Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:24:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and eth big scam  (Read 3009 times)
Ca.ming14

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:09:04 AM

You should have done your research before investing.  Bitcoin and ETH is not a scam, in fact part of their characteristics is being volatile. You should wait, investing in BTC and ETH must be in long term. 
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:32:07 AM

I buy bitcoin at14000 and eth at 1200 and they only fall in price. Cryptic are scams wish I never invested. I should of listen to Warren buffet

Scam are investments that run away after taking your money but bitcoin is still here. You are one of those narrow-minded people who get on the hype without studying it and if you did not get what you wanted in an instant then you will change sides quickly.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:57:35 AM

If Bitcoin and Ethereum are scam - what is not a scam? Too bad you've chosen a not good entering point smh, the market will go up again and you'll delete this topic) Now reinvest in perspective alts to gain more profit and chill no need to fud and panic Smiley
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:42:00 AM

If Bitcoin and Ethereum are scam - what is not a scam? Too bad you've chosen a not good entering point smh, the market will go up again and you'll delete this topic) Now reinvest in perspective alts to gain more profit and chill no need to fud and panic Smiley

after these drops on market, i started to think like that.

miners are saying our product fee is 7000 dollar. but now btc is 6800 dollar.
samely in eth fee is 500 dollar, now it is 530 dollar. how do they earn money from this thing?
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:42:36 AM

I buy bitcoin at14000 and eth at 1200 and they only fall in price. Cryptic are scams wish I never invested. I should of listen to Warren buffet
Ahah! Great joke! Especially the first of April. But many people will take it literally. There are many such Warren in the cupboards unfortunately. They instill self-doubt.

atomicgroup

Activity: 370

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:47:47 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are not scam, infact, they are the best crypto with the best potentials especially if you buy and hold them on long term. You should know that crypto is volatile and this also applies to this two coin. Assuming you bought when the price was a bit lower and you hold on long term, you will make profit even if the market falls because the price will rise again before you decide to sell. Before investing in any crypto, try to make a proper research about it.
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:53:00 AM

As far as I do not think BTC is a scam. They are the most potent coin today, in fact they have made many rich people and they became millionaires very early in a very short time. So do not think that BTC is a scam.

Bigbay

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:12:40 AM

Hello, I won't say you invested at wrong time because you thought the coins will keep rising. But nevertheless if you can stay little longer till end of the year, your story of calling Bitcoin and Ethereum fake will change.
Long term investment is the best. So my advice is for you to stay longer.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:51:58 PM

to be clear Bitcoin and or Ethereum in that matter is not a scam, The scammers that formulates scams are. You just happened to invest in the wrong time. you have invested in a high value and did not set stop lost. By now you should be negative and could not break even. what you can do is to reinvest tap up some more and take profit during all time highs. taking what you have invested by now would not help.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

You maybe desperate, your statement is unfounded. It's a risk you have to face in this game. The fall of the market price you find will not last forever, the price will return to normal, you just need waiting
Abrefatotherescue

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:38:25 PM

Perks of crypto investment. It is perfectly understandable to be frustrated if you're not getting returns for your investment. But relax. It's going to bear fruit eventually.
CryptoMato2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:23:04 PM

Lol Cheesy if its scam, what you want here? ))
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:36:36 PM

Based on the above factors, most private investors in the stock market can also say. AAPL, NVDA, MSFT, MCD, PEP - fraud?
People tend to explain their failures by the characteristics of the world, but not to see their mistakes.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:12:04 PM

Perks of crypto investment. It is perfectly understandable to be frustrated if you're not getting returns for your investment. But relax. It's going to bear fruit eventually.
It is to be said do not invest if you can't afford the lose in crypto. Everything in crypto is risks but even btc and ethereum price has downfall we cannot say a big scam. I still believe price will usually going to increase sooner.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

If BTC and ETH are scam so who do you think you are? I think you're just a stupid investors cause you don't have your own opinion, you just invest in BTC and ETH just because someone told you to do that, right? LOL. I think that if they told you to eat shit, you'll also do it Smiley)

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:37:06 PM

If BTC and ETH are scam so who do you think you are? I think you're just a stupid investors cause you don't have your own opinion, you just invest in BTC and ETH just because someone told you to do that, right? LOL. I think that if they told you to eat shit, you'll also do it Smiley)

that's what you say maybe this is one of the ignorant people who know about the world of crypto, he should first understand the new comments do not just accuse bad about bitcoin.

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:42:11 PM

HaHa, Lol! if you still consider these coins as a scam. It means you are lacking the basic knowledge which a crypto investor much carry before investing in it as these are the long-term investment and for a great outcome, you have to hold them patiently. However, there's always a risk in the crypto world but if invested in the right time and at right places such as in BTC or ETH then there are negligible chances of any loss...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
CoinSlayer

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:04:33 PM

I think that you are mistaken. A single negative experience in investing in the crypto currency, not an indication that the crypto currency is a big fraud.
unpack

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:09:23 PM

What?  Grin Interesting idea, I've never heard about this. But you all can be 100 % sure, that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not scams, real money come from these.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:14:33 PM

I do not believe that bitcoin and eth scam, because we believe that bitcoin and eth coins can be expected in the future, so I think bitcoin and eth are not a scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: