this is specifically create excitement, panic, etc., and everything is done specifically to the market fell, and the people stopped investing in the crypt, but on the contrary sold everything he held, and preferably in a big minus,and they will earn on this, that's their tactics, so that the market will soon bloom and go up
LukkasG

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:25:26 PM

I don't think it will. The market will suffer for a while of course, but it definitely will rise again. And there will be a lot of such up and down cycles.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html

Cryptocurrencies foundation is stronger now, compared when it first started and a few years back. Huge number of rich people had been involved in cryptocurrency, that is why the market price and demand of crypto can easily be driven by them. Don't panic, it's not over for crypto-currency yet. Cryptocurrency market had experienced this kind of market-crash a lot before.

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:05:45 PM

I don't think it will. The market will suffer for a while of course, but it definitely will rise again. And there will be a lot of such up and down cycles.
I do not think that there will be many. I think that until such time as the market becomes stable, there will be only 3 such long cycles.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:08:21 PM

It always makes me feel one kind when I see people asking this question over and over, this crypto is not for noobs and if you can't bear the situation in the market pls don't bother to buy or trade it and no one force you to join so if you believe in it then stay and enjoy your profit or lost and if you feel its not save to trade then leave the market.
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:09:18 PM

cryprocurrency market will not collapse of course as it is very necessaey to know that this sphere is sonpopular and it will more and more popular

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:09:56 PM

From all indications I will say the market has already collapse, maybe we should be asking if it will rise again. Which I believe for sure it will rise again.
Hoenya

Activity: 252

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:12:40 PM

It always makes me feel one kind when I see people asking this question over and over, this crypto is not for noobs and if you can't bear the situation in the market pls don't bother to buy or trade it and no one force you to join so if you believe in it then stay and enjoy your profit or lost and if you feel its not save to trade then leave the market.
soe of the parts of this sphere will copplse but it is okay as we must get rid of bad thigs and have a space for new projects

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:21:47 PM

to draw conclusions about the market we must learn something that is happening. In September the market is bearish and almost all of these dying coins can be called a collapsing market, and we as investors cannot interfere in market prices. Make us continue to fight and get ready again to start trading on the altcoin that we have been holding for a long time.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:36:02 PM

in fact everything can happen, because in this world nothing is impossible. so even though crypto has collapsed but we still have to support it, so we can stand back and develop. even though it's difficult, the most important thing is that we've tried.
MilaNOV

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:07:04 PM

I do not think that the market will collapse, of course nowadays there are not the best times for traders and investors, but there were some periods in the crypto history when the market fell down but recovered again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: