Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:49:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty experience!  (Read 4643 times)
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:25:00 AM

I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241133.0

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!
Congratulations on your earnings and for being able to manage your portfolio. You have made quite a profit for a beginner. And that's just the start of your crypto journey. If you keep on doing what you're doing right, more blessings will come your way. Yes, there are a lot of crypto skeptics. But more and more are becoming believers because they have personally experienced the benefits of this great and unique system.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:25:18 AM

I am new to bounty and I have not made any single money so far but I am hopeful. I am doing my first signature bounty and I am hoping I will earn from it.

shaman11 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

That awesome, hope more people can make money in bounty program. In my country also many people living only from bounty campaign because here very difficult to looking for job, and bounty program offer good solution to gain money from online by doing easy task.

Joining this forum and signature bounty campaigns will offer us good future and money but this year isn't better than last year because we can no longer get higher bounty stakes like we do last year.
this merit system is the new requirement to rank up so this year Jr. Members will be stuck on being Jr. Members and so does Members and so on.
I am thankful enough that I made multiple higher ranked accounts before the merit system so I don't think I could feel more stress than other new members in this forum.
Hey mate, you said you made multiple higher ranked accounts, its legit, maybe i can also do that? It will be also great for me if have chance to join in different bounties with at least 3 accounts!
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:48:34 AM

Congrats great job by you and i am sure this post will motivate the newbie and they will also join bounty programs and in my opinion it is the best free income opportunity and one more special thing that you learn through bounty programs as when you share and participate in signature or article campaigns you read or examine some new about crypto.

SnoopCn

Activity: 184

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

For me, bounty is a very cool opportunity to really get cool coins and at the same time practically do nothing.I like it more than the investment

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:01:08 PM

For me, bounty is a very cool opportunity to really get cool coins and at the same time practically do nothing.I like it more than the investment
The same for me Smiley
yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

Excellent result. Today it's hard to find a good crypto project, it's even harder to find a good bounty company! And it's hardest to find good managers who lead this bounty company.
Yourlover

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

Thanks! At least this helps me to convince more since this is my first bounty. I share this with my friends but hard to convince them with not seeing me getting a profit here.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Analyst101

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

Looking at your previous bounty experiences, it seems like you luckily worked for many high quality ones, and I think that’s very important. Unlike the conventional market where there’s a clearer line and expectation for freelancers. The cryptomarket is very risky. In fact, some projects are actually just scams and all that bounty works especially translations can mean nothing. I had several cases where the bounty managers simply refused to pay or ended up being just scammers. So the lesson is yes, you can earn some money but be careful of scammers!
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:28:29 PM

I started to understand and know bounty then try to follow bounty social media although have to wait a long time but I get token. after reading almost the rules several times. This is very good for beginners, from my first experience to know crypto
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:08:41 PM

Looking at your previous bounty experiences, it seems like you luckily worked for many high quality ones, and I think that’s very important. Unlike the conventional market where there’s a clearer line and expectation for freelancers. The cryptomarket is very risky. In fact, some projects are actually just scams and all that bounty works especially translations can mean nothing. I had several cases where the bounty managers simply refused to pay or ended up being just scammers. So the lesson is yes, you can earn some money but be careful of scammers!
Of course there always will be scammers, we need to learn how to avoid them!
jankole14

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:46:44 PM

I started to understand and know bounty then try to follow bounty social media although have to wait a long time but I get token. after reading almost the rules several times. This is very good for beginners, from my first experience to know crypto
Yes we can learn more about crpypto participting in bounties
martinrep

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:49:17 PM

Wow this article is really motivational, i really want to particapte and earn like you, thanks for this artcile, if i could i would love to give a merit, lets give this chnance them who have many merits!
ar72

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:55:57 PM

For three months that's amazing for me. Your thread really motivate me that still jr. member. Because you're jr member before right.
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:04:23 PM

Very nice Once your experience, within 3 months of joining the bounties get paid 2500 $.

If my new experience dapet 1000-1500 $ because many bounties that I follow a scam. and most of the time I joined the SOSmed bounties so it's not as big as SIGncamp and translate campaigns.

No matter what I can still be grateful for.

shiv06

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:19:02 PM

I'm bounty experience is 5 month's. My rank member in bitcoinlalk platform. so you can participate bounty bountyhive.io  and earn money
Jammypoe

Activity: 272

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:52:26 PM

Initially, I had my doubts. Wasn't really into it in the beginning, I was neither here nor there.
A friend introduced me to it, and since I have committed to it, the results have been wow. I'm smiling to the banks more often than not now.

It's helped a reaching a sort of financial independence and has really helped me as I can now productively engage in some other activities.

It comes with its time consuming problem, however, I have been able to manage that and that no longer pose a problem.
Janpura

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:01:37 PM

I JUST PUBLICATE MY ARTICLE ABOUT BOUNTY; HOW TO JOIN, HOW TO CHOOSE BEST BOUNTY, READ MORE HERE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241133.0

Hello crypto lovers, i want to share with all of you, my bounty experience.
Aproximetly 3 months ago i saw cryptocurrency for the first time, that was bitcoin when it hit over 17k $, it was so exciting for me and i start learn more about cryptocurrency.
After some days, I start to look for ways to get tokens without invest, because i am student and havent money what  I would be able to invest. I found Bounty campaigns, I was skeptical about bounty in start, but I decided to try it.
After the first month in bounty's I started seeing income, it was really awesome, i was so happy about that and now its the third month as I participating in bounty and i can share my profit to all users, maybe someone says it's nothing special, but in my country minimal salary for 1 month work(10h in day) is 240eur, and when i get over 2500$ in 3 month just for supporting in social media, it's something inconceivable!
Right now we must observe how the market flows but one thing for sure it will recover again its value!
If there are newbies who do not believe in bounty, i can say that all is legit, and we all can easly earn tokens for free, of course if you are active and you will be ready to do it every day!

https://pp.userapi.com/c847221/v847221987/1467a/J03GTKhkdY0.jpg

Thanks!  Smiley
I hope my English is not so bad to understand my thoughts!

It was so funny in my first  bounty experience,
I was so excited that time, i have an idea on bounty but not totally expert, i am on a hurry to send my reports. After a week il checked my name on the spreadsheet, i was shock that i cannot find my name.
And finally i was realized that i did not apply on the bounty.. Smiley
dzelenyanskiy

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:03:55 PM

Why do I feel sad when I look at the coins that I earned for participating in bounty campaigns for six months? Once it was a solid amount of money, but for the past 2 months the value of these coins has dropped by a factor of ten and I now doubt that it was necessary to waste time on getting them.
Omosomofa

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:28:19 PM

Bounty is a nice for those that have no helpers. Personally I have benefited a lot but just that coin market is bad this period with price being Red almost everyday. I have at least from reward from Bounty program like from BGD, HOQU, THUG. But I have not sell any because price keep dropping everyday. But I know for sure that one day all will moon and cash out soon. At first I was skeptical about bounty whether it will bring any reward until I saw my friend cash out big from Bounty without investing any of his money. I recommend bounty those start up newbie in crypto space.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: