Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and eth big scam  (Read 3009 times)
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:16:23 PM

I buy bitcoin at14000 and eth at 1200 and they only fall in price. Cryptic are scams wish I never invested. I should of listen to Warren buffet
I feel your pain thats how crypto markets welcome their investors, but the important is you learn from that tragic event. Next time you should consult an expert trader or a friend who knows how crypto market moves. I think you should hold until 2019 maybe the price will exceed from your expectations and your frustrations will be replaced with motivations.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:35:29 PM

I buy bitcoin at14000 and eth at 1200 and they only fall in price. Cryptic are scams wish I never invested. I should of listen to Warren buffet

Hey buddy there is 1000 and 1000 of people around this forum. they are all working for bitcoin and ETH also other coins too. that may be scam ICO are there but BTC and ETH are not scam. If you dont have trust in bitcoin go out of this forum. Later you are the looser. I have more than 1 year experience in this forum. Dont use these kind of words.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:18:58 PM

I disagree with your point that Ethereum and Bitcoin are not scams. Their last year's price looks very alarming. This year is only returning to their original value, but I believe Bitcoin and Ethereum will be very large potential in 2018,don’t make conclusions early.
I believe the same and have reasons to prove my statements. If ETH and Bitcoin were scams, they would not have come such a long way. Besides, the rational people would not have invested so much in Bitcoin and then ETH. They invest only when they see profit and they are getting the profit. Besides, just look at the facilities the crypto has introduced. It has given the financial freedom and has allowed people to earn easy money even by investing little. How come you call it scams?
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:02:13 PM

I'm amazed at people ... You came to a volatile, unstable, unregulated market, invested your money and now complain and shout that the crypto currency is a scam.
Crypto currency is not a scam - it's a breakthrough. And people earn money on this. You invested in order to earn money, only you did not have the wit for it. Or did you think that the market MUST give you your profit? What did you do to earn something? Do you understand that to come and invest its do nothing? The market will not adapt to you. And you, if you want to earn, must work!
Bitcoin and eth are good coins, thanks to which the revolution is happening now. We all stand at the root of big changes!
[Frederick]

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:18:37 PM

I'm amazed at people ... You came to a volatile, unstable, unregulated market, invested your money and now complain and shout that the crypto currency is a scam.
Crypto currency is not a scam - it's a breakthrough. And people earn money on this. You invested in order to earn money, only you did not have the wit for it. Or did you think that the market MUST give you your profit? What did you do to earn something? Do you understand that to come and invest its do nothing? The market will not adapt to you. And you, if you want to earn, must work!
Bitcoin and eth are good coins, thanks to which the revolution is happening now. We all stand at the root of big changes!

They are focused on making their money as big as possible with the shortest period of time as possible, then when the crushed happen they start saying it is a scam. Because they don't have the knowledge that this kind of thing is happening every year and even in the past..
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:51:28 PM

You're just too unlucky that the time doesn't favor your investment. Of course, cryptocurrencies are volatile so don't expect them to rise all the time. What happened now is part of its volatility as their market price goes down the unexpected. All you need to do for now is to hold them as much as you can because they will rise again.

baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:54:03 PM

To say that BTC is a scam is not right, they rise and fall as the hands of the wealthy people have manipulated prices to their will. So btc volatility is high and today many people are expecting too much btc and they have pretty much lost.

Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:39:33 PM

BTC is now down pretty deep, many people think btc will die and they are afraid that this should sell a lot of btc to the market, but I think should not worry too much, it is bad time and they will grow come back in the future.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:13:47 PM

There may be some people who say that BTC is a fraud, it's because he does not understand or examine it first, because it's all wrong, they go up and down, because the big traders have been manipulating the price when they see it, so the BTC volatility is high and ETH
for now we can not expect more about BTC and ETH, because it may take a long time to be able to stabilize the price of this coin
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:48:46 PM

You buy bitcoin and ethereum at high price. And now you are in regret. Bitcoin and ethereum is not scam. Your timing is bad when you buy them. But don't lose hope. Lets hope that they will comeback to that price again.

cryptosyss

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

The fact that you invested in the crypto currency and did not receive instant profit is only your fault. If you understood what is behind this technology and have more patience, you would not say that.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:50:11 PM

The fact that you invested in the crypto currency and did not receive instant profit is only your fault. If you understood what is behind this technology and have more patience, you would not say that.
it's probably not worth blaming people for lack of knowledge, because a lot of investors today are in very poor condition, especially those who invested in Bitcoin in late 2017.
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:22:20 PM

Both bitcoin and ethereum are useful for long haul speculation. As the cost of Ethereum is very low contrasted with bitcoin, so I would pick Ethereum to hold long haul.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:37:22 PM

It is your own responsibility for your own investments- If you believe this space is a scam then leave and realise your loss, a lot of people here will be glad to remind you a few years down the line that you should os stayed, but its your own choice

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
X3rto14

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:37:51 PM

if you bough ETH and BTC at a really high price this doesn't mean they're scam!
everybody hope prices will come back to previous ATH. Only the time (and whales) can say this to us.
this bleeding has to stop soon or later!
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:11:17 AM

I do not think so, BTC is not a scam coin, people involved in buying them have cheated, the whale used their capital to create turbulent for the price of BTC, because the price of BTC fluctuations. Many people fear and think they are fraudulent, in fact, the BTC is the most powerful digital currency.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
ArjCrypto

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:14:44 AM

I don't think they are scams. But the value is build mostly on speculation. The real value will develop itself in the future. But i think these 2 will keep on rising the coming years.
D C C

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:19:55 AM

that means you do not understand about the risks involved in cryptocurrency and strategy for trading. and you buy at the wrong time, buy bitcoin and eth at the highest price. you are one of the victims of FOMO and then you say bitcoin and eth is a big scam. LOL
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:16:14 PM

Many people already became millionaire with those crypto you mentioned. Its just that you bought it during hype and until now market is down . Patience is the key to success . Good Luck !  Wink
riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

Actually this is not a fault of Bitcoin or Ethereum, in fact this is not a fraud but a very risky investment because we may lose our money or get a bigger profit, but we need to develop our skills and knowledge in this technology before investing and have a very large patient to wait for the best price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: