Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:21:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and eth big scam  (Read 3009 times)
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:38:01 PM

I buy bitcoin at14000 and eth at 1200 and they only fall in price. Cryptic are scams wish I never invested. I should of listen to Warren buffet
A lot of individuals felt that way and losses much than of you especially those people that are buying nearly at $19k, surely they are crying right now. But not the way we say both eth and btc are scam, it is something we are struggling in dip crisis. I know how you feel but never say that way, we know how bitcoin and ethereum bring this thing into greatness and change many lives.
henrybek3

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:01:13 PM

Persons who follow the positive and negative news for a long time will see that neither bitcoin nor ethereum is a deception. Speculating whales and other groups that cause such fluctuations in their value. If you do not like to take risks, do not invest. If you are going to invest in crypto money from low level and steadfastly holding it in your hand for a long time to raise a serious rise and you can get good income.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:47:06 PM

Haha, Bitcoin and Ethereum are not scam coins.. We are just in a high volatile and you should hold your stuff for a longer time. We will see higher prices than $20k sooner or later. So dont let the bear eat you and buy more while we are dipping!
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:17:54 PM

Many traders suffers this losing all when prices suddenly went down. You have choices whether to hold your bitcoin and ethereum until it can recover. It takes time since price has really down from the price you bought. So if you can wait and patience is your tools this time.
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:45:49 PM

I buy bitcoin at14000 and eth at 1200 and they only fall in price. Cryptic are scams wish I never invested. I should of listen to Warren buffet
Unfortunately, you are still holding to your coins, i know you have lost more than 60% of your asset until today, but i can sure altcoins will surely rise back in the future because they both useful in our trading and holding for long term, so don't think too much about btc and ETH are scams, we still need time to find a clear answer.
Bimerok

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:03:11 PM

Many traders suffers this losing all when prices suddenly went down. You have choices whether to hold your bitcoin and ethereum until it can recover. It takes time since price has really down from the price you bought. So if you can wait and patience is your tools this time.
In fact, to keep a coin on your wallet does not make any sense, the market will continue to fall for a long time. It is better to sell everything now, and then invest at minimal prices.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:34:26 PM

Many people here in crypto world are earning big, so obviously they are not scam. There are just days that these coins will be on a tight situation. You bought these coins, so you give them your trust. In the long run, you will never regret why you invested in them. Just hold your coins and wait for the market to recover. Don’t panic, because you’ll only lose more.
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:37:04 AM

Maybe you are new and you enter the market in an unlucky time. If you have lost confidence in the Crypto market, you will probably never succeed. Many people are wealthy thanks to it, and you are new, do not learn experience and have risked buying. I see you do not fit into the Crypto market. You give up is a wise decision.

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:54:19 AM

Just because you bought near the high does not mean that crypto is a fraud. Look at any market, financial, stock, crypto. You can always see sharp falls. Here's a example from the world's largest stock market:

Are they scammers?

Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

You’re so bitter dude, why would you blame your mistake to BTC and ETH when the root cause of your problem is yourself. You need to understand that you are investing in the cryptocurrency. There many among us wanted to have profit but to be honest that gain is not that easy. You need to take time to study for the right timing of investing. I think your problem is you already invested in crypto when the truth is you don’t understand the basic principle of investing.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
Thian778

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

Let me guess, you are expecting some x50 income with instant aren't you? Most people hope that but suddenly get frustrated when their price suddenly drop. Let me give you advice and read around and have a look on the HODL strategy that everyone does, I think it will help you lighten your mind.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

If BTC is a scam, there will not be many people involved in it today. The BTC has created income for many people, helping many people become rich in this market. So try to grab the opportunity to invest in them.
bucksman5233

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 01:48:34 PM

If a coin didn't give any kind of profit to a user then they will label it as scam. This is the mentality of the people unfortunately.

JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

If you say BTC is a big scam why do some big countries accept BTC? They may accept phishing in their own country. I do not believe this is true, I believe BTC is the most sustainable coin development.
Chuokie

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:10:53 PM

Don't blame Bitcoin and ETH for your misfortune, instead look for a way that you can make your ETH be useful by investing to other tokens that you can add to your wallet then hold them for atleast 5-8 months more  in order for you to gain more compared to what you lose.
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:55:04 PM

I do not believe that the Bitcoin scam is simply impossible. I think that the crypto-currency as a whole is waiting for a great future.

AFL

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

Buy High Sell Low Cheesy
kapec22

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:10:00 PM

BTC price is falling every year lol
I (and other people here) immediately see that You are newbie in cryptocurrency, you want to know why? Just look at this : https://cdn.howmuch.net/articles/bitcoin-horrific-crashes-865c.png
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:14:00 PM

this is why cryptocurrency labeled as a scam or fraudulent asset.
the problem was lied within human himself,most of them did not do something called 'Do your own research' and got into it because of hype.
no matter where you go,if you're buying something when it's on hype and did not do some research before investing your money into it.
eventually you will lose it all.
it's human error instead of scam or fraud

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
kapec22

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

if you're buying something when it's on hype and did not do some research before investing your money into it.
eventually you will lose it all.

Exactly! People who bought bitcoin  (for example OP of this topic) without previously research - they can't know about the basic thing that bitcoin is a long-term investment, results of this is panic sell during the first dip
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: