Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:54:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where does bitcoin end up this year  (Read 1005 times)
Beroximos

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:24:10 AM

I guess BTC price will reach the level close to 30.000,- dollars at the end of this year
btcrising

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:30:46 AM

My prediction is that it will end up slightly above $10k. Even that would be nice
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:41:50 AM

No one knows, and no one can be sure what price it's going to end up. Though I've read a lot of so called "experts" that are predicting $25,000 at the end of 2018. I have no comment on that. It could be $50,000 it could be $5,000.
I agree with you, because the price of Bitcoin is fully owned by the users. So there may be no certainty about the Bitcoin price at the end of 2018.
we'll see later but we all hope Bitcoin prices will continue to grow.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:57:29 AM

The possible price of the bitcoin before end of this year if the price of the bitcoin continue increasing is $40,000 . But if the price is unstable the price is possible like $20,000 again like happened to the bitcoin price like december 2017. Everyone has a task to buy more bitcoin if you have more money but if you don't hve money simple holding is good.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:00:54 AM

No one knows, and no one can be sure what price it's going to end up. Though I've read a lot of so called "experts" that are predicting $25,000 at the end of 2018. I have no comment on that. It could be $50,000 it could be $5,000.
Thats why im wishing those experts word may come true but as what reality says,impossible to predict bitcoins price or even all the alternatives because of volatility and this results to progress and bannings,as we become more famous goes with this are the attacks of many countries and even individual billionaires and millionaires because they wanna ride in publicity

anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:03:39 AM

Any price is possible with a speculative market like bitcoin. One can not just outrightly predict correctly where bitcoin will be ending . So on my own thinking i believe bitcoin will be above $10K by the end of the 2018.
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

According to my analysis, Bitcoin price will increase between August to November of 2018.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:52:46 AM

Dont think anyone can say with 100 % at the end of this year maybe we would be higher than last year maximum maybe not anyway in long term BTC rises and its good.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:07:51 AM

..nobody can tell where bitcoin will going to end up this year,,but all of us can predict how high or how low bitcoin will going to reach as days pass by..but for me,,i know in myself that bitcoin will going to rise again because many are buying  and investing in bitcoin now because of its low price..If there is a continuity in buying bitcoin,,and the demand of it reach its high value,,then bitcoin will going to rise again..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:22:40 AM

Bitcoin is starting to climb up again. Where do you think think does it end up by the end of the quarter or eventually by the end of 2018.
bitcoin and the price is unstable and can not be known with a definite prediction if bitcoin increases in price I think will bring fresh air for investors so that investors are becoming increasingly interested in investing with bitcoin
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:27:38 AM

Bitcoin is starting to climb up again. Where do you think think does it end up by the end of the quarter or eventually by the end of 2018.
Bitcoin price could reach at least 20.000 usd by the end of this year. I think it will start pump in this month or next month.
We hope to see a new record of bitcoin price.
btc02190110

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:51:46 AM

Only Gods Know what will happen because it goes up and down when nobody knows. so i guess it will go up as it were last december.. At least it will go near. It is good if it rise... But No one Can Say it exactly.... Smiley
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:59:29 AM

None can predict that but I guess that as BTC was seeing kinda stable growth since the last month, it may give us some good news.
Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:15:50 AM

It is quite impossible to predict but hoping for the good.

I have to agree on this part. No one can really predict the value of bitcoin in the end of 2018. But each one of us is hoping for its stability and gradual increase by the end of the year.

Yes, no one can predict the price of Bitcoin. But I saw some of my friends holding Bitcoin for sale by the end of this year. I really do not know what they are thinking, they are so confident with the Bitcoin price increase at the end of the year.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:23:04 AM

Though the price is still struggling and not as what many are expecting I still believe that at the end of this year the price is higher than of that highest price  of 20k last year december. Why? because of the popularity and more investors joining bitcoin each passing year. Which makes the market more lively and more unpredictable. We might be down with the price right now but every thing might change in a split of a minute so lets stay positive!
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:30:15 AM

Bitcoin price could reach at least 20.000 usd by the end of this year. I think it will start pump in this month or next month.
We hope to see a new record of bitcoin price.
I too have the hope that bitcoin will reach at least $20000. This is just a wild prediction based on the past market growth factors. Same time experts have come up with predictions stating the growth will continue in a stable manner. The increasing usage and the adoption from different corporate firms assure the predicted growth to happen by the ongoing year.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
K.Tumpa

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:43:38 AM

I think bitcoin up day by day.It is Best crypto currency. It us market price increase day by day.Bitcoin isn't end for year.It is coin market price 1st price.So I there for it is not end for World wide.
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

Bitcoin is unpredictable in nature. It's price sometimes going high without any signal & sometimes unexpectedly going to down. We see previous month bitcoin price almost reached to 10k mark but now it's under 8k. So we can't sure what will happen after few days or months. But personally I think bitcoin price will reach 20k marks by the end of this year.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:53:10 AM

The end of bitcoin no one can estimate it at a constantly improving price ,I  see a good price earlier this month and it seems to be getting better forever ,not wanting to give a bad statement

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
crptotrader007

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:05:39 AM

Right now i don't think bitcoin market is giving any hint what is coming next and that makes it even more difficult to predict what will happen in future.But whatever the situation is,I think the prices will rise till the end this year and people will make good profit out of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: