Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:30:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty experience!  (Read 4661 times)
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:24:07 PM

That`s good, glad to see your results, especially with Credits campaign.I think it was the last normal bounty with nice payments:)
At this moment there aren`t any perspective rojects with campaigns because of red market and projects delay their ICO, everybody worries about current situation in crypto-world
And it`s a pity, maybe after this bounties won`t be the way to promote projects and earn good amount:(
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:27:00 PM

I have a good experience with the bounty campaigns. Most of the times it was very profitable and I am glad I joined them

The best is yet to come!
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:27:44 PM

When I read about all these bounty experiences and people saying they're happy with a few hundred dollars I realise how extremely lucky I was when I did my first bounty some months ago.  I did a translation (8 pages) and a signature bounty (6 weeks) and I got at the top 20k for that.  Of course I didn't sell when all of us should have in january.  But still I got about 8k left for that one bounty.  Then I participated in several other translation and signature bounties but I guess my luck was a one time opportunity.  There are a lot of scam projects with no result at all.  But I reckon to get several 1000$ out of my other bounties combined.   Smiley
mrsimons121

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

Bounty's cool.I participated in all popular and received a lot of tokens.Then it was for me the most profitable and I spent little time on it
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:51:45 PM

Congratulations to the Op! Hope you are satisfied with the result of your hard work! Honestly , there is no difference in real world and online work! You still have to see put in effort and plan in advance in other for your effort to earn you an income.
weston4mills

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:56:54 PM

Overall I have good experiences with bounties. It happened only one time that a bounty campaign ended sooner because it wasn't a success

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:18:16 PM

Great going buddy! I see that you were one of the participants who participated in the credits bounty campaign, just wondering how you ended up getting 1000 coins? Was it all from bouty or you bought some afterwards as well?

23xfi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:23:01 PM

Bounty campaigns are not for the lazy people. It requires very hard work and continuous dedication. It might be an easier way to earn cryptocurrency but it certainly isn’t a lazy way to earn. I also think being interested in the project you pick goes a long way to help ease the stress of the hectic work.

Congratulations on your success and I wish you more in the future.
Quantler
Copper Member

Activity: 42

Blockchain driven investment management - Quantler

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:28:20 PM

Congrats, thx for the insights on your experience.

Especially lower income countries can leverage on bounty programs as it "only" takes dedication (time). If you can keep the quality on a high level, than making a living out of it in your country should be a breeze  Cool
Angel0

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:33:28 PM

I hope this post of you may encourage all Jr. Member to occupy their time looking for income while improving their post and creative way of sharing their thoughts through bounties and don't waste time to impress anybody to earn merit. Good Job buddy.
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:33:55 PM

the only difference between the two of us is you are a student or you are earning a little salary and I am an overseas worker so I could support my family's basic needs while I am working, I also participating multiple bounty campaigns at the same time because I have multiple accounts as well.
I am holding every single altcoins on my wallet because they're for my long term so today I am holding decent amount of crypt assets that is having a value of my 10 year salary but I only earned it within just a half a year since I joined this forum.

tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:36:30 PM

I think that patience is the most important thing to do. Just like these tasks you are working on, it takes a lot of time and energy to complete. I admire your attitude to doing things. In fact, every matter can be well done as long as we earnestly do it. Whether in the encrypted world or in the real world.

paloloy

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:38:47 PM

I hope this post of you may encourage all Jr. Member to occupy their time looking for income while improving their post and creative way of sharing their thoughts through bounties and don't waste time to impress anybody to earn merit. Good Job buddy.

let's face the fact, Jr Members will be nailed on their current rank no matter how well they make their posts or comment a good one.
if I have to rate then there would be 1 out of 300 Jr Members will be rank up to the next level, that is a member.
higher ranks that English is their native language could climb up easily but us? don't expect to much.

well, back to the thread. the OP is having fun on his earnings and that's the good sign of being an optimistic crypto enthusiast because investing crypto don't need Money actually but requires time and effort and tremendous patience so the we could earn new altcoins and money in the near future.

paloloy

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:41:54 PM

I think that patience is the most important thing to do. Just like these tasks you are working on, it takes a lot of time and energy to complete. I admire your attitude to doing things. In fact, every matter can be well done as long as we earnestly do it. Whether in the encrypted world or in the real world.

a friend of mine started to share this kind of earning crypto and money but he warned me that it requires time, effort and patience but I just said I could handle them on my watch.
after a couple of months, I really felt bored and tired through making repeating comments and non sense posts but after I get my first bounty reward and it bumped on coinmarketcap.com after few weeks then I was awaken and never stop joining bounty campaigns until today.
today, I am holding my 10 year salary that I only earned it in just half a year.
that is why I never quit joining bounty campaigns because it made me a millionaire.

shaman11 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:57:30 PM

a friend of mine started to share this kind of earning crypto and money but he warned me that it requires time, effort and patience but I just said I could handle them on my watch.
after a couple of months, I really felt bored and tired through making repeating comments and non sense posts but after I get my first bounty reward and it bumped on coinmarketcap.com after few weeks then I was awaken and never stop joining bounty campaigns until today.
today, I am holding my 10 year salary that I only earned it in just half a year.
that is why I never quit joining bounty campaigns because it made me a millionaire.
Wow, its amaizing experience, for example i am not selling all tokens witch i get from bounty, i think that many of them will have more value tafter some time, so i am holding them. I dont understand bounty hunters who work 2 month in bounty where for example ICO price was 1$, they get 1000 tokens, but when token listed on exchanges they all sell for cents Cheesy its so funny to view this, so why they do that, why they waste time to bounties if from 1000$ wich will be going to be in some month in holding, they sell it for cents!
Titanos

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:07:13 PM

I joined many bounty campaigns (social media and forum signature). Personally, i raised more than 10k$ in 4 months and i think it's good income in any country in the world.
shaman11 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:24:41 PM

I joined many bounty campaigns (social media and forum signature). Personally, i raised more than 10k$ in 4 months and i think it's good income in any country in the world.
Thats great mate!
Humpert

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:35:40 PM

That is very good result. Unfortunately bounty takes too much time. The count of projects must be great to make real profit. Now I try carefully analyse bounty campanies before to participate. Some of them don't pay any rewards or change conditions and it's necessary watch them all time at chats or like this.
coingainer01

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

Great results you have. I earned good coins like you. I love bounties and suggest everybody. It is not hard

YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:51:36 PM

Your efforts are well paying off.
You should also holding all of them for long-term because some of them have promising project especially CS and TRX.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: