Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:04:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where does bitcoin end up this year  (Read 1005 times)
german1080

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:20:26 PM

bitcoin is starting to recover and I think it is a good time to buy and hold for about 5 years, many prestigious analysts say that bitcoin will reach 25k by the end of this year
diana_sergeevna

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

I think that this will continue until the end of the year.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:27:40 PM

Oh men...! I always think of bitcoin to step up again and again to another level of digital world. But you, you think the end of bitcoin to this year? Anyway maybe I misunderstood your thread. Once bitcoin will end this year more millionaires, and support's of bitcoin will crash. Everything will crash that seems meaningless at all. That's why I always think positive about the future of bitcoin because we can observe the progress of altcoins in everyday life.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

Bitcoin is starting to climb up again. Where do you think think does it end up by the end of the quarter or eventually by the end of 2018.
Actually its hard to predict what will happen but if we looked back what happened last year bitcoin hit the $20k, So better to expect the unexpected because for sure before year end bitcoin will surpass our expectations so we need to buy more while bitcoin is still recovering and hold our bitcoin and we all know what bitcoin can do for our future.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:45:18 PM

Bitcoin is starting to climb up again. Where do you think think does it end up by the end of the quarter or eventually by the end of 2018.

Arriving at the end of 2018 bitcoin will reach 20k, I think from August to the end of the year bitcoin will increase rapidly and can reach 20k.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
RebekittaH

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:49:24 PM

It remains to be seen what will happen to Bitcoin in the near future, its currently facing one of the toughest times, but we all have seen it come out of the worst situations before, there is therefore a high probability that it will get get over this mess and regain its lost value again
lamcouz

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:55:12 PM

In fact, we all know that investing in a bitcoin is more risky than depositing money into a bank. Many people choose to safely deposit money into a bank for interest instead of leaving it at the chance of bitcoin. But investing in bitcoin will bring you very high profits in just a short time.
hsyncl

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

I think we can see $ 25k until the end of the year. I do not think you will fall too far after this hour. The train is about to get out. They will make a huge profit.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:57:43 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will not know when it will go back up again, because bitcoin moves purely from the demand process, when the demand for bitcoin is high and when there is good news for bitcoin then bitcoin can be very easy to ride and become very expensive again.
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:03:22 PM

It will end up reaching the all-time high price of $20k in the third quarter then it will then surpasses it and reaches $30k by the fourth quarter this year. Bitcoin will continue to rise as the government continues to shut down illegal activities regarding the crypto and ico. By those activities, people will regain its trust in bitcoin which eventually encourage more investors and will make the purchasing power more stronger. These will push bitcoin price to its new highest level.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:11:06 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will not know when it will go back up again, because bitcoin moves purely from the demand process, when the demand for bitcoin is high and when there is good news for bitcoin then bitcoin can be very easy to ride and become very expensive again.
I also think like that, nobody will be able to know when the price increases from bitcoin, so we can only analyze and hope the bitcoin price will rise as high as possible, nowadays the new investors fear is bitcoin will not be able to raise the price again , and in the end they made the mistake of selling some bitcoin they had, without thinking of the big defeat, and being a chance by big investors to buy and keep it.
Hawkers7

Activity: 103

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:18:07 PM

No one really knows what would be the situation of bitcoin for the next months, even in the end of 2018. We cannot predict its fluctuations; all we have to do is to trust tgis crypto coin. I believe it will pump its value sooner or later so, just hold your bitcoin investment and don't panic sell.

|▌   AQUA™   《   REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY   》   AQUA™   ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Telegram    Twitter    Facebook    ONE PAGER    Instagram    LinkedIn    Medium
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

Well if history and rate of adoption is anything to go by, I personally think we can see 50k EOY.
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:33:42 PM

It is difficult to predict but i think bitcoin will increase more in this month as last year prices are increased s much in June bu anything is possible so hope for the best.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

If i will only know,and if it's positively increases?for sure i will sell my house and lot and business to invest all in crypto specially in bitcoin,but the sad thing is no one really knows.this may result for another speculation because all answer here is indeed speculate.so what you do is be optional,diversification of funds so many option of profiteering
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:43:13 PM

In the end of the year, people eyes will look to bitcoin just like last year, the all time high will be created, and people new people start investing in bitcoin or other crypto.
Until the time is come, bitcoin will be the global currency.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:43:34 PM

No one knows but i think bitcoin will bullrun in ber months just like last year i knew it will be just trust bitcoin
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:55:58 PM

I think it is very difficult to predict. But we are expecting a good response in the price of bitcoin. Any good news relating to bitcoin certainly hit the price of bitcoin. on the contrary any bad news relating to world politics and bitcoin less the price of bitcoin. But we hope if everything remain alright the price of bitcoin will exceed previous year record.
Wasaisisi

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:26:16 PM

I think bitcoin will again surprise us all at the end of this year. It looks like bitcoin will set a new record for a very high price over the previous record.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:29:15 PM

If i will only know,and if it's positively increases?for sure i will sell my house and lot and business to invest all in crypto specially in bitcoin,but the sad thing is no one really knows.this may result for another speculation because all answer here is indeed speculate.so what you do is be optional,diversification of funds so many option of profiteering
I do agree! No one can ever exactly conclude if when high or low in price strikes. There could be a comparison from previous years or months, taking a look at the chart, but still I don't think it can be applicable for what may happen in the coming days, because the demand keeps on changing. One thing in common is that volatility is normal, crash happens, and bitcoin can still manage to recover, and I think there's nothing to bother much. The more we stress ourselves out, the more we become unproductive. Let's just enjoy the ride, while  working our ways and strategies on what we can do to reduce risks, losses, and still be able to gain profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: