Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:06:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the Crypto market collapse  (Read 4003 times)
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:16:35 PM

I do not think rhat the crypto market will collapse. Yes, of course, there are too many coins that will die because their teams do nothing in order to develop them, and there are too many coins on the market that will disappear becsuse of their weakness. But it will transform the market very much but not makevit to be collapsed in my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:31:36 PM

No, it won't.
A lot of altcoin might have collapsed by their inability to survive this dump value moment,but I know for sure that
All what is going on with crypto value is just for a moment. It will soon be over.
We are expecting a rise in the value next year.
aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:34:11 PM

it is not going to collapse zmd i am sure taht there will be more and more events that will make cryprocurrency world more stable

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
KLACC

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:04:39 PM

The cryptocurrency market falls down during the year. I think that each of us realized the fact that we will not see high prices for Bitcoin in the near future.

Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:09:44 PM

Blockchain technology is a technology that will keep evolving, so the crypto market will grow from Strength to Strength. Blockchain has come to stay.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:19:29 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency market will not collapse, it will now be rebooted. Prices are increasingly going down and very soon we will reach the bottom. I mean when Bitcoin will be worth a minimum price of around $ 1,800. From this price began the growth of cryptocurrencies in the past and now it is likely to rise again from this price.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:28:42 PM

I don't think so. It's very hard to think k about that. But yeah there is a very keen possibility to happen that think. In this moment government thinks about crypto currency. Institutional investors is thinking about to enter the market. Many big names and the most powerful think general people getting involved in this market sovery hard to do so. Market is down for a month is not mean that the whole market gonna vanish tomorrow. There is nothing to replace this big market so it's very hard to collapse.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:32:06 PM

Everything is possible. It is not known what caused such a fall. If the market collapses. I think all of this will affect the global economy.

minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:10:24 PM

The cryptocurrency market is currently in a strong decline. I think most people left this market. But I think that this market will not die completely.

drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:46:24 PM

I do not think rhat the crypto market will collapse. Yes, of course, there are too many coins that will die because their teams do nothing in order to develop them, and there are too many coins on the market that will disappear becsuse of their weakness. But it will transform the market very much but not makevit to be collapsed in my opinion.
Whatever the teams of any cryptocurrency project do, it is very difficult to prove the value of your coin when the overall trend is negative.I agree with you that most of the coins will soon disappear, but so far I do not observe a greater trend towards the collapse of the crypto-currency market.The more negative things are about cryptocurrencies, the worse it is for the cryptocurrency market.We are all here by and large are crypto-enthusiasts and none of us should spread bad rumors about crypto-currencies.On the contrary,it is necessary to attract new people who will be interested in cryptocurrency.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:49:10 PM

The world, government and some many organizations have now noticed that the next phase of financial system that would go along way to help is going digital. There might be dome regulations, which so many governments have been clamouring for, but it will still be the same cryptocurrency. So crypto has come to stay and there is no doubt about that. The earlier we all realise that, the better.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:51:57 PM

For me it is hard to believe that crypto is going to collapse some day. I think that it can not happen ever
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 05:38:23 AM

It depends on what you mean by the collapse of cryptocurrency. This market collapsed long ago, but it will continue to exist and will recover in a certain time. If you look at the history of the development of cryptocurrency, the cryptocurrency market is cyclical. Since we have the results of a sharp rise in the price of Bitcoin, such a fall in the market should be considered normal in cryptocurrency. Therefore, the rise of the market will definitely be, the only question is when.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:04:11 AM

The cryptocurrency market will not collapse unless the capitalists give up the cryptocurrency market. The current price is still safe. When Bitcoin falls below $2,000, perhaps the cryptocurrency market is very dangerous and no one wants it to happen.

Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:16:13 AM

Will the Crypto markets collapse?
You can not discount the possibility!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
There will be no complete collapse, this is a new sphere of activity in which the system is just beginning to emerge, there will be some transformations, but the cryptocurrency will live, it is beneficial to the strong of our world.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:19:28 AM

Well i think not. Eventhough if all altcoins in the market would go down or bring to its very low cost, the market would not collapse. This just happen if there will be no more traders and investors who would run the market.
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:27:03 AM

Even I am with the firm belief that crypto will go higher but the only thing is we need to be patient as we don't have any other options left.
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:12:09 AM

The altcoin will collapse. In fact, many altcoins I think have collapsed. They have depreciated by 95%-98%. I think these coins may not recover when bitcoin rises again. Bitcoin's vitality is the strongest, so it's the most worthwhile investment.

bignice

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:23:53 AM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/most-cryptocurrencies-will-crash-to-zero-goldman-sachs-says.html
This topic was made in April 2018 and you say whether the market will collapse. Yes, what you said in April now is that the market is in a collapsed condition. This is indeed very difficult for everyone to accept. But this is also what makes now invest from the start with very cheap coin prices.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:35:10 AM

It would be great if they returned five years ago, when there were a few coins and it was clear how to trade and on what. And now, this is not a market, but Shanghai, where everyone is for himself and hunts for someone else's profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: