Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:43:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and eth big scam  (Read 3009 times)
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:24:49 PM

Why can you think bitcoin and ethereum is a scam?
I think you are too early to decide that the two coins are a scam. If the two coins is scam, what about the people in 2010 or even 2009? they have dozens or even thousands of bitcoins and now they have a luxurious life and can buy cars and luxury homes?
not only that, even microsoft classmates and many more angel investors come in and invest into bitcoin and ethereum (including state officials). what is it worth to be called a scam?
You are too hasty and panic, when there is a price drop. The safest way to play in the world of crypto is to hold your coin until the price reaches and tounch the BEP or even profit. Remember the historical incident of bitcoin and other crypto price grooves, they need time to get back to the original price even higher.
Patient and keep save or hold your coin in your wallet. Feel the price man….

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
Dansamiv

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:43:45 PM

I buy bitcoin at14000 and eth at 1200 and they only fall in price. Cryptic are scams wish I never invested. I should of listen to Warren buffet
I think you are confused and knowledge is limited in the market. Or you assume that any time to invest in ETH and bitcoin is profitable or short term. The market will not increase forever. Volatility is the essence of the market. The main reason is the limited knowledge and subjective views. There is no reason to call ETH or BTC as scam. You are demonstrating the shallowness of knowledge and experience in the business of crypto.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:41:15 PM

I buy bitcoin at14000 and eth at 1200 and they only fall in price. Cryptic are scams wish I never invested. I should of listen to Warren buffet

Make it a long-term investment, because it's better and you'll get a better profit. Better hold the coins you have, and do not panic, because by holding can save you from loss.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
bitcoin.podcast

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:50:34 PM

Many people call crypto currency a bubble. But I do not agree with this. I think that the crypto currency is a new era of the economy. Bitcoin and Ether become the basis for a new world economy.

taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:10:38 PM

Many people call crypto currency a bubble. But I do not agree with this. I think that the crypto currency is a new era of the economy. Bitcoin and Ether become the basis for a new world economy.
regarding Bitcoin all conversations can be truthful. But as for the etherium, there is no fraud here. Crypto currency is very much involved in many spheres of human life and the etherium as a part of this world will have great prospects.
CrossHedge

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:29:15 PM

$26 trillion
Japan Asset Bubble

$8 trillion
US Great Recession

$7 trillion
Dotcom Bubble

$400 billion
Cryptocurrency
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:34:41 AM

You can be agree or not agree. But I see version that all cryptocurrencies were invented as one of ways to defeat against world crisis. Some liquidity should to go to crypto markets. To tell about results is too early
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:42:07 AM

Damn! This is what you get for being a "bandwagon" Investing without researching first. Investing because you don't want to get left behind or fear of missing out. This is a lesson newcomers needs to understand. When you invest money it doesn't mean it will always go up.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:02:18 PM

BTC has made a lot of profit for many, and has helped many people become rich by holding onto them for a long time. So now let's buy and hold them maybe we will become millionaires in the next few years.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:06:24 PM

Bitcoin and ether, it's not a Scam. Even the governments of various countries have recognized its value.

TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:14:47 AM

Now I think you can rely on bitcoin, it will not stop, now it has grown significantly after a large decline, and this at least should continue. And one cannot lose such a great opportunity.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:22:45 AM

I understand your feeling when you bought them at high price and now you were lost almost 1/2 your capital. But I think this is your mistake, you bought Bitcoin and Ethereum without enough knowledge in this market, even now you think that Bitcoin and Ethereum big scam while all has recognized advantages of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, this proved that you were not research cryptocurrency and just chasing after the crowd.
I advise you should continue holding Bitcoin and ETH, they will soon go up again in next a few months.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:36:10 AM

You can be agree or not agree. But I see version that all cryptocurrencies were invented as one of ways to defeat against world crisis. Some liquidity should to go to crypto markets. To tell about results is too early
Actually this is an option. Nothing is right and nothing is wrong. When we believe in cryptocurrency we see that cryptocurrency becomes a great financial system. It all depends on us all, until now it has been proven that cryptocurrencies are needed by many people. Prices will continue to increase and when cryptocurrency begins to be abandoned and then the price will start to hit. It is a demand factor and every one in the world is a choice. Big scam is a funny thing and I think the groundwork used is very strange.
Danstan

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:15:09 PM

Most stupid person who are only to crypto to earn then leave usually ended broke before they even gain a penny, it is not just putting your money into things they you will just earn sitting on your bench and doing nothing, you also have to learn and read about more about cryptos.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:20:21 PM

You buy at high prices. that is a pity for you. You can not confirm ETH and BITCOIN fraud. Why are people buying low and selling at high prices? There will be people who are profitable and who are losing money. The market is so. You should re-examine the crypto before judging something
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:26:31 PM

Right, you can listen to him because he is giving a lot of guidance not to use the blockchain and Bitcoin. Previously JP Morgan did the same thing now he is recruiting the people for blockchain developments. Of course, you bought them at high but why don't you buy the Bitcoin when it at 1000$ because you begin to trust the Bitcoin when it reaches to 14000$. With the same belief, why can't you wait for another 4 to 5 month in order to make profits on your investment?
Fabsquire

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 12:35:48 PM

$26 trillion
Japan Asset Bubble

$8 trillion
US Great Recession

$7 trillion
Dotcom Bubble

$400 billion
Cryptocurrency

Yes indeed! With this perspective we still have quite some way to go!

Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:42:11 PM

You should not regret why you invested in these two coin as the are the most accepted coin, they are strong, stable, reliable and have great potentials to yield good profit. Though there might be a fall in price now, be patient as this in only temporary. They will recover and rise above your imagination and your initial investment multiplies. Before you invest in crypto, it is good to keep your emotions aside as there are some risk involved. No business grows without taking risk first.
organizer1111

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:53:43 PM

Yeah, and if you were invested in everything else there was 1000% guaranteed profit, silly you !
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

You know that holding those coins for near months will allow you to earn a lot more than you have invested? I wish this post is only a joke.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: