Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:58:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 239 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ravencoin [RVN] PoW GPU Mining | Asset Transfer Blockchain (Updated ANN)  (Read 1170227 times)
shiggidy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:54:48 PM

Question , will we be able to in 3 months or a year down the road to access
the first original thread to do reference and such , or will it be erased from
the ledger , thanks in advance.

As far as I know, we will never be able to access that original thread as Kai is the only one with access to it.

From Kai's recent actions such as deleting his old discord channel and deleting the 1st post in the original thread after changing it to point here, I can only assume he's mentally unstable.

I can't predict what his actions are going to be for that thread, which is why I am urging the community to move to this thread instead.  I am lot more stable Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptobengal

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:14:09 AM

Question , will we be able to in 3 months or a year down the road to access
the first original thread to do reference and such , or will it be erased from
the ledger , thanks in advance.

As far as I know, we will never be able to access that original thread as Kai is the only one with access to it.

From Kai's recent actions such as deleting his old discord channel and deleting the 1st post in the original thread after changing it to point here, I can only assume he's mentally unstable.

I can't predict what his actions are going to be for that thread, which is why I am urging the community to move to this thread instead.  I am lot more stable Smiley
I understand what you are saying , but it is unfortunate , because after all, it has the first 3 months of the history
and birth a project, the members that shared an interest and support in coming together to build and mine a new idea into
existence. Something we could of looked back on and laughed and felt pride in being part of
Nonprophete

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:21:50 AM

Shiggidy  - Thanks for the effort to post the RVN info.  

Welcome, I am going to try to summarize the whitepaper today and add it to the description of the announcement page.  I would like to give new readers a brief overlook of the whitepaper without having to read it (since we all know not everyone likes reading whitepapers and the thought of it can be daunting for most) Smiley

If someone would like to help me, feel free to try to summarize the whitepaper in a few sentences or a paragraph?  Maybe with a few simple examples and I think that would add a lot of value to the initial announcement.
First, you were asked to introduce yourself ...
Secondly, can you provide any evidence that you are a new official representative of the developer?
In the third - the story that you said smells like a lie.
In the fourth - everything that is happening now, looks extremely unprofessional. It's very similar to a kindergarten.

I do not like the coincidence - on the day of updating the roadmap the developer changes the official representative bitcointalk?

Sorry, again I am just a volunteer who likes Raven.  I am extremely active and an admin in the Discord server and you're more than welcome to join and ask around about me.  I have no ties to the development team.  I am not a developer or a an "official" representative of the team.  I posted this announcement because the Discord server that Kai had originally created lost the community's trust and therefore we needed a new announcement to direct people to the new server.

Since I was posting a new announcement, I decided to take it upon myself to update the information a bit.  I'm trying my best to do that.  I'm sorry if I don't have time to answer every posted question in bitcointalk.  It's just not going to be possible for the future. Feel free to come to the discord channel and ask the community your questions though someone will be around to help answer any concerns that you may have.

Whether you believe my story or not is up to you.  Again please come to the channel and ask around and I think you'll see that my story lines up perfectly.  As for being extremely unprofessional, I took it upon myself to create an announcement because the alternative would be not to have an announcement at all.  Please understand that if I had not done this, there would be no announcement of the changes and how would that look?

I'm trying to move the community forward and away from the mess that has happened over the last few days.  Just bare with me and give it some time.  Leave the past in the past and lets move forward.  

Thanks,

Thank you for the clarification. It is a pity that the developer of such a strong coin did not instruct the representative of his team to conduct the topic.

It's an open source project so anyone is able to contribute as they see fit.  Long story short;  the original creator of the ANN had a bit of a meltdown and deleted the thread so a new one was simply created to continue the discussion of RVN.  Nothing nefarious whatsoever.  Absolutely normal.

OneNattyLitecoin

Activity: 356
Merit: 335

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:35:03 AM

Kai, huh? Mentally unstable?

Has anyone seen the latest American Horror Story?

Anywho, I'm glad to see supply control as an integral part of the asset issuance protocol. While the 21B RVN supply didn't bother me based off of the halving structure, I think it scratches a few itches of the fundamentalist. Also, seems like the hard-fork is planned earlier than first anticipated, correct? Seven months after launch is more like late summer versus the end of the CY, which is nice.
shiggidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:44:50 AM

Just a quick update, I've shared my bitcointalk account password with the core team.  Updates to the announcement will also be coming from them via this account.  It will be a joint effort.  You can verify in discord by asking "Chatturga"

Thanks guys for the support.
freddanso2

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:05:50 AM

I am actually not sure what this is . IS raven coin a currency ? whats the Utility of Raven coin ?
GaryH

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:01:10 AM

I am actually not sure what this is . IS raven coin a currency ? whats the Utility of Raven coin ?

UPDATE: April 3rd new whitepaper released here: http://ravencoin.org/Ravencoin.pdf
BiteByte

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

+Merit NOW or I kung fu you

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:02:44 AM

New whitepaper and roadmap out yesterday - link on the first page. Did even read the first page?
Link next to the heading UPDATE: April 3rd new whitepaper released here:
...or as above

Ravencoin (RVN) Decentralised: RHE9Pys8aQ47G28PYhC2umaT7ouNvtpXkU
Hanacoin (HANA) Centralised: HJzbjF8YUcETVB6K23o84aRY7wBirzJNrr
Both can work
metscoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:09:54 AM

QueenBee Mining Hive

Pool: https://hive.gulfcoastmining.com/

Payouts every 3 hours
Pool pays all transaction fees
Low Payouts: 0.01 | 0.001 on Sundays
Hosted on Google's best-in-class Cloud

Code:
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://hive.gulfcoastmining.com:3636 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=RVN,stats

pietro31@gmail.com

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:48:39 AM

On nicehash i have about 4 $ a day,and on raven i have 75 coins a day and thats about 2.6 $ with curent prices of 0.034 per coin, yesterday i had 85 coins a day with 20% higher prices... from today this coin is not profitable for me..

Can't you write some basic info like which exactly gpu's you have? can you show screenshot of nicehash mining? I don't see also how you can make 2x more than RVN. Please provide exact infos with screenshots. thank you.

Yes  I  will  like  to  join  this  discussion  I m  running   12   GPU     MSI GTX  1060   4GB.   in  good   overclocking   I  have the same result, medium 2.6  or  less  than  3   us   a  day  now 
if any idea.....
jesser509

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:21:42 AM

Ravencoin Miner: an optimized open source miner created specifically for Ravencoin.

v2.2
Kraww!
Added estimate for RVN earned per day (displays every 5th share)
Cleaned up Display:
-Removed hash order display (Optional)
-Removed first algorithm display (Optional)
-Removed Core clock, GPU temp, and GPU fan speed display, now only displays Efficiency and Power
   -(Afterburner and other programs display this better anyways)
   -Note: Only removed display, the code to monitor these values is unaffected and any options related to them should be available.

Kraww!
https://imgur.com/a/Zw97u

Download Link:
https://github.com/Ravencoin-Miner/Ravencoin/releases
g0lden

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:34:05 AM

Greed of you people will be the end of Crypto...this coin looked promising, but whenever money starts appearing devs get into "fight" and leaving, splitting ect, no matter what coin is at stake...so sad

lol dude crypto ain't going no where - humanity ain't changed.  It was the same shit when the internet came out.  I don't even know what happened w/ the drama here, I just came for some info on the amd gpu mining, dont really care about the drama, shit will sort itself out.  Don't get too emotionally invested in one project though, tbh.  maybe except bitcoin Wink

and even that, should have a well diversified (but not over diversified) portfolio regardless of buying / trading / mining - from trading I learned not to get attached to a project .... it was hard to let go, trust me

and i ain't saying ravencoin won't be a huge project that changes the world, it very well may be, it's one of the more promising ones in my pov, but i've also now got my own set of indiciators i use to determine potential use case, market target, dev team, mining opportunity, etc
RealSwissMiner

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:48:31 AM

First you guys got me scared re. the old ann but after reading up about the reason it does make sense.

Mining and investment blog - https://swisscryptominer.blogspot.ch
zot57

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:11:27 AM

Ravencoin Miner: an optimized open source miner created specifically for Ravencoin.

v2.2
Kraww!
Cleaned up Display:
-Removed Core clock, GPU temp, and GPU fan speed display, now only displays Efficiency and Power
   -Note: Only removed display, the code to monitor these values is unaffected and any options related to them should be available.

Kraww!

Download Link:

Can you provide always readme file for more info setting up the bat file?
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:43:37 AM

Why not to use --help option to read everything you need to start the miner?

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:51:30 AM

Dificulty gone up and price is down, at the moment its not worth to mine this coin, i get x2 more money on nicehash etc..

Wtf r u mining in nicehash that is 2x of raven that i do not know of? Nicehash is showing 1.56$ neo and rvn is 2.79$ for 1080 ti!! Raven is still the most profitable known coin by the community.

Yeah I doubt nicehash is leading to more than rvn even at these increased difficulty levels. Also checking any other coin on whattomine and the most consistent coin (but still comparatively low) is ethereum. I doubt very much that nicehash is x2 raven!
shiggidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:55:12 AM

Stop spam!
mind deleting this post pls?
cryptotamer01

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:05:08 AM

I will laugh at the people who sold cheap when raven will be on a decent exchange which should happen soon,right shiggidy)?
jesser509

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:10:04 AM

v2.2
Kraww!
Cleaned up Display:

Kraww!

Download Link:

Hi, I updated the Readme file with information regarding the bat file included with the miner. I hope this helps!

https://github.com/Ravencoin-Miner/Ravencoin/blob/master/README.md
blacklig

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:47:35 AM

omg, another thread?
That is useless.. Now it also looks like moderated thread.. there was healthy 200 pages, here only 10 lol.

Seems to me same path as happened on discord while ago when they closed trading channels, then opened new again.. such waste of time, energy and just not good for anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 239 »
  Print  

Jump to: