Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:35:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty experience!  (Read 4648 times)
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:21:46 PM

My first bounty experience really sucks i have been posting and i was removed by the manager for unknown,second campaign was stopped because the manager has resigned,third bounty sucks because it was turned into scam 4th attempt right now seems to be in a good position hopefully they will get paid us at the end of the ICO.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:24:13 PM

Incredible!It's hard for me to understand how you can take part in such a huge number of bounty companies in three months?My personal record is 4 companies at a time.But I always carefully study projects in which I participate and carefully think over my posts.I have never hit a project that would last less than a month.Basically 2-3 months.Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
jaklis43

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:26:40 PM

Its strange that nobody give to him Merit, he opened eyes to many users that bounty works, that there all can easly earn money, answer to many questions and was very active when many user was writing to him, its really strange that he havent get any merit!
Yes, i agree its really strange that he still havent get any merit, i think no one wants to share merits because its now realy hard to earn them!
Wisoran

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

Excellent result for three months. But we must understand that this is the same work as everyone else. And you won't get paid without doing anything.
shaman11 (OP)

Merit: 16

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:36:39 PM

Incredible!It's hard for me to understand how you can take part in such a huge number of bounty companies in three months?My personal record is 4 companies at a time.But I always carefully study projects in which I participate and carefully think over my posts.I have never hit a project that would last less than a month.Basically 2-3 months.Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Bountys takes a lot of time, i am student and i am not working so just because in my country its very hard to find job where i could earn more than 250eur in month, and i have much free time, i am participating at this time in over 40-50 projects and i can say it now - from these 40 projects will be only max 10 projects wich will give profit at least from ~100$!
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:37:50 PM

Its strange that nobody give to him Merit, he opened eyes to many users that bounty works, that there all can easly earn money, answer to many questions and was very active when many user was writing to him, its really strange that he havent get any merit!
Yes, i agree its really strange that he still havent get any merit, i think no one wants to share merits because its now realy hard to earn them!
Hah thanks mates for support, i know that if someone wants to share merit he easly can do that :
Bloodseekers

Activity: 778
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:39:50 PM

That so great, i also like bounty champaign. we can earn money easy than working in real world. if compared to working in the real world, be bounty participant is much better. i want to share my friend experience not me. He is one of many translator in my county and he already translate many proyek, and his balance so wow. more than $40000. i hope i can be like him
gabinsight

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:40:30 PM

It is just my second month. I won't say it has been GREAT, but I can say GOOD.. Some bounties have been disappointing though, but I will say being a part of this is really promising... The average monthly salary in country can't even be compared with the monthly earning..
xKARELx

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:41:48 PM

you are a great boy, that you believed in this topic and you are doing it, I am in the same situation as you and approximately collected the same portfolio as you. continue in the same spirit and you will not have to work for anyone, except yourself
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:42:50 PM

Good experience for you,my first bounty experience was a horrible one,because the manager didnt give the stakes for the hunters, they are indeed greedy when it comes to giving stakes,because some of these managers are going to scam hunters by giving less to what they have promised.This might be a reason why most of the hunters are going to use bountyhive which has less transparency with the traditional bounties here.

shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:45:05 PM

That so great, i also like bounty champaign. we can earn money easy than working in real world. if compared to working in the real world, be bounty participant is much better. i want to share my friend experience not me. He is one of many translator in my county and he already translate many proyek, and his balance so wow. more than $40000. i hope i can be like him
Wow its awesome, translation is one of the best campaigns, but limited, sad( I'm glad about your friend,
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:46:01 PM

you are a great boy, that you believed in this topic and you are doing it, I am in the same situation as you and approximately collected the same portfolio as you. continue in the same spirit and you will not have to work for anyone, except yourself
hah thanks, bounty will be growing and after some time projects will share with us maybe higher token amounts! Smiley
Udrujex

Activity: 87
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:48:08 PM

good result, but the time is changing now, and now it's more difficult to earn money
shaman11 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:48:23 PM

Good experience for you,my first bounty experience was a horrible one,because the manager didnt give the stakes for the hunters, they are indeed greedy when it comes to giving stakes,because some of these managers are going to scam hunters by giving less to what they have promised.This might be a reason why most of the hunters are going to use bountyhive which has less transparency with the traditional bounties here.
Its always sad, when bounthy hunter havent get rewards for their work, but you need to remember that maybe next project will give you a large amountt and you will forget that that previous was scam!
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:49:26 PM

Good experience, i have joined credits too and it seems its my very best campaign as of the moment i have earned $2k for posting more or less 2months in a row that is why i am joining most of the bounties here in bitcointalk because it is really profitable than trading with the bloody market and it seems that most of the people doesnt know that they can earned a lot in bounties here.

CoinboyBebop

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:50:18 PM

My first bounty experience was Pluscoin. I earned like 5ethereum of tokens according to ICO sale price. If i sold it immediately after the bounty was over on etheredelta, i would get 3 ethereum. So i decide to hold my coins, because i though the price will go up. But now, the tokens are worth just 0.5ethereum. So now i have to sill hold. And project is not running very well. I see you participate on many bounty campaigns from great coins. I wished i participate back then on ICON and TRX bounty!
@ngelcryptopia

Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:50:43 PM

Very open and nice sharing by OP. From my experience in joining bounty, join those with reputable bounty manager and choose a few good ones and focus on them.
Otherwise most of them will earn you miserable coins with little value.

MoonsGravity

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:51:21 PM

What bounty campaigns did you join?
vitlk

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:51:40 PM

I started quite recently, and the first project from which I received a significant amount was Polymath (POLY), I managed to get 250 coins (about $ 300) for a simple registration. I naively believed that this was the case in all projects Cheesy
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:54:10 PM

thank you for sharing.
did you do airdrop or some kind of that? or just bounty program
and which campaign did you participate?
I'm curious because...it's too much money you made right there. that's might be a whole year of money that a normal worker can save.
if you don't mind,.... can you send me some bounty you're doing? I would be so thankfull.
I'm doing the bounty right now too, but money did not come yet. Cheesy but still doing

by the way... Sad(( POLY is a good project, but I did not receive coin for registraion...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: