Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:09:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty experience!  (Read 4652 times)
View_style

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:22:40 PM

You're doing fine! Achieved excellent results. I am learning. Your experience has helped me to measure, I will go further.
espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:12:35 AM

My bounty experience was varied theres a good and bad situation sometimes I got scams or the project was fail..i understands cuz it depends on how i choose the  projects but i never give up i just keep joining cuz  i believe some campaign or projects are good and trusted so when i got a reward im very happy.. dont loss hope.. because patient is the key of success..
hoangenc9z99

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:39:31 AM

I really enjoyed participating in Bounty! It makes a lot of opportunities for me to earn, learn and grow! I can't imagine that there's is a kind of thing like this. Supporting those projects using Social media and others in order for them to help as well is one of the best. So I'll keep on participating and give my support with Bounty!
poppapop456

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

I think that patience is the most important thing to do. Just like these tasks you are working on, it takes a lot of time and energy to complete. I admire your attitude to doing things. In fact, every matter can be well done as long as we earnestly do it. Whether in the encrypted world or in the real world.
vladraineer

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:20:41 PM

Yes, you vibirali good projects and it's great sorry that there is no statistics on all the bounty companies and counting the average payment,I think it will be very small.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:46:13 PM

Bounties is a good way to earn for newcomers in cryptocurrencies. But for more money it is necessary to find any other tool of making coins. For example mining is good option. It need some investments in equipment but after you will get steady income.
Fruitsot

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:45:29 AM

Your experience really motivates me to carry on. Even though my first token received from one bounty campaign that was expected to make me hit some ETH But the token was dumped on the exchange market, but that wouldn't stop me from participating in others.
mmocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:50:04 AM

I've had some results, and they have been ok for the minimal work that has been done. But the last 10 bounties or so that I've been working on have not paid out.  So I'm just wondering what's really going on with some of these projects.  I'm still waiting for some of them to pay out, but it's hard to continue when there are so many projects that haven't paid out.
niceal

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

extremely pleasant experience,good startup since you have earned an average tokens contrast with me which I didnt get my first abundance tokens ,on the grounds that the administrator is so covetous and he didnt convey the tokens.That is the reason from that day I am not joining any of his activities since I trusted eager individuals will dependably be ravenous whatever happensThat is an exceptionally decent ordeal, I wish my bounties will give me a considerable measure of benefits like yours in light of the fact that none of these crusades which I have joined paid as of now,the bearish pattern may be the motivation behind why theres a great deal of deferrals in the market ICOs are coming up short on account of these long bearish months from what I have understanding there are less ICOs succeed today contrast with last year's.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:35:13 PM

Its systematic whether you got any advantage moving so you authorization a acumen belletristic vastness, however I guess it’s and becoming to clasp any charity campaign sagely that buoy remuneration you any comes application your dear bit & attempt replacing that campaign however don’t clasp headlong whereas any bit any projects didn’t reaches level soft cap & never fruitful.
Alonsotorres909

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:21:16 PM

In my opinion, this is the best way to earn money for beginners.Everything is very clear and there are never any problems with getting the tokens we need the main thing to choose a project
megaflux7

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:32:12 PM

That is a great achievement there and I wish I knew about bounty right from time maybe I would have made a lot from it by now. I only got to know about bounty when the market has tumbled. Now adays tokens sell below ico price once they get listed and at the end rewards from bounty are nothing substantial.
MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:37:36 AM

Bounties have really been a good way for people who had nothing to gain something, or gain more, and it is sad to see that people with selfish interests are beginning to spoil this for people who had genuine interests in it. I'm yet to make so much from doing bounties, but I'm not giving up yet. Hopefully, I would have a good story to tell soon enough.
shreya.jeloka

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:49:14 PM

Bounty hunting is indeed the safest way to earn money because you wont need to risk anything but your time and effort and you can earn as much as you can that depends on the effort you are doing.
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:49:03 AM

That is really good, i think bounty is good option for un employed and bounty hunters, but i will advice not to do all the campaigns blindly at one time, just limit yourself to 2-3 best campaigns at a time and promote them with all your heart, this will not only earn you good rewards but the project will benefit equally too, so in the long run your reward tokens will grow multifold as well.
I also believe this too, taking it step by step and making a search very well before investing in a project because most if not all the bounty are scam, so instead of just wasting your time on 50bounties just do 3 or 4 u can really trust and wait for your profit
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:21:12 AM

I joined the Bounty for more than 6 months, but since the market is falling now, I have not been able to earn as much as you, the price of coins has dropped and I'm determined to hold until the market. field increased again
KseniaLard

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:46:31 PM

Did you perform only tasks on social networks or performed translations. I think that I'm too selective about generosity to participate, but that's because, like other users, I was deceived.
zhabuxxs

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:00:44 PM

I have spent 4 months playing bounty, but the results I get are still very far from the results you get.
because I often meet gifts that don't pay.
or is the present prize campaign not as sweet as it used to be?
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:01:20 PM

yes, very good your writing. I think your writing is very influential and helps the bounty hunters to be optimistic about finding income from the bounty. wrong indeed if we don't trust the prize campaign. there are still many ico who are not responsible for what we do. but it cannot be immediately said that ico in the bounty is something that cannot be trusted. maybe we can see the new ico first to choose the best one. maybe that is a little way so that our work does not end in vain.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
KseniaLard

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:25:30 PM

Did you perform only tasks on social networks or performed translations. I think that I'm too selective about generosity to participate, but that's because, like other users, I was deceived.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: