Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:29:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and eth big scam  (Read 3009 times)
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:00:34 PM

You need patience and maybe try not invest in an asset who rose more 2000% in a year...If you will believe in the long-term prospects of cryptocurrencies you will be rewarded soon or later

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:13:46 PM

You just invested at the wrong time. This will definitely be a good lesson for you and in your future investments. Just make sure that you know what you're investing in next time. Try to study our market so that you can understand what is really happening.
ovisovyant1

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

I buy bitcoin at14000 and eth at 1200 and they only fall in price. Cryptic are scams wish I never invested. I should of listen to Warren buffet
Oh, you do not feel that time has deceived you. The market only shows prices on every offer made by all BTC users.
And if you're going to sell today it's a fatal mistake. Just wait for the right price to sell them all, the market situation will soon change while today many people are buying bitcoin on a large scale. This purchase will recover the bitcoin price

bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:50:46 PM

You went in at the wrong time.. when people are ecstatic. So guess when the best time is? now, when people are on the other end of the rope. Invest in solid ICOs like Multiversum.
Multiversum improves on a number of techs that are deficient in current coins, and puts them in one interoperable chain.
Among other features, the coin provides additional security features such as data access via biometric features e.g. fingerprint and eye retina scan.
It also ensures that your data is safe via data sharding through the use of backup nodes in different continents in case of a disaster that takes out most of the chain.
The most important feature to me is interoperability with other chains. Because we can all see that in the future no coin will exist in isolation, so interoperability will be key to survival.
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:09:56 PM

No economic system could create such hope. No one lives to live just to get a house. But the lambo was your dream in the crypto market.

Ortorturus

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:10:09 PM

I buy bitcoin at14000 and eth at 1200 and they only fall in price. Cryptic are scams wish I never invested. I should of listen to Warren buffet
Do not worry, sooner or later the market will still be enthusiastic and Bitcoin and the Etherium will again grow in value.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:12:32 PM

is still too early to say eth and btc is a fraud, this phrase comes from a beginner in the panic, I still think positive for both investment for long term, please sell your btc now but you will regret later

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Bimerok

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:04:07 PM

is still too early to say eth and btc is a fraud, this phrase comes from a beginner in the panic, I still think positive for both investment for long term, please sell your btc now but you will regret later
These are two top coins, how can you say anything negative about them? The market dictates its rules, everyone loses their investments, but this does not mean that the coins are scam.
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:08:32 PM

hahaha . it is a good joke bro. bitcoin and ethereum is not big scam. in my opinion they are big financial tecnology. they will can change our life in 5 years.
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:20:25 PM

hahaha . it is a good joke bro. bitcoin and ethereum is not big scam. in my opinion they are big financial tecnology. they will can change our life in 5 years.
yes it's a joke that caught the attention of the crypto community
bitcoin and etherum are great coins and become
strong condiments for all altcoin

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1442
Merit: 291

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:34:53 PM

This is actually very in pity for the beginner plunge in the world of crypto like you,That should be you should study the risks that occur when investing in this crypto world,Because the name for big ya resikony also great

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:57:06 PM

Did someone force you to invest in these assets? Have you accurately assessed all possible risks before investing in this market?

izmirligencforvet

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:07:33 PM

many coins are scam you are right but ethereum and bitcoin are not scam. There is a working product. error-free and decentralized. it is awesome. it is a good tecnology.

Larochka

Activity: 196

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:46:01 PM

many coins are scam you are right but ethereum and bitcoin are not scam. There is a working product. error-free and decentralized. it is awesome. it is a good tecnology.
I agree with you! I do not understand why people throw such arguments, you can say anything about any coins, but not about the fundamental coins of ETH NEO Bitcoin and others.

Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:57:14 PM

You probably thought that buying these coins you will very soon make a profit) but here you need patience, until you sold your coins - you did not lose, remember it!
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:07:05 PM

If they scam, then sell them. It's simple. Smiley

QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:14:21 PM

I feel for you, but this happens to a lot of new people, and Warren Buffet doesn't know much about crypto anyway.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:53:03 PM

In recent days there has been so much bad news for the cryptocurrency market, the price of bitcoin and ethereum has fallen sharply, causing many to lose confidence in the crypto market. bitcoin and ethereum are the best cryptocurrency on the market, promising in the future will bring more profit to investors, so when investing in bitcoin or ethereum you should invest long term and patience. This is a difficult period of the market, the market is just fluctuating, in a while it will recover and prices will increase. The thing you need to do now is patiently hold on to not sell off bitcoin and ethereum.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:57:28 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 09:06:45 AM by Diced90

Other crypto enthusiasts have made some good money off crypto and they will say something different from what you think of crypto

and afaik your timing is very important when it comes to investing in crypto and let this setback not discourage you its all part of becoming a successful crypto investor.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:58:33 PM

You should not say this sentence will make many investors misunderstand and make the market crypto chaos. Prices continue to fall as the volume of sales. In the coming time, BTC will increase again. They will rise sharply by the end of 2018. If you are a long time Crypto participant you will see altcoin prices fluctuate continuously. Rise and fall down regularly, nothing to worry for today's prices.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: