Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2017, 09:54:26 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Monarch update  (Read 13689 times)
DontMineMe

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:21:40 AM

Criminal intent to defraud maybe present based on prior repeated actions/behavior. Good prosecutor can build this case easily in my opinion. Yet it is also up to consumer to exercise some due diligence when doing biz with such vendors. 

English is not my native language. If I make a mistak, give me a break. will yah?
BTC ↓↓↓
16wmwhKmXE9vbqMekVRsvqGRuPXNF2Lwp7

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joeventura

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:49:27 PM

Six Month Refund or Double Shipment Guarantee
If you’ve been waiting in queue for six months or more, you qualify for either a full refund in USD, OR double the hardware you ordered. This latter option will come in the form of (a) first shipping you the new Imperial Monarch, giving you an expected 160-175% of your ordered hashrate, and then (b) an additional Standard 600 GH Monarch at the end of the queue, giving you another 100% hashrate boost, totaling an expected 250+% of your ordered hashrate once all products have shipped. (Note: Electing the refund cancels the Imperial Monarch upgrade offer in the first section above.)

Hey psychologists if you want to see the Stanford Marshmallow Experiment run against Bitcoin miners now is your chance!

If this was the Stanford Marshmallow test I'd have 1 miner now.

Clearly not the case Smiley

BitCoinRateWatcher.com One stop for latest rates from MtGox, Bitstamp, CampBx, Coinbase and Bitpay all on one mobile friendly screen.
Flashman

Activity: 518

Hodl!

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:02:34 AM

Come to think of it, the whole of bitcoin is a Stanford marshmallow test.... $100 now, $200 later.... $500 now, $1000 later.... $600 now $1200 later...

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

Activity: 1190

@ 🎥 YuTü.Co.in 🎥

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 01:17:32 AM

Ok, so we are helping Josh with a realistic March 2014 shipping.

What will be the projected network hash rate?
What would will an under performing Monarch make in March 2014?
What are these Monarch's going to need PSU / PDU and control or back plane wise?

Given what we have seen in the past from BFL there is a lot of unanswered design questions here and with little or no guidance on what the finished product will be able to do, what it will cost in terms of 'accessories' to get this Monarch hashing for the user seems to me to be a good place to question this design.

Failure to plan.

Plus,you know BFL will miss thier power targets by at least 3 fold,a leopard can't change his spots  Cheesy

Best get your head examined, CBH!  Wink

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:21:25 AM

What are these Monarch's going to need PSU / PDU and control or back plane wise?

Given what we have seen in the past from BFL there is a lot of unanswered design questions here and with little or no guidance on what the finished product will be able to do, what it will cost in terms of 'accessories' to get this Monarch hashing for the user seems to me to be a good place to question this design.

Failure to plan.

Plus,you know BFL will miss thier power targets by at least 3 fold,a leopard can't change his spots  Cheesy

I haven't seen any wattage draw yet,show me & I'll be VERY surprised if they came anywhere near their projected draw  Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

Activity: 1190

@ 🎥 YuTü.Co.in 🎥

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 01:38:58 AM

Failure to plan.

I haven't seen any wattage draw yet,show me & I'll be VERY surprised if they came anywhere near their projected draw  Roll Eyes

<was just agreeing with you in my own special Drama Queen (donning a pink tutu) way>

crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:49:11 AM

Are they any good?
Very quiet.  720GH @ 540W (110V).  I am about to test them at 240V and should see a little power savings.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.